Your not aging poorly are you Veeky Forums? Your not going grey or getting wrinkles are you?

Your not aging poorly are you Veeky Forums? Your not going grey or getting wrinkles are you?

Pic related is who made this post.

why do black ppl hate everyone so much

this is why

One /pol/tard making this doesn’t justify racism against all whites.

I mean why are they so mean all the time

the last sentence of the second stanza explains your question user
nothing justifies the hate of the nigger towards the Aryan

I can cherrypick to fit a racist agenda also bitch.

Shalisia dat u? u steel oh me munny, way my munny at bich?

Everyone in this thread black or white is racist we are all humans and equal in the eyes of god.

Yeh boo it be me why can’t I find no good man gurl? (Smacks lips profusely)

Babyface, I look younger than 28. It's nice.

As long as they don't see the massive bald spot on the crown of my head.

I told u I ain’t took any monny bih it was probably yo last baby daddy.

>wow guys, I wonder why black people hate us! we never did anything wrong to them!

Blacks were killing blacks in Africa for thousands of year before whites did it for 200. Dumb nigger.

>past racism justifies current racism.

>posting pic of rapists as victims

not saying mob rule is ideal, but don't pretend those guys were saints. read up on this lynching. the guys were found in the act of raping women. history has re-written the incident as "the women wanted it, they were scared of the evil white men retribution, so they said they were being raped." perhaps that is the case, but all available evidence suggests the men were rapists.

>black people hate us

I'm so fucking happy this is out in the open now. Please do keep hating us.

And to all white people in this thread, stop being offended by it. Be happy that they are. It's not like you want to be friend with them lmao.

I'm talking to you.

Shoo

How is that relevant at all?
Yeah, because it’s not like black people still suffer from past injustices not even a century ago. It’s not like they still face racism and discrimination today.

>Yeah, because it’s not like black people still suffer from past injustices not even a century ago. It’s not like they still face racism and discrimination today.
How is that the fault of each individual white person?

>how is X killing X not relevant about Y killing X and Y being bad for it

Niggers took slaves and killed other niggers for thousands of years before whites. So where is the political uproar at native Africans with ancestry to slave owners?

>It’s not like they still face racism and discrimination today.

It's not like anybody is owed acceptance by anyone else so this barely qualifies as an accusation.

>YOU DON'T LIKE US AND THAT'S A CRIME

I don't know is it?

>racism only started when slaves were brought in to the US

LMAO you fucking idiot.

There are black supremacist states such as Zimbabwe if you want to hate on whites people, but I think if we all live in America we should get over the past and rub alongside each other and get along.

those niggers were lynched for a reason you know? not for casual entertainment...

>but I think if we all live in America we should get over the past and rub alongside each other and get along.

Why? What's with this "let's all get along" business? Why is it not okay for them to hold a fucking grudge, and for us to tell them to fuck off just because we don't feel like taking shit from them?

that picture got it all wrong you are supposed to get blacker and blacker once you reach 12%. 56% is on point thought.

If two white men did the same they would have got a trial, that is the problem.

Stop being accountable for nearly 40% of all crime while only 15% of the population, nigger.

Niggers don't deserve rights though so what's the issue? No one is stopping them from going back to Africa where all of the countries are ruled by blacks and blacks are the majority.

mah lass baby dady? guuuurl if dat boi hed muny i woonuv leff is ass. u took mah munee bich n i woont it bek

Because we aren’t living in the past if you wanna live in a racist white/black state move to Russia/Zimbabwe.

making my dick hard post more

No, you don't get it. I'm white you idiot. But I don't get all offended when black people just tell white people to fuck off because of whatever reason they feel like summoning to justify their hatred. The fact of the matter is that white people, by and large, are narcissistic, gullible naive idiot who believe brown people are children -- but not Asians -- and they feel like it's their job to "save them", much like it's our job to save the wales or some shit like that.

The point is: why the fuck would you care what non white people think about white people? Why would you get angry when they reveal that they don't like you? Do you want them to like you? Why the fuck do you care? I don't care. I don't want them to like us. I'm not interested in their appreciation. Are you?

The website address is literally at the top do it yourself.

wrong. you don't know your history very well. one third of lynchings were white victims. so, yes, they quite possibly wouldn't and didin't get trials if they were caught in the act of raping.

your ignorance is showing.

>No, you don't get it. I'm white you idiot
kill your family and then yourself numale

U left his ass why dat gurl you had trouble findn a man in the beginng,also fuck you bih no hav yo muny.

>why do you care that a population that commits almost half the crime with less than 1/7th the population of the country hates you

HMMM, BIG THINK RIGHT HERE
All niggers should either be shot or sent back to Africa. When they cry about how the blacks there are even more violent and less forgiving, we'll turn a blind eye and remind them that they hated whites.

If you wanna live in the multiracial utopia that's sure to come go live in Brazil. People care about whatever the fuck they want to, and you don't get to tell them that they must forget the past just to fucking please you. That means black people, that means white people, that means everyone. And if black people want to hate on white people and be racist about it, then why the fuck not? To protect your stupid white feelings?

see
Blacks act on emotion and primal desires. Basically wild animals.

>be whitey
>be dicklet
>be chronic masturbator, virgin and underachiever
>most likely amerimutt yourself
>have inferior physical genetics
>have sub double-digit iq (odd since poltards all think iq is indicative of intelligence
>have deep hatred of our african king stemming from deserved feelings of inferiority tracing all the way back from childhood
>be perpetually mad
>responds to lighthearted jokes with racial slurs, infographs and grotesque imagery gathered together in autistic stormtard fashion
>yes it is le Veeky Forums it is le funny xd get over it nigger LOL
>be perpetually mad
>brain cant possibly comprehend concept of multiracial society due to intelligence comparable to caveman
>will never utter the phrase nigger in real life in front of a black person ever
true story

all (yous) this post gets justifies my statement

fuck trump and fuck white people

>Brazil’s problems are because of multiculturalism.

>I'm white you idiot.

let me guess, you have a bar/bat mitzva?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHITEY BLOWN THA FUGG OUT NIGGA!!!!!
WE

inferiority complex

bich u in mah lass nerv, if i gotta axe u fo mah muny one mo time...

let me guess, you think it's because evil white countries are mean to them and don't help them enough?

Oh you can care about danger. But people in this thread are being OFFENDED. I don't get offended when I learn that a white shark might eat me, or that a grizzly bear is dangerous, or that I might die of cancer. I don't get emotionally involved in that.

But a black person says some shit about white people, and allll the white people start to react like they wanted the black person's love from the beginning. Jesus Christ people, stop being emotional about this. Black people hate white people? Yeah I get it. That's about as surprising as a rainy day. I don't get offended by the rain.

>fighting stupid racism with stupid racism
Well done mate, your a racist just like the /pol/ fags.

>being this much of a soyboy
Go to Africa or the Middle East and see what "offense" gets you.

No I think it’s because of inherent corruption within the Brazilian society coming from all races.

My god what fucking FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGG
thats why youre in the 56%

>people calling my a jew soyboy nu male

I'm so beyond /pol/ that my variety of racism gets interpreted as anti racism and it's fucking hilarious.

I don't get offended by anti white hatred because to me it's so expected that it's more akin to a force of nature than to an act of malice. Cancer isn't offensive even though it's gonna kill you. It just is.

I'm not saying that Brazil problem are cause by multiculturalism, I'm saying that it is one. It probably doesn't help with the other problems. For one thing, think about the problem of trusts between diverse group, and the issue of having a ruler from one group governing for all the groups. It's basically the same problem they have in Iraq with the Shia, the Sunni and the Kurds. "Diverse" (and therefore stronger am I right?) groups that must share power even though they don't trust each other at all. Now think about black in America HAVING to trust whites to rule over them, make their laws, teach them their history. They don't trust whitey. And they shouldn't.

Does it make America better? Stronger? No.

But who cares.