How do I get a faithful gf?

How do I get a faithful gf?

By getting a bf

You gotta have the goods they're after. Pic related

fpbp

nobody wants to sacrifice nowadays

You can't.

I went for a three month dry spell trying to get girls to date me with a "nice" bio on Tinder.

Now I just have overtly sexual "ey bby u want some fuk" type shit and I've got laid four times in a week.

They're all fucking whores.

This is bullshit. This would hurt most women and most women don’t even experience vaginal orgasm so it doesn’t matter.
If you find a woman craving 12 inch black mamba dick then you don’t wabba go near her parachute pussy in the first place.

not hard, you just need to be 6'5", sub 10% bf, at least 9/10 facial aesthetics, make at least 600k/year, look 10years younger than you are, be amazing at sex, and accept sometimes your kids looks like mixed race mutts

>This is bullshit.
wow tell me more

A) Find a virgin Christian
Or
B) be the dominant male in her social horizon. You need to be the highest male in her perceivable dominance hierarchy that will pay her any interest.

Telling this to the poster.
>I am the poster
Then don’t post such low quality trolling. Some poor autist will actually believe it and go an hero over their 5inch

6. makeout w/ 2 curry guys

>become mormon, date nice mormon girls
>other religions may reply but ime mormons seem the most faithful
>meet girls at religious setting
>date a 6-7/10 or someone under your league. Stay in your league or improve

>couldn’t find a nice girl on Tinder
>why can’t I find a clean napkin in the garbage? I have been looking for weeks
Maybe the problem is WHERE you are looking for nice girls.

Fuck there's no way in hell that's legit. I'm not even halfway to the optimal penis size if that's true.

not if you post on Veeky Forums

im not even in the scale...

Jehovas witness are legit too.

This poster is correct.

Women on tinder are after 2 things
>likes to validate their self worth and to get a glorified pen pal to improve social
>Chad McLongdick to fuck them to death
You fall into 1 of these categories, so if you're not getting any, even if you might actually be decent looking, you probably just can't compete in your local sexual marketplace. For real, ask a female friend you have that's a 5/10 that you probably think is beneath you to let you look at her tinder. You will see dozens or more thirstier and hotter guys than you trying to plow her bean field.

Wait I just read that chart again, it's definitely bullshit. Pretty much no women can take a dick with 9 inches of girth, let alone find it pleasurable

dream on, pajeet

this is a memed on version of a preference chart you can find on buzzfeed. actual surveyed ideal size is about 7.5x6.5 with tolerance of about half an inch in each regard i think

I'm 4.5 x 5.... I'm fucked either way.

Women believe that guys that are 5'9" are 6ft+, how the fuck can you trust them to accurately gauge the size of something that's inside of them?

>faithful
>girl
pick one

My last GF actually took out a tape measure and measured my dick. I wish I was joking. Probably a lot of girls out there that do the same thing.

>Probably a lot of girls out there do the same thing
Are you intentionally making the underages self conscious?

Source on this?

The height thing not the picture.

I've honestly never had anything like that happen. Granted, I've only had about a dozen women willingly do things to my penis. I get told I'm "so big" by all of them, Like more often than I'd attribute to flattery. I'm really only like 6.5" on a good day too. I think it's size inflation, just like height. So many women think that 5" is 7.5".

Starship troopers

Cool, let my pull out my Tinder Journal of Being Basic periodical to help you out. It's anecdotal from multiple people on the internet, and a few I know in real life. That's about as good as you'll get on Veeky Forums.

lmao this chart has been memed quite well my friend

12" x 9" is the ideal.

A foot long and three inches ACROSS.

That would be like a Smirnoff 26 oz bottle.

Nah, mine did it too.

Joke's on her though, I was really 10". Now I'm old, fat, ugly and have ED, but the look on her face was worth it.

>That would be like a Smirnoff 26 oz bottle
He's not iced

Christian GF

>44690258
Don't get me wrong, I'd certainly wouldn't beat off another inch or so on my dick, but seriously, how is it living with that horsecock? My childhood BF is ugly as sin, but has one too, and I'd got to imagine it sucks never being able to go balls deep, or do anal, or get a BJ that really works the shaft.

Serious answer?
It sucks pretty much. You get denied sex a lot.

>childhood BF
Wat.

We lived together in college and shit. I've never seen his penis myself, but I've had confirmation from too many reliable sources to think it's a lie.

generic christian girls arent always that faithful unless theyre part of the culty baptist/new "non denom" churches. As posters say above JW and mormons. At least with JW you dont celebrate holidays/birthdays by gifting things but some of them grow up spoiled and get random presents just because.

99% of the posts ITT are from beta orbiters who got rejected by a girl 3 social spheres above them. Don't listen to any of them.

Why are whites so insecure?

never happened to me, or friends that i know of. but my friends are the type to compare it to shit and show girls. "look user, im as big as this arizona can!"

Reroll for another universes / lifetime.

>tfw

I legit don't believe in faithful women.

almost all Christian girls are fucking insane. As much as I want it to be otherwise, they're extremely sheltered and will usually refuse to watch any film above a PG-13 rating. I've literally had Christians tell me they were wary about watching The Silence because it has an R-rating, despite the fact that it's the most Christian film made since Passion, which also had an R-rating. They'll cut off even the most mundane shit with you, like holding hands, because it's separating them from God.
Mormons are even worse, they will literally give sermons on how all R-rated films are sinful and how you shouldn't watch them. They don't know why they do anything, they just do it and they don't care. They don't care whether anything's true, they just care whether it feels good. They're exactly like bar sluts, except they pretend that their dumb laws are what they really want. No one is so fucking insane to really believe that tea is addictive and immoral and bad for you, mormons just pretend. As soon as reality hits them everything blows up in their face.
I've found only a small handful of Christian girls in my life who were both qt virgin pure and also not fucking nuts. Incidentally, they all agree with me. Trust me, for the most part they're Christian because they're out of their minds, not the other way around. If you're not Christian yourself, I'd strongly recommend just fucking sluts. It's going to be the exact same thing, except you're not going to be trapped in a bullshit relationship for years on end, and you also get regular sex with strangers.
Fuck I hate Christians. I probably hate Christians more than any other demographic.

t. ex-mormon who is now working towards Christian ministry

>actual surveyed ideal size is about 7.5x6.5
You mean they like what guys call 7.5.
Anything above 7 and you're just gonna spear her cervix, and trust me when I say there's nothing less sexy than a girl recoiling and instantly drying up because you've just obliterated her insides.

Not even trying to meme here, but it sounds like you were dealing with girls on the fence about their faith and you just weren't chad enough to convince them that there's more to life than religion.

The focus on my reply was “nice girls”

I already have a nice girl and I have never used tinder, but it seems like you’re replying to me. Anyways, my point was that if he wants a nice girl, he won’t find her on tinder. But Maybe I’m a brainlet and misunderstood your reply to me

>a faithful gf?

get one that is fat and ugly.

That’s what her whiteboard in OP says

You don't. It's not possible, sorry to break it to you.

I'm not saying that it's accurate. I'm just quoting the chart and what it says.

Even they get lots of offers.

>there's more to life than religion
re-read my post, I'm looking to be a minister. I think religion is literally everything in life.
>on the fence about their faith
you've got this one right. These girls aren't totally sold on their faith, so they throw themselves into it as a defense mechanism. Truth is, this is, conservatively, 90% of "good" Christians, which is why I tend to avoid them. This includes men and women by the way. Women are just worse.
>you just weren't chad enough
Oh, I don't doubt this for a second, but a lot of the examples I gave were about guys, too. Of the few "normal" Christian girls I've met, all of them have complained that most Christian guys have the same problems and they will dump those guys because of it. Hell, I do that with some of these girls, too. Christians are just sheltered as fuck.