How are asians skinny as fuck when they eat high carb diets?

How are asians skinny as fuck when they eat high carb diets?
Rice,noodles,root vegetables,even soy.
Not to mention places like Japan have one of the highest life expectancies on earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lr4MmmWQtZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Americans eat mostly wheat for their carbs and Asians eat mostly rice

Modern wheat is really shitty for you and makes you fat.

Should I fuck an Asian hooker?

>How are asians skinny as fuck when they eat high carb diets
calories
>Modern wheat is really shitty for you and makes you fat.
nope

The west over eats, asians do not.

The average American simply overeats and doesn't walk anywhere

High carb diets are objectively the ealthiest ones, Italy's the same.

But You're not gonna get Veeky Forums on those.

Because they eat rice and vegetables and shit. It's really that simple.

West has a massive problem with portion sizes. Asians don't.

Also Asia has a culture (or had, its getting less so among younger generations) where it is fine to point out if someone is gaining weight without offending them, so denial of weight gain isn't as much of an issue, whereas its a huge issue in Western culture.

There was a story about a female athlete who came to america.
She strictly and obsessively counted every calorie and watched everything she ate while here.
She changed absolutely nothing about how she lived and her diet.
Guess what happened.
She put on weight. Not a lot, but a good amount.
There's something wrong with our food.

Asians eat with fucking chopsticks. You know what a pain in the ass it is to eat with that thing. I just give up eating after trying to pick a piece of chicken with the thing. That aside they use their little bowls for their food. We use our hands and scoop sized spoon and shove food down our gut until we can’t walk. M

This is the correct answer

So quality food is more important than macros?

Its the fast food. Once whiteys started introducing fast food to third world countries, the people started becoming overweight

Asian countries are quickly creeping up there on the obesity scale

I thought Japan isn't a third world country, I must have been wrong all this time.

>I thought Japan isn't a third world country
What?

Japan has access to fast food and isn't fat at all.

Japan walks everywhere. They probably burn on-average 500-600 calories more a day than your average american.

On-top of that Japs have like 0 issues shaming other people when they get fat. Here it's kind of considered rude or a taboo.

>no source
yeah i'm sure.

Lived in Japan.
I wondered about this for a long time but now I'm pretty sure it's simply calorie restriction. Especially for girls there is a lot of pressure. Asian moms and friends are brutal and will fat-shame any girl that even gains two pounds so hard that she won't eat for a month.

first world = NATO and its allies
second world = Soviets and historically communist areas (Eastern Europe, China, Laos, North Vietnam, Cuba)
third world = unaffiliated (usually Africa)

1) these are models
2) most places outside of America, people have to walk everywhere, all the time. to and from work, school, friends, etc. Americans drive everywhere.
3) less variety in ingredients when compared to Americans, as well as less meat, meaning the rice and vegetables are not as enjoyable. less variety means food is less appealing, and thus eaten less.

Communism is good for cutting

>The west over eats, asians do not.
This. Also, everyone I knew who went to the US for a few months or longer gained at least 5kg (11lbs). Even my skelly sister came back 5kg heavier after half a year. The american diet fattens everyone up it seems

Japan has always been a conservative monarchy that fought against communist nations like China and Korea. I'm lmaoing at your historylet brain.

All I did to drop down to 12% ish bodyfat, from about 20%, was cut my portions by a couple hundred calories.
That's all it took. After I started doing it I noticed more and more how much people put on their plates when eating.

Here in the west we eat until we're stuffed when we really should just eat until we're not hungry anymore.
Then people look at you weird when you don't pile the plate high like you're fucking nuts and wonder why they're all carry around 5-10kg of pudge.

>Not to mention places like Japan have one of the highest life expectancies on earth.

Did you know that if you got rid of drug overdoses then america has a higher life expectancy than japan?

Did you know that if you got rid of X in Japan than Japan has an even higher life expectancy?

Or just compare white Americans to Japanese. Not that much of a difference in IQ or life expactancy.
Japan doesn't have a significant number of blacks and hispanics dragging them down.

they have low sugar and more fiber

>Veeky Forums in charge of nutrition and diet
No wonder the & Health was removed.

ah, the good old "why are asians so thin?!?" thread. saw it first hand so I think I have it down

I lived in Shanghai for half a year and actually lost weight while eating rice at least twice a day. It really boils down to the fact that you just don't get as many calories in. I've literally seen Chinese girls in my university cafeteria eating three to four times as much as myself while I had actually decent portions on my plate. they eat very little for breakfast, eat shitloads for lunch or in the afternoon and sometimes don't even eat dinner at all or very little. it comes off as a lot but it really isn't. the metabolism over there is also off the fucking charts. had to take a shit after literally every meal I had because of the high amount of oil or due to the foods being pretty hot (still don't know what exactly triggered it)

also, you have to consider the fact that chinese people really rarely eat unhealthy foods. I pretty much ate foods with the healthiest ingredients all the time, even if there was a lot of oil at times. you can argue about the taste but there's really not a lot of processed food over there, at least the Chinese don't buy it that often. Meanwhile, in the West, when people go out, they will eat pizza, fries, burgers etc. Chinese people go to restaurants to eat meat, rice, vegetables, or soups

then you also have the problem that chinese girls, especially in Shanghai, starve themselves to be thin (=look good) as fat girls are frowned upon. for my taste, girls in Shanghai were way too thin but Beijing was a bit better. Chinese girls in Shanghai were a lot hotter though due to being more modern

informative. thanks

High carb doesnt matter when you only eat 1000 calories a day you will still be thin.

A high carb american eating 4000 calories a day will be fat.

Imagine being such a hopeless fatass you manage to make up a story like this LMAOOOOO

youtu.be/lr4MmmWQtZM

That picture is very photoshopped but aside from that eating disorders are fairly common in Asia, but they are not discussed in the media often. In the US it would be considered weird for people to starve themselves for a couple days before going out to eat or to throw up after eating a lot but it’s a normal occurrence in Asia.

The main difference between their diet vs the west is that they eat relatively little fat and the west is known for eating lots of fat

the
>monsanto is making us all fatttt!!1111one
meme really triggesr me

also depends where you are
plenty of places they all end up centrally obese even if not USA hamplanet scale
go to vietnam and look at anyone middle-aged

>pizza, fries, burgers
>unhealthy

Because Americans eat high fat diets and Asians eat high carb diets... guess which is better for your weight

They have very small portions and the second an asian girl puts on a pound she gets shamed into starving herself

also moving.

Walking, swimming, sports, yoga/meditation, lots of company's in japan for example have group morning excersises. This will not give you visible gains but do increase life expectancy, overall healthness and mobility by quite alot.

They eat small amounts and follow a rule to not eat until full. I think it was eat until you are 2/3 full or something along those lines.

You're one dumb nigger. Americans eat shitload of refined carbohydrates which do not keep you satiated. Gorging on fat is fucking hard whereas gorging on sugar and other shit is easy.

This is true. They are unapologetic about fat shaming. Even random relatives or friends of mothers will not hesitate to point out your weight.

tfw no gyaru gf

Americans dont realise how huge our portions are compared to the rest of th world. Plus dumping sugar in everything doesn't help.

>Modern wheat is really shitty for you and makes you fat.
Consuming more calories than you burn makes you fat. Fuck off with the mom science.

This.

Asians that eat westernized processed carb diets are fat. Mcdononono is making them fat just like in 'murica.

They simply haven't been fed a steady diet of processed carbs and shit since childbirth, hence their cells aren't insulin-resistant and they can actually digest and use the glucagon that eating (not overeating) produces.

Americans are fucked from birth. Before birth, actually. Baby cow growth hormone, bread, crackers, fries, fried chicken nuggets.

FUCKED

But Japan was allied to the U.S. so still not third world.

yes

How does Veeky Forums have so many retards like this

come at me, bro

>The west over eats, asians do not.
you obviously have never seen an asian eat, my friend.

they walk miles a day and eat vegetables with their meals too

Because Asians have more self control and actually care for their health.

>fought against communist nations like China and Korea. I'm lmaoing at your historylet brain.

You're the brainlet. Post-communist China has never fought Japan. Before, Japan reigned hell on SE Asia. They were an imperialistic monarchy. Luckily, we taught those nip fuckers a lesson by nuking them.

They don't eat sugar. duh.

Reminder they're only 4 feet at most

Japan has a fat tax

After dating a few chinks (true chinks, not that Americanized 52% shit), I see why.

They drink huge amounts of tea, which makes them less hungry.
Some girls do not eat past a certain hour (usually 730 pm, it's insane).
They never finish their meals (I would usually end up eating half of whatever crap they ordered).

Americans (and by extension the west, but the US is the worst) have the following factors that fuck them over:

- Soda is not seen as a special occasion drink but regularly had every meal
- Snacking out of boredom
- Enormous portion sizes
- Lack of healthy convenient food (in Asia you have food carts with fish, lean chicken and veggies... Americans eat cheeseburgers, French fries and hotdogs)
- Cities aren't built for walking but for driving, so nobody walks anywhere
- Cheapest food is usually garbage (candy bars, Pringles, etc are the cheapest things to eat)
- Not having to cook most meals at home, since eating out almost every meal is affordable (in Europe this is usually expensive as fuck)

Bump.

yes

You realize that east Asians suffer pretty high type 2 diabetes despite their lack of obesity?

>average asian diet: rice,noodles,root vegetables,even soy.

>average american diet: burgers, pizza, tacos, burritos, hotdogs, chocolate, cookies, donnuts, cheetos, doritos.