My friend is mad at me because I told them they should consider starting some physical activities

I talked to her earlier today and she brought up how she didn't feel very well, not having a lot of energy and that her family members told her how she looks skelly. I told her that she might be out of shape and about starting with some activities could improve her health and shit like that. She told me that I can't say stuff like that to people who had eating disorders (in my defense she never told me she had it before).

I didn't want to offend her or something, just wanted to help her. How do I "convince" (convince is a strong word but idk how else to desribe it) they should start doing healthy stuff.

some people just not meant to be saved user

You may have came off cross with her, but it doesn't change the fact she's a delusional if she thinks people can't speak up and be concerned for her well being.

She can ignore reality, but cannot ignore the consequences of it and you should make that clear if she's gonna come off that way.

Don't try to appeal to her feelings. Be real and done with it. She'll be angry for a bit, but if she's actually a friend she'll wake the fuck up.

A real friend is a real motherfucker who will say shit you don't want to hear when you need to hear it.

People, especially women, will use any excuse that used to work when we were children to live their lives
>You can't ask a woman her weight/ age!

If she really had an eating disorder you fucked up for good.

tell her you need to talk, and seriously talk to her like "i know it will hurt your feelings but i'm worried about you blablabla" and tell her to grow the fuck up and lift some weights up and down

>you can't tell someone the truth

Bitch is delusional and fatalistic. You're going to have a very hard time convincing her but you're probably also the only real friend she has if you try.

OP here
I know this if a fit related thread but overall she hates when anybody tries to tell her what to do. Sadly that applies also when I or others try to convince her to stop doing some other retarded shit (back when she did drugs).

Jesus user I know shes your friend but she sounds like shes kind of a trainwreck. How old are you guys

Do NOT bother talking to people with eating disorders about diet and lifestyle, they're mentally ill and their brains don't operate like yours, you may as well be speaking an alien language to them.

>getting women into fitness
Don't waste your fucking time. The ones who are actually capable of sticking to a healthy lifestyle and exercise routine will find the way on their own. If they ask you questions and follow your advice then go for it. If they come up with bs excuses like your friends then forget about it, just drop it.

Go climbing on weekends, invite her to tag along
Or cut out a dysfunctional person from your life...
Also, don't be friends with women

Rape her.

>My friend is mad at me because I told them they should consider starting some physical activities

Why are Americans so terrified of using gendered pronouns?

maybe invite her to events where you or other people do great physical achievements, even if she just watches she will admire people doing great things like that and will want to do the same.

>Being friends with a female

do u have the original of pic related?

thanks bro

>friends with female
>friends with psycho female with eating disorder
>worried about psycho female friend's irrational and unreasonable reactions to being to the truth.

Have you considered consuming less soy?

If only things worked that way. I've yet to meet anyone who accepts advice

Why do you give a fuck what she does you guys sound young btw how old are you?

I'm glad all my friends are decent weight. Not all are the healthiest, but I'm glad I don't have to deal with shit like OP does

Because people with eating disorders can't do physical activities? Please....