This is why
This is why I lift

another victim of crossfit

>60 year old face
>flabby pancake tits
>huge nips
>humongous clit or tiny penis

> Doesn't like a big clit

It's literally eating pussy on easy mode, guaranteed orgasm. And what is more rewarding than being able to deliver orgasms whenever ou eat pussy.

Not eating out puss comes to mind

better?

She looks like a post-op guy who wanted the surgeon to make him look like the tiny lady with a lisp in Grey's Anatomy.

youtube.com/watch?v=q5V62GgPnAk
I lift so that my future wife will look like this at 43

You don't enjoy giving someone you care about pleasure?

is this from Jack Reacher? I remember watching this while doing nofap and just had to bust a nut to this scene.

Disgusting

You do realize there is a lot of plastic surgery

Also, that interview
>Horrible, i mean awful terrible things humans were never supposed to do with ropes and pushing very heavy things

yes

fillers is just basic maintenance

ITT virgins with a lot of attitude.

Seriously, guise. You should check yourselves. Not OP but Rosamund is fucking top tier. She's almost 40 yo and looks amazing.

I'll be having 40 this year too. Keep that up babygirl, we're gonna make it.

>She looks like a guy
you are an immense faggot

Nigga, you like the cock

Nigga, you gay

Now this is why I lift

She's built like fucking danny devito

>he likes eating proto-penis
Look at this user and laugh.

Mfw found milk mommy on tinder but she had this in her bio

>She

Yes I like eating pussy and sucking on clits, I'm so gay. Of you are not sucking on her clit, you are not eating pussy right. And even the smallest clit could be called a "proto-penis".

> eww, this clit on a woman reminds me so much of dick, clits on women are so gay. Look how straight I am, I won't even licka clit because it's shaped liek a dick, guiss look how straight I am!!!

>I love sticking my mouth and tongue in the same place other men’s cocks have cum in
You’re just a cuck my man, I bet you also kiss girls after BJs

>dyes hair
>tattoos
>only dates black guys

Into the trash it go’s

It’s not that it “looks like a penis hehehe” it’s becauss it’s beta as fuck and you’re a beta if you do it/enjoy doing it

>but muh partners pleasure
If you can’t make a woman climax with your dick you’re either a dicklet or a beta who fucks like gif related

suprised she dont have a black eye in her profile pic

Doing it with your dick takes much longer, and is much more involved. getting your dick sucked and licking pussy can be done at a moments notice anywhere. And seriously dude, she should suck your dick but you wont lick pussy?

That you think not licking pussy makes you a better person has me literally laughing,.

same but chicks like this make me diamonds
I just want a trashy woman even though I grew up in 90% white upper middle class suburbia

you would fall under the category of "faggot" then user did you not read the post

>woah woah woah, you don’t treat women equally? Bro that’s not cool! If she sucks your dick you should eat her out it’s only fair!

Lmaoing at this beta cuck who believes women should be treated equally

>That you think not licking pussy makes you a better person has me literally laughing,.

It’s a timorous laugh if anything