Scoobs lays down new science and explains why he was wrong

0.75g of protein /lb

youtube.com/watch?v=MeFbC8rzyRY

good guy scoobert

Did she get the operation to make them smaller now?
I know she thought about it a few years ago

>0.75g of protein /lb
I had always heard 1g per pound, which isn't wildly different. Interesting, thanks user.

The fact that he's willing to admit he was wrong is encouraging.

Lastly, yay for no anabolic window!

> Lastly, yay for no anabolic window!
Not quite, getting carbs after strength training speeds up recovery. So there really is an argument for "post-workouts".

ah, okay, thanks!

>which isn't wildly different
Actually that's a huge difference if you aren't a manlet or dyel

>sjooby in 2018

When he comes back to explain why it's wrong to be gay i'll give him the time of day, until then he can fuck right off along with any other queers on here

INTERNET
BADASS

HOMOSEXUAL
DEFENDER

yeah what u gon do tough guy write another scary paragraph

nigger do you even know where you are?

fuck off scooby, you're dead to us
not /lgbt/ you faggot

Sick of fag enablers, you don't thing he'd try doing everything in his power to make you go against your sexuality if you were around him? That's literally a fantasy so many faggots share, they want to have sex with real straight guys, by coercing them into gay sex acts against("straight guy tricked into getting head", "straight guy goes g4p" etc). THESE FUCKING FAGGOTS MAKE ME SICK!

Literally every older gay men are like this, also show me a homosexual and I'll show you a mentally ill person. Sick of this fag enabling bullshit!

You're clearly the biggest faggot in this thread, Scooby included.

>when did Veeky Forums become /b/?

Good vid from scoob.
He was stupid for thinking that a 5 day split was the most optimal for muscle gain tho.

I wonder if he’ll ever admit he was wrong for being a faggot too.

When he suffers for an eternity in hell fire I'm sure he'll deeply regret it

hot

So you would willingly annihilate some 20 year old's soul, masculinity, mental health, sexuality and pride. You know forcing straight men to gay sex scares them mentally for life, they get's what's called homosexual imprinting and it can actually ruin some people.

Is what i've been doing my whole life just eating about that amount of protein scoobs talking about.
I have done weeks going over my bodyweight consumption of protein didn't notice any faster recovery or anything special, went back eating normal food as is. I still use protein powder once in a while if i don;t have time for solid meal.

gays love to abuse people because they're the product of abuse. FACT 1: All fags were molested as children FACT 2: All fags attempt to do the same thing to children. They're golems created by satan trying to spread their wicked disease.

That should clear it once and for all: people who use supplements/protein powder are gullible faggots.

Yeah, I've been trying to tell people. Homosexuality is like vampirism, it's a game of tag but you're it forever. Also these vampires get of on corrupting young men/kids. It's fucking evil. Homosexuality is literally a thought disease and a mental illness, a mental illness that is contagious.'

People like to kidd themselves that homosexuals are normal well adjusted nice folks and not some deranged sex lunatic. ohh they can't keep getting away with pushing their PC bullshit on us, of course we should be allowed to get to the nitty grritty of the real reason people are gay, not the Disney version.

>Not quite, getting carbs after strength training speeds up recovery

for some reason I just love to get a banana post-workout, sometimes even a shake or some skyr/quark plus one scoop of creatine into the mouth

guess my instincts were right

They refuse to hear it because the media makes every propaganda piece on fags to be some romeo and juliet forbidden love shit when in reality they're predatory monsters. I was a teacher for ~5 years and it's huge in the schools now; fag kids everywhere. Buckle up brother, society is ending

>golem
confirmed jew

>implying I eat protein for only muscle synthesis
>implying I should eat more carbs and fat to buff out calories

thats my fetish

can't wait for the silent majority to rise up against you freaks

CITATION NEEDED

cant wait for my dick to raise in ur butt

As if straight guys NEVER tried to make a gay woman straight for them... you’re pathetic and is probably a fag in denial

Being this brainwashed lol. Absolute madneas

>As if straight guys NEVER tried to make a gay woman straight for them
There's no such thing as lesbians you dumb faggot, women don't have the agency to be able to make decisions about their sexuality

You say that like recovery happens for a few hours after a workout. Recovery takes place in the form of several days. Obviously you're going to eat a lot of carbs after a workout for recovery. You're going to eat a lot of EVERYTHING because you'll be eating many meals during recovery.

Prove me wrong homo