Does it matter if i accidentally take long breaks between exercises? Like 10 minutes after doing 3x30 skullcrushers...

Does it matter if i accidentally take long breaks between exercises? Like 10 minutes after doing 3x30 skullcrushers, before doing my next exercise that targets another muscle group?
Does it affect gains at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/05/not-resting-long-enough-may-ruin-your.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the absolute state of this board
Purge it all, god damn.

Nigga why?

>Does it affect gains at all?
How can it affect something you don't have?

idk about 10 minutes, but 5 is probably okay

suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/05/not-resting-long-enough-may-ruin-your.html

This picture is old, it's one of the first things I saw on fit and it inspired me to never look like that disgusting creature

create playlist
start playlist
workout
dont bring up your phone
finish

easy

Why would it?

>talking out of their ass

The only thing you'll be missing out on by taking longer rests between exercises are maybe some cardio vascular gains. It's not gonna affect muscle growth, in fact it will probably help because you won't be fatigued and can put more into the lift.

hey user, do you have more of that girl? pretty please.

>3 x 30

for what purpose?

no soory.

wondering this too

wait

Yes it will affect your gains because you aren't pushing your muscles to the limit. Anyone who says otherwise is dyel

Why the fucking dick are you doing 3x30 skull crushers? Any answer other than hoping to slip and cave in your head is a bad answer

You are a fucking retard, he asked between muscle groups not sets.

>talking out of my ass

I literally linked my source in my comment, and the source has it's own sources as well. What are you talking about?

Sauce on the 3d waifu?

Tendinitis gains.

would 30x3 be better?

that "disgusting creature" is now a cute girl.

He's still going to get a lot less done unless he is spending hours in the gym

Why are their titties so big

To provide milk to us

i don't have any heavier weights, stuck on 6 kg until i go for a trip to sweden for some barbells with diverse weights.
t. finn

sauce?

Sauce?