Women lifting is a waste of time

I cannot for the life of me understand why any woman would want to lift weights, apart from the obvious invasion of traditionally masculine spaces and for attention.

Most female lifting is based around lower body and creating a nice ass. A nice ass is completely genetic. A nice ass consists of good insertions, good frame and proper fat distribution. None of those things are in their control. They cannot improve their insertions, they cannot make their frame better, and their body will store fat where ever the fuck it wants. Sure they can make their muscles slightly bigger, but without the use of roids, it makes very little difference because of how little mass a female can put on.

Sure you can argue the same thing with men. But a mediocre frame can be worked with. Sub-optimal insertions will still impress the vast majority of normies, and fat distribution isn't a huge deal considering you want to be sub 15%. Men desire raw mass and power, something not attainable the vast majority of females without steroids.

So next time you see a thot doing some meme Instagram exercise, you can take a small bit of joy in knowing that they're wasting their time and the only useful thing they're doing in the gym is to give us something to look at.

Bitches squatting in high heels is my new fetish. Post moar.

>Sure you can argue the same thing with men

You said it yourself. and then you said:

>Men desire raw mass and power, something not attainable the vast majority of females without steroids.

What makes you think that's what women want? And surely you don't think women CAN'T build mass and power?

This is like asking, why do men lift if they wont ever be as big as professional roiding bodybuilders, maybe that's not the goal? You are basically saying "if you can't be better than someone else you shouldn't even try to better yourself" nice defeatist mindset.

>their body will store fat where ever the fuck it wants
Female fat distribution is superior because it allows the upper body to stay lean with any bf percentage.
t. lifter with a fat ass, havent cut for years

I have good insertions, body fat distribution and a good frame for a nice ass, I'm just trying to live up to my full potential for my fiance. Also, I don't follow a lower body program, I follow Naturally Enhanced with an extra posterior chain lift.
Women can put on about as much as men, we just start out with waaay less muscle mass than you guys and it is waaaay slower because of unfavourable hormones. We don't need to be as strong as men, we want to be as strong as a woman can possibly be.

Fucking hell, are you also going to argue that women's sports shouldn't exist and women shouldn't be allowed to play sports because men might be better at it due to Biological differences? Fuck self-improvement if you can't improve yourself as much as someone else? Defeatist cunt.

I'm not going to the gym in sweatpants and basically the least sexy clothing I can find doing deadlifts to impress an incel like you. GO BACK TO /R9K/, nobody wants to fuck you.

Women should be thicc but not fat. They're meant for having babies and keeping a house you Veeky Forumscels.

No, I'm saying what I said. Lifting weights is next to useless for the vast majority of woman.

A better use of their time would be diet and cardio.

Diet and cardio makes women look like disgusting skinnyfat pieces of shit. You need minimal amounts of muscle mass to not look like a bag of bones or with flab everywhere. Did you know that Victoria Secret models aren't cardio bunnies, but actually lift and exercise?

I want to lose around 40 pounds but am worried about loose skin or looking flabby. I've heard lifting helps with this so that's why I do it.

nigga tf u talking about you can shape your ass just like u can the rest of your body

Fuck you're stupid..

>Women can put on about as much as men
No.

>women shouldn't be allowed to play sports because men might be better at it due to Biological differences
>might
Do whatever the fuck you want but men are objectively superior at all sport. That is a fact.

no. women should be slim with good proportions and be well endowed. any fat percentage for a woman above 20% is objectively worse
t. owner of a gf who fits said criteria

>that girl
>not fat

this

please post a timestamp picture of your good insertions and body fat distribution and all that other good shit. I'd love to see how much of a shecow you really are.

I quote you and that IS what you are saying.

This is my absolute limit for thicc, anything beyond this is disgusting

stupidity is a curse.

You should know.

>no depth even in those heels

P-pics

Pic unrelated, I assume.

Yeah they can
>you studylet

>implying i wont get shitted on no matter how i look

youre literally retarded

>I cannot for the life of me understand why any woman would want to lift weights
Because fit women are attractive, and weight training increases your metabolism
>A nice ass is completely genetic
completely wrong.

This bitch you posted would look much better if she was just slim without all these muscles

>Did you know that Victoria Secret models aren't cardio bunnies, but actually lift and exercise?

They are cardio bunnies. And at most they do bodyweight and light weight stuff

>posts roiders or michelle obama tier niggresses

I think Veeky Forumsards will never leave childhood behind.
>huehuehue girls are stupid

>i want gf that lifs

You're correct but that girl is definitely fat.

Fucking virgin normies that think asses are made out of muscle, you would know it's all fat on a woman if you had ever touched one, pic related is the ass of a bodybuilder with a LOW bodyfat percentage, a woman does not get a firm round ass from doing squats, it's all genetics and fat distribution like OP said.

>roiding for this.
Cardio bunnies actually have good cardiovascular health this is just cutting your lifespan for instagram likes.

>A nice ass is completely genetic
false, that's like saying a nice bicep or any muscle is completely genetic

also, girls with abs are the hottest fucking thing in the world ... it's not pointless

>A nice ass consists of good insertions, good frame and proper fat distribution. None of those things are in their control. They cannot improve their insertions, they cannot make their frame better, and their body will store fat where ever the fuck it wants.

See pic

>Sure you can argue the same thing with men. But a mediocre frame can be worked with.

nocollarbonewidthmuscleguy.jpg

>muscle has zero percent ability to shape its related body part.

that bitch is fat retard

this
anyone who disagrees is a cuck or a feminist.

low test virgins lol, go back /v/

moar

>n-no
>t-that's not what I meant even though I wrote it out explicitly
dumb incel cunt

I was going to say something outrageously misogynistic for the lulz but then I changed my mind because OP is gay. Women who lift are objectively better looking than they would be if they didn't unless they're roiding hard and have body fat % down to bodybuilding levels. They're also healthier, and probably better off psychologically because of all the endorphins. You can complain about attention whores, because they ARE annoying af, but only a retard doesn't want women to lift

I can't tell if you're gay or actually an obese woman trying to shit on chicks who lift.

Who cares? Yes, the meme exercises are dumb but guys fall for that shit too. If they want to improve themselves in some way, let them.

Korean plastic surgery

>all this text
why are you so mad i literally don't care if i look dyel as long as my ass is fat and upper body is thin