Well Veeky Forums, what does this mean to you?

Well Veeky Forums, what does this mean to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JCXbY_NTSmU
archive.is/bBs5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Manlets are unwilling to settle for fat chicks
Fat chicks dont want to fuck manlets

She ate his post workout and is now ashamed of it.

beautiful and deep

Fat chicks think they're beautiful and deserve guys who are in shape instead of fellow grotesque fatties

>6'0" vs 5'11"

He got catfished big time

this

lel

>big
yes

That fatass who drew this doesn't realize how disgusting she really looks.

nice kek

you can stop being fat

He's embarrassed because he's an ottermode dyel.
She's embarrassed because she's a fat whale.

Manlets and fat women are literally made for eachother but are too arrogant to admit it.

Men are hotter than women

This. They always have a decent looking face that seems to be missing the quadruple cheeks that hang off it

It means that fat bitches block sunlight for tan gains

The dude fell for the "thicc" meme

something about perspective

Probably had a small dick and she's disappointed because of it.
Pure dicklet shaming post

Topkek

The ultimate Veeky Forums red pill
Fagotry

mo pussy mo respeckt

mo of a man, my goal is to cuck your shit up while I'm getting my dick wet you're dealing with despair and loneliness and jealousy. Pussy is just a recourse and I'm here to what you should of had.

That's why I fuck your 6,5/10 co-worker or a fellow student. I know that the shortage of the average man getting pussy just makes my 8's and 9's so much more valuable. Think about it.

Or how in general, how lumpy and misshapen they look with all the disgusting crags and crevices on what should've been otherwise flat skin.

Fatties never have faces that small, they all WISH they could be that type of fat, which still isn't attractive, but most of them look like Mama June pre-surgery

He doesn't lift enough to escape her gravitational pull. Poor little guy.

They always miss the multiple extra folds and chins. No fat is ever one aesthetic curve with a smallish face. Redraw this with the other guy also being fat, or even better, the other guy fat and the girl fit and see how many people freak out

guys, im not gonna lie. this is me and my gf. help

>locking up with a fat

THICC is a meme, user. Never listen to the memes.

Why did you start dating a fat chick user?
I know a skinny 6'9" tall dude who dates a 5'4" obese girl.

I wanna fuck a fat chick so hard. Imagine the primal feeling of defeating a whale and fucking it to submission.

Tell her if she doesn't install and use a calorie app religiously you'll dump her.
Just knowing what she's eating will help

Like all women, fat ogres appraise their own beauty and sexual value waaaaaaayyyy above reality. They are so narcissistic that they can simultaneously see fat people (men) as disgusting and not worthy of them but also see themselves as more valuable and perfection embodied because they look like a fucking hippo.

underrated post

youtu.be/JCXbY_NTSmU

Am I going to jail after watching this?

fuck I'm not sure myself either anymore

I had a shitty low self esteem and she was unironically the only one replying to my tinder in my small city.

turned out the meme "fat girls are nice" was true. I finally found a job in a big city, she moved to study here. now live together.

the only reason I didnt dump her yet is that I would barely manage to pay for my rent.

I couldnt keep looking at her not exercising, tried running with her for a while, then we stopped. I told her she is fat, she got triggered of course.

ye I know it's cringy, she is nice, caring etc but it cant last for much longer

It's morning and he's re-contemplating his whole life after a one night stand with a level 36 braphog .

>Lift and lead by example
Once you’re Veeky Forums she’ll start looking at herself differently hopefully. If it all goes right you would’ve inspired her to lose weight and look as good as you. If she doesn’t and you stay with her be prepared for years of her going batshit crazy cause you’re clearly more attractive than her.

>Find our if she’s truly happy
My gf put on 15lbs over 6 months cause she was unhappy with her job. I didn’t understand cause she was working 12 hour shifts on her feet all day barely eating. Turned out she resented her job because she had no free time, so while I was asleep she’d pig out and binge watch TV. Almost as if compensating for lost time.

>Manage your time and plan activities together
Most fat cunts are obsessed with time in my experience. They think they don’t have enough time to do something before work/before bed or whatever. You’ll see what I mean...ask her to go gym with you before work, the answer will be no. Ask her to go eat with you though and she’ll be ready before you. Manage the bitches time, get her off the sofa and doing other things.

Or
Give her the ultimatum

yeah but does she slob on knob like it's her job??

Unironically would stay with a chubby chick if she spent time sucking me off and eating in a 1:1 ratio.

this is unironically comedy gold

oh... fuck
this looks exactly like me and my gf

fuck.
goddamnit fuck.
god... godfuckingdamnit.
fuck

motivate her to exercise with you, it can be a couple activity. It will be hard at the start, is always is specially for an obese person, and probably specially for an obese girl
>you gotta love my curves
If she buys into that comformism bullshit just dump her, hard. Fucking people who don't appreciate their lives and only want to live for gluttony and laziness

the sex is nice and everything, but its been 2 years and no change. she doesnt eat much but doesnt know how to stick to an exercise.

Just cant imagine spending a life with someone who doesnt care about her weight, no matter how nice personality she has.

good find, that was some prime cringe

what is a manlet?

she's a fat cunt and he's figuring out how to no fault divorce

This was for fuck

>what is a manlet
I want to believe this isn't b8

>artwork

no srly, what is it

More men are obese than women, so this should be reversed.

Idk
men are less pressuared to be fit
In the other hand, now a girl can be fucking fat and no one will say anything to her because "thiccness" and "fat acceptance"
Also is harder for women to lose weight, they have less muscle mass and develop less of this

based

not much
the day after hooking with that fatty chick at the club during your business trip
akward but both fine with it

Fine, guess I'll bite. How new are you if you don't know what a manlet is? Or, how poor is your grasp of english if you can't figure it out by the word.

Also, you're namefagging for no reason

give a source you massive faggot

It might be more acceptable for men to be fat, but fat women still get laid easier than fat men.

I just got used to namefagging, mostly in /adv/ and Veeky Forums
And I started browsing Veeky Forums like 5 years ago, I read manlet before but I never bothered to ask what it means

>I just got used to namefagging, mostly in /adv/ and Veeky Forums
Well you're not in /adv/ or Veeky Forums anymore you collosal faggot

And a manlet is a short man. The definition of short varies alot and often memed, but IMO a manlet is anyone

a """"man"""" under 6 foot 10

I tried, guys. I used to run with her.

One user once told me that even if she gets fit, she will suddenly realise she can date more attractive guys and will leave me anyway. Not sure about that.

But I myself had problems motivating myself, so I lost temper one day when she said "tomorrow" and just called her fat. then she told me she exercised one day, and prolly stopped again.

There truly is no hope for barrel chested men

>IMO a manlet is anyone

means men are hot and have big nice bulgies i fucking need in my life, women are not how they have bulge fucking everywhere and I don't know whay the fuck anyone wouklkd want to deal with all that shit
i just need theat fucking mans man you know what i am saying I want that thick fat boy bulde that he's keepin down stairs just for the bros, not for thw women
lookinhg at a sunset could mean a lot of things but i see it like this, the womans looking aweay becauase she has had enough sun for the day (you can see her tan lines from wearing a device that covers her genitals and part of her anus fat. Now the man on the other hand is facing the sun because he's trying to even out his tan. you can see his crotch has become overtanned and he wants to tan his hot body as well. the sun must want that fucking bulge as well because all the sun rays have beeen hitting it hard

nope

archive.is/bBs5g

>The report, based primarily on a survey conducted in 2013-14, also found a tipping of the scales toward women. Obesity rates for men and women had been roughly the same for about a decade. But in the new report, the rate was significantly higher for women, at 38 percent, compared with 34 percent for men.

>Obesity rates for white men and white women remain very close. But for blacks, the female obesity rate has soared to 57 percent, far above the male rate of 38 percent. The gender gap is widening among Hispanics, too - 46 percent for women, 39 percent for men.

I'd also point out that guys with lots of muscle also count as obese under BMI, so in reality the disparity is actually even greater than what's shown here.

>But for blacks, the female obesity rate has soared to 57 percent, far above the male rate of 38 percent
How is this?
Black guys can't control themselves when it comes to every other aspect of life, but for some reason they can control themselves when it comes to diet and exercise.
Or is it just sample bias because the jewish media only ever shows fit black men?

Is she 30 feet tall or is he 3 feet tall?

Exercise is a pleasurable activity too, maybe black men spend their time exercising and playing sports while black women spend their time eating

For all their faults, blacks still have a culture that elevates strength and many masculine qualities. I think that draws them to them gym.

>tfw giantess fetish

Holy shit, that could literally be a drawing of my gf, spooky

>not knowing fatties always lie when counting calories and tracking food

your girlfriend is obese and dying. and you're just letting it all happen. bravo

where the fuck are they standing?

should show her the pick and ask her the question

dump her ass. fatties always have a victim complex

Attraction is subjective
Desire isn't entitled

she
>he was a fucking manlet

he
>she was a fucking hamplanet

ew man

It means that the light is fading in anor londo.

Rates of obesity are equal for US men and women but there's a much higher rate of females being overweight.

Ladies, pls stop eating.

even that's not true anymore, see

>anyone

Go back to Africa you fucking faggot

Ochunga?

This is the correct answer.

>When youre doing drugs, then you dont eat.
>when any man that cant fight gets shot.

>and just called her fat
THE MADMAN

KEK