/fps/ Fat People Stories

>ctrl+f
>no FPS

This needs to be rectified. Please avoid fetish lest it attract sympathizers.

FUCK OFF FASCISTS GO BACK TO POL

>Get moderately Veeky Forums
>still only attract fats
>say fuck it and go on date with one once
>she gets upset at me for not eating as much as her
>tell her I avoid extremely salty foods for a reason
>she ignores what I said and starts spouting the HAES info pretty much verbatim
>I ask her if she would've been interested in me if was fat
>she says she isn't interested in fat guys
>I jokingly say "fat guys have it rough"
>she laughs and says nope big woman have it rougher, "I should know"
>the media always puts us down they don't even talk about fat men
>laugh and say "well no one even wants to talk to them either haha"
>wait for the fat sow to realize what I just said.
>it never clicks with her
>tell her I'll be right back
>walk up to old man nip nong and pay for what I ate (Japanese guy friends with dad)
>go home
>play a bit a WoW
>she gets fucking enraged because she thought I was going to pay for her.
>tells me she had to leave her purse at the restaurant as collateral and walk to the bank to withdraw money
>tries to make me feel bad and tells me she almost got hit by a car.
>reply back with "let's be honest, that car was lucky it missed you."
>her fucking ham brain just says lol despite me clearly making a joke about her.
>block her oversized butt on all accounts
>she actually texts me with her friends phone calling me a scumbag, block that too.

>work at a hospital
>all nurses and techs are fat as shit
>however, all are completely aware that they're disgusting humans
>none of them are entitled outside of the normal RNs entitlement
Could be worse.

Holy shit which episode?

this is a great story, man . thanks for sharing, made my friday night at work much better

Kel, I've never been on a date with a fatty, but I love to hear stories about it. Anyone got any more???

>the wet spot in the front

Holy fuck how did I never notice that

You guys hate haes but you don't understand that you CAN be healthy and also obese. Not saying all of are but geez

>this is a great story, man . thanks for sharing, made my friday night at work much better
It's still morning bro

I've been taking progress pics the last few months. I should have been doing it for longer but am I gonna make it bros?

Yes. Just start lifting now.

I got catfished by a fat girl (prob 250 lbs) once about a year ago. Boring as fuck. All she wanted to do was eat, sleep, get drunk, and play video games.

on paper sounds like a cool person to have as a friend

I'd have kept her as a fuck buddy but she had the herp

Daily reminder that HAES/fat acceptance is a way for liberals to turn their laziness into a social movement and forcibly silence anyone who disagrees.

>b-but there are fat conservatives! Trump is fat!

I know. But only liberals are pathetic enough to make it a social movement and rally in its favor. A liberal would rather attempt to be a """""revolutionary""""" and force society to adapt to their backwards ass world view than develop discipline and work towards a positive goal. Disgusting and pathetic.

>b-b-but I'm a liberal a-and

No. Pic related is what any liberal trying to argue with this thread looks like.

On a walk I'll post when I get back home.

Imagine spending your limited days on earth browsing a Vietnamese basket weaving website posting about liberal conspiracies

>moderately Veeky Forums
you still fat, my nignog.

Right? Why are libshits even here? Their "comrades" would disown them if they knew they were posting in an FPH thread. Seriously, these animals are gutless cowards who wouldn't dare tell their puppet masters what they post here. Hypocrites.

These fucking bleeding heart liberals turn everything they touch into shit, co-opting elements of other cultures into their self-aggrandizing ego only to make them feel morally superior to others, at the same time crying that white people are fucking racist and should stop (((culturally appropriating))).

This is what happens when society coddles losers and encourages the attitude of "whut evea, I'll do whut I want shitlords"

These "people" come from homes with liberal parents who are like "oh I don't want to spank or discipline my kids because it'll stifle their creativity. It's society who should pay for my lack of responsibility! We need more welfare money!

Oh, it's cool if my daughter majors in womyns studies off of tax payer money and blows random hobos under the overpass for more abortion money. I don't want to """slut shame""" her.

Oh it's cool if my son is a shut in neck beard who plays video games and drinks 2 liters of soda. I don't want to "trigger" him!

Then 18 years later little baby liberal junior is all hopped up on welfare because his dumbass parent never taught him the value of hard work and he's breaking into my car for more heroin money. And I'm not going to stand for that. If liberals won't discipline their children, I will. And that lesson will be written in hot lead.

This is also why I support abortion as a Republican.

Think of who gets abortions. Liberal women with no morals anyway, they'd rather attended feminist rallies and freebase crack cocaine than discipline their kids. I say fuck em, abort all of their bloodline, every dead liberal is a blessing. They should hand out vouchers for free abortions in front of the democratic national convention.

If liberals are told to love something, they will. If told to hate something, they will.

They (in 2017) are literally automatons that do and think what they are told with not so much as an objection (internally or externally). The perfect submissive citizen...

If they have to turn in their own mothers into the PC execution force, they will... and with a big fucking smile on their face. An empty skull, filled with the fumes of smugness they get from their precious news and movies.

Gr8 pic

Wasn't it Michelle Obama that tried to make school lunches healthier to combat the epidemic of childhood obesity? An idea that made right wing morons furious for removing their "freedom" to drink mountain dew?

NO MY FELLOW NARWHALS! DOWNVOTE THIS MAN! HE COMES FROM REDDIT AND THERES A DRUMPF SUBREDDITS THERE!

*ignores that 99% of redditors are Bernie bro shit heads who called people at home to vote for that creepy old fuck and donated their paltry life savings to him*

It's okay my man, one day you'll realize tribe politics are not reality.

Someone can believe in large state powers and also tell their friends honestly to watch what they eat. I know the world is easier to think of in good guy bad guy terms, but that doesn't mean it's actually that way

I also heard that initiative was a disaster.

Maybe someone with anecdotal evidence could post, though they might be underage still

Good progress. But need to start lifting asap

I know :(

>outside of the normal RNs entitlement

I want to be a nurse what is normal RNs entitlement?

>libshits are incapable of raising their parasite like children or instilling minimum discipline to monitor their food

Disgusting. Liberal pukes truly do breed and act like vermin.

This is why I support abortion. Especially in liberal neighborhoods. You worthless shitheads should just yank out your kids, then you won't even worry about what they eat!

>Being so retarded that you think anything that isn't Trump is a liberal cuck

> libshits all believe x is good
> what about this example of a liberal trying to get rid of x
> lol libshits are so stupid

>bro stop tribal politics

Meanwhile liberals:
-push fat acceptance
-fill our airwaves with hate
-fuel Cold War politics
-bomb Libya for no reason
-terrorize our streets with BLM and ANTIFA thugs
-silence critical thinking with thought police on college campuses

No. As Veeky Forumsizens we are at war with these shitheads by default.

It was a disaster because of muh freedum to feed my kid whatever I want

>school lunches
Imagine your taxes going to pay for some nigger kid's meal. Glad I don't live in Muttica

Bro, I would love if Trump was more right wing, but he's as good as we'll get in America. The next president the Demoshits """elect""" will be such a reactionary race baiting shithead, they'll make merkel and Trudeau look like moderates.

>l work harder than doctors
>I get paid shit
>I have the worst schedule
>first responders are idiots
>I dont have time or crayons to explain x, y, z
And they all want doctor dick to the point of blowing my interns.

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

High school
>Have fat kinda friend (Call him Todd) in the group. Nobody hangs out with him outside of school (He didn't want to hang out with anyone for most occasions anyways) He has a few clever quips every now and then but a lot of it he forces out.
>Todd's unfortunate looking, and is that type to make self-deprecating "Because I'm fat/ugly/whatever" comments in public places, and always in the least appropriate times
>Todd thinks he's the funniest man on the planet as well
>Doesn't get why he annoys girls, when he does, calls them bitches and cunts and disregards them
>Thinks women are whores except for a specific few and is a publicly announced incel
>Post graduation I find out from a lot of my graduating class that they loathed Todd every day he walked the earth
>Didn't think he was that bad but I lmao'd
College
>Todd falls in love with a girl he's spoken to once. Only reason he knows she exists is mutual friend/roommate was an art student, ie girl was art student
>Felt like he won the lottery when she added him back on FB
>Never speaks to her, but has this illusion he has a chance
Let's take a step away from the girl for a while
>At campus event, Todd being obnoxious self. Asks our friend, out of the blue, in public, to rate him 1-10. She declines, saying she doesn't give value to people based on a number.
mfwnicesave.jpeg
>Another time he was talking about why the girls he likes doesn't like him back
>Another female says "Todd, you can't look like THAT, and be expecting girls like THAT."
Time goes by, Todd is still handholdless vrigin
>He grows increasingly bitter whenever art friend and I are in relationships, this eventually led to us kicking him out because he became insufferable.
>Find out from GF that Todd's crush messaged him on FB, asked him how he was, etc. Then find out an hour later, while Todd is over the moon, that her FB got hacked and she publicly announced this
>mfw Todd's two-year muse only talked to him because she was hacked lmao

Weird, fph threads always seem to attract angry conservatives

Anyone claiming that liberals are the only fat lazy pieces of shit in american has obviously never been to the south

This one's my favorite

Kay new story.
>this thing likes me on OKC
>totally baffled at that match percentage
>completely different beliefs overall after checking her profile
>message them. Instant long winded reply.
>ask xer how its day is going
>"HAWHAWHAW I literally have been having such a awful day glad you asked"
>uh
>"I keed I keed, my day has been okay. Just picked up some chinese.
(it's 10 AM)
>tell her I just back from a run
>"Ewwww don't tell me about that plz I'm tired just thinking about it."
>well that's how I stay healthy
>she informs me that she stays healthy doing yoga and thinking positive.
>laugh about it and ask her what her hobbies are.
>"Oh me? Well I like to internet and netflix aaaaaand nom"
>baffled by what nom even means for a second.
>realize it's the reddit version of eating food.
>ask her what she likes to nom for breakfast.
>"lol always dunkin dude, glazed donut, turkey on ciabatta, and a small caramel machiatto"
>pretty much disgusted at this point I tell her my breakfast is just simple eggs, ground turkey mixed with quinoa.
>she lard laughs and says I'm starving myself.
>I ask her why didn't she Spot the Block when she was younger.
>"HAHAHAHA I remember that fucking commercial it was such bullshit"
>block her immediately.
Got tired of talking to this lard lich

>Everyone lives in the same time zone as me!!!

>#How many moons do you have in the orbit
Kek

>full figured
You should have noped out when you saw that.

kek

>worship our failed program!

No.

poor dog : (

Nice bait. Show me a healthy obese person just for fun though.

based grandma

>white people

Right as I posted that story this liked me.

Liberals /= Leftists
These days most "liberals" you hear about are not liberals, they're ideologically possessed leftists.

time to make another story

Amber Rachdi episode

It was a disaster, they guidelines put forth actually made many school lunches worse.

Yeah right that's why the Greeks made statues like this decades before

reminder these people exist on Tumblr too.

Realized Tumblr, Veeky Forums and Reddit basically are all the same, with an age gap between Reddit and the other two, who are more catered towards teenagers.

You mean the place filled with blacks?

somebody never heard about time zones

Holy shit the fat on her face and she's only 5'2

yeah bro, hit some weights though

kek

what was wrong with her meals? they all sounded good to me

But your definition of "fascist" is literally "anyone who disagrees with me".

I'm a med student and can't wait for that fatty suck suck. You've rekindled my hope in the future.

That still sounds like a lot of food to eat in one sitting

this, desu. But america (and soon much of the rest of the world) has a major obesity problem among all groups. 1 is too many.

mfw

>being mad about getting baked salmon instead of everyday pasta
I'd be chuffed, to say the least.

the face at the end makes it

Probably Photoshop, also because that's her belly not puss

How did he even get into your friend group?

You can make it.

For future pictures, you should pick a place in your home and always do them there under the same lighting & pose. There's a picture floating around of Connor Murphy under a few different lighting conditions that shows how much of a difference it makes.

FUCK OOOOOOOFFFFFFF

>have a friend who is probably 300 lbs, but he's tall. so still fat, but still mobile
>he works out with us 2 or 3 times a week
I'm proud of him. He's probably not eating right, but hes putting in the effort.

Young boogie

>I explored Europe as a fat woman and learned valuable lesson
Doesn't she knows that being this fat in Europe is seen as extremely bad by all the population ?

>subtlely shitting on calories in calories out
Fucking fats

question about countries with universal health care: does being fat affect your benefits? Or is it the same for everyone? does any country deny or reduce the benefits for being fat?

fucking pre breakfast man

Oh god it lives in Herndon? There are so many fatties here in Nova

You should try to get him to count calories on an app so he can see exactly what he's eating. Helped me a lot as eyeing it just doesn't work until you have a grasp on calories.

>Horseriding is exercise

Sure thing fatty, ridind will make you Veeky Forums

Being so fat you require a tow