/plg/ - Powerlifting General

Powerlifting General: Uncle Boris says Do Your Volume edition.

WAWTT?
WAWLTT?
WAWET?
WAWFT?

Idiot's guide to squatting, bracing & rooting (applicable to all lifts not just squat);
>kabuki.ms/content/fundamentals-squatting

5 pillars of benching pt 1 (watch all 5);
>youtu.be/u-H61Lf5Xb0

How to Deadlift Properly;
>youtu.be/fc4_hq7tjkU

How to cheat at deadlifting
>youtu.be/IePuEo9qwLE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MPDtNOHR0iY
myredmusic.com/andrewwk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder to go out and do something with friends this weekend.

Rate my routine bros
Leader: 6 weeks (increase TM after 3 weeks)
>5's pro and BBB (OHP/Bench etc)
Anchor: 3 weeks
>3/5/1 jokers and 3x5 at 90% (OHP/Bench etc)
TM test week
>find new 3RM
Repeat

>friends

reposting for isley
cheers man I might run one pre comp just to see if I can get rid of the odd niggles here and there.
Btw I have a gym buddy who does equipped and he really wants me to try out benching in a shirt but I remember another guy broke a rib benching in one. Now the other guy was a twink 67 kg guy.
Do you think there is a minimum bodyweight to wear a bench shirt?
Currently 88 kg benching 145kg.
I wish I had friends, I live in fuck all small town and all my work colleagues are 40 year old + women.

Majority of my friends I see regularly these days I've met through powerlifting, another benefit of actually competing, helping at comps, joining a club etc.

reminder panzerjagers real name is Arthur Kaufman

I do compete though (most of the guys at the comps were ironlyfe cringers), I don't help at comps and don't live close to a city with PL club i'm the scot guy.

Definitely try it out. You're strong enough and big enough to mean it won't be a waste of time.

Just make sure those guys are spotting yiu because when it goes wrong it goes wrong FAST with a lot of weight.

ISLEY YOU FAT SPECCY NIGGER ARMA WHEN

Tonight?

I'm busy all weekend.

>busy all weekend
theres regular sessions 5pm-7pm sat/sun now i will get you added to the discord so you can play whenever you are free

Come back to Columbus you shit.

Shweet

I think I'm free all next weekend.

Way ahead of you. Friends birthday party in London tomorrow night, Oxford v Cambridge varsity PL all Sunday where I'm MCing plus dinner with the team after.

And of course, pubbies with the boys tonight.

Scots you weak cunt get pubg

>WAWTT?
OHP
5@115
5@130
5+AMRAP @140
5x5@115

Close Grip Bench
3x10 ascending.

Yates Row
5x12

Curls, Rear Delt Flyes

Can we all make a pact to just ignore Panzers cringe incel shit? Between that, Sean and general sadcunt bucket of crabs stuff quashing actual discussion plg had been ruined.

Are floor press and cgbp weights more or less similar? I want to run HML with floor press on medium day but I'm thinking it might be too light.

Also wondering about a bench - the press - push press HLM variation, but it'll probably be shit for bench.

There really is no point in talking to either of them. Every response is met with projection, like a fat blue-haired lesbian who's been told to lose weight.

Projection.
I don't understand why anyone feels they have to reply to panzer or react to sean's khanposting or all the other crap though.

The finish line for my cut is in sight. Went from 280lbs -> 215lbs @6'2". Aiming to get to 15%bf before maintaining for a while. I've lost maybe 20lbs off my bench (can still hit 285x5), but squat and DL are actually a little stronger (really ironed out my form). Once I start eating again, I plan to run SS to try to recapture some stregth, but I'm not sure where to go after. Any one have any experience running The Bridge? I've never used RPE before, but it seems like a solid intermediate program.

projection

(You)
>most of the guys at the comps were ironlyfe cringers

A lot are, but it's something you can look past to still find a decent human being (or Scottish 'person' in your locale) underneath, like being a vegetarian or a Football fan.

>Scottish 'person'

banned for bullying

Yeah sorry newfag but you've been here for two months, shut the fuck up and lurk more

projection

nice blog

Then maybe you should stop projecting lol

Oh I've only been here for two months? HMMMM

>projection

Yeah I'm going to have to assume you don't know what that word means based on the archival fact that I've been here since the formation of what you humans refer to as "time"

Yeah I probably should make more effort I think I focus too much at the comp even though I go almost last being heavier weight classes.

i counted two projections, how about you guys?

Oh in that case don't even bother competing

I'll be there in just a few weeks bby

>tfw won't have time for pubbies with the boys or subbies by myself tonight

For the purpose of clarity I've been here since before 200lbs1year posted a plg in /sp/ and we caught the General version of an STD (Sean)

Thanks Sean. Are you rehabbing your back yet or have you given up fully?

What tower does this weightlifting wizard reside in?

I was going to go see my sister but I have to study :( does playing video games with them count?

bloatendore

Yes

No you haven't newfag, that's what all newfags claim to not be a newfag

projection much?

That guy looks a lot like the twink Alex

B-, must focus harder.

It's better than nothing* though.

*or shitting up a general on a daily basis because it's your only human interaction outside your mum's basement.

Sean's never lifted. It's ALL fantasy. The lifting, the money, everything. It's why he'll never post anything identifying himself. He's a basement dwelling shut in.

another projection goes to...

Well best of luck on your rehab, back injury is a bitch not memeing.

Eight projections in this post, very revealing about your life I must say

Also I find it funny how with a single post I got you making posts about me five minutes after you told everyone not to post about me AHAHHAHA

I win again, like ALWAYS

Projection

>Sean's never lifted. It's ALL fantasy. The lifting, the money, everything. It's why he'll never post anything identifying himself. He's a basement dwelling shut in.
Why would he shitpost for 2+ solid years in a literallywho hobby thread when he can get more yous if he shitposted on fit?

Couldn't you see the blatantly obvious projections? He was talking about himself in that post

Turbo autism

>I win again, like ALWAYS
What do you win? You frustrate normies, who go lift and spend time with their girlfriends, then make "I'm so sad" posts.

Projection
Projection

>or shitting up a general on a daily basis because it's your only human interaction outside your mum's basement

p-projection

Noice, how far are you?

Godspeed. I'm not updated on your situation, will you do any competitions soon?

Shit, good luck, mate. What kind of injuries are we talking about?

4pl8 seems like a common goal for the bench

I know, right? Imagine burying your head in her groin after a long sweaty gym session..

>trying to understand Sean
could make a good documentay tbqh.

projection

>Noice, how far are you?
Quite far.
5'7 88
222.5/145/230

Boys like Sean and Panzer are not accepted by the men of the group. They will never be strong and masculine. So they attempt to burn it down. If they can't have fun, nobody can have fun. Just like how every pretty girl has a fat ugly cock-blocker scowling next to them when they go to the bar.

9 projections

I unironically like panzy. I dont like sean tho

Thank you
It is my goal to be hated by everyone so this post actually means a lot

Long term shoulder AIDS, I've had issues with both hips and knees, and in 2014 I tore my QL. It's all stuff that could be avoided by being less retarded and/or stubborn though I reckon, not training through niggles for too long etc

Ah yes and the truth behind the projections slowly leak out

does your mom know where you spend your time ?

fuck sounds horrible man, were you doing smolov type programs or something, bad form or legit no deloads for like a year? at least you're almost 400 wilks.

Sounds fucked, but you know what to do so it will be good I think

Solid

>revealing your goal like this so everyone can stop giving you the hateful attention and thus ruining it for you
Even you are not that dumb, so this is a ruse to make us stop hating on you. Well, we won't.

I said that I dont like you. I dont care about you enough to hate you tho

I'm pretty sure at least 50% of the time that somebody is posting with some variant of the name "Sean" it's not actually Sean.

there are people autistic enough to pretend to be sean?

Turns out the archives go back to at least 2014

>inb4 trip is wrong

youtu.be/MPDtNOHR0iY
Do my knees do that little dance because I have weak quads? Or hams? Or just both?

Probably.

How weak is your grip to need wraps at 130 kilos?

>straps
>130kg
>x3
You better have been doing that for 20 sets.

straps

You clearly understood what I meant

>130 kg x 3
>straps
>block deadlift
>belt
dont post here again

Yes, I just wanted to make you aware. We are in /plg/ so the difference kind of matters with equipped and all, not that it was very important or anything.

I'm not the guy who lifted though

It's probably nothing specific, just a case of getting stronger overall and accruing more training time.

Everything I love I've broken

>WAWTT?
SOHP x8 @9
Rows
Shoulders
Triceps
Biceps

>WAWLTT?
Andrew W.K's newest song. And some rando shit on Spotify.

>WAWET?
Some cheese, meat, and ice cream.

>WAWFT?
Nothing in particular desu.

Start loving world records

Fair enough, point understood

>Everything I love I've broken
>What do you win? You frustrate normies, who go lift and spend time with their girlfriends, then make "I'm so sad" posts.

Lol

>>WAWLTT?
>Andrew W.K's newest song

Any good? I use Party Hard as a hype song all the time. Had agreed with a friend to go see him in April but completely forgot about it and I bet it's sold out now :(

>they still don't know sean is a collective

Probably because you're too busy chadding

>they still don't know sean is a collective
I didn't know that a pile of shit is considered a collective. Hmmmm.

Weak as shit
It's always been weak but I recently had a 4week pause, and my hands turned into jello.
I'm working on it every session, but I dont want to limit my dl in the meantime
Today I did 135 x3, I'm weak, but I'm finally been able to train consistently and do proper volume, and it's been going well
Makes sense, I'm finally progressing and getting stronger, so I guess I just gotta put some more work in

Projection

At least hook grip it or something.

Ha ha ok projecsean.

Alright. This is an acceptable answer because you know it shouldn't be that weak. Godspeed.

myredmusic.com/andrewwk/
Dunno if I'd use it as a training hype song, but it's bretty good. Music Is Worth Living For is also good.

projection

projection

I've tried, but sadly I either have a really stubby fingers or unflexible thumb, because I can barely get my fingers around it, and can use very little force.
It could be that I just need to get used to it and stretch it, but I'm already running pretty late in my workouts
Cheers, hope the ed-coan-recommended suitcase holds help with it, they sure are a tough cookie

Holy shit I want to die so much