Veeky Forums time to update the sticky

The sticky has gone to shit. You can no longer tell people to read it, since it doesn't all work. Can we get it updated, please?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W7vw_vc_8K0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Useful posts on here don't tend to do anything.

You might have more luck if you do a WHO DO YOU LIFT FOR thread - pic related

Good catch, definitely bumping this.

yeah that's not good

Comprehensive analysis of the utility of stretching as part of a weight lifting program: youtu.be/W7vw_vc_8K0

It's been like that for almost half a decade now. Nothing's going to change because the mods are too busy deleting "sensitive" topics on /pol/.

it is all meta, you have to figure it out for yoself

it is only useful to spot newfits

Prepare to go to

I started writing for myself last year had to stop due college and other thing, but I've been considering sharing it with Veeky Forums, sometimes I wonder if I should ask somebody's else happy but nah I don't trust anyone else to do such thing, see , this board is pretty much filled with this retarded shit, so I'll stick to my plan and perhaps in the future, if I ever finish it or get satisfied with what I wrote. Like I always say do your own research, because once you do you'll notice the stupid shit that is parroted here.
Pretty much, but we can expect much from the staff/janitor/mods, it is not impossible to this board to be able to self regulate.
is pretty weird if you ask me, first time mods announced meta discussion, because for some reason they didn't like meta discussions on the board, it was all about the other boards while the users that always frequented there hated it, now it is all about anime girls.

Yeah I do my own research too, but it's annoying to see people just say "read the sticky", when the sticky isn't really complete.

yeah sticky needs to be updated. you have to be here for like 2 months to even find out what 1/2/3/4 is, how much of a caloric deficit to cut, surplus to bulk, etc. Noob questions that should be answered in sticky

Yeah, but thats because they are retarded too. "Read the sticky" is a meme, not only it is incomplete but also mostly wrong. Like I said: we can't expect the staff to do anything on this, their job isn't exactly to regulate what makes good content or not, they just watch over if there's anything bad/against the rules going on and shut it down, so as long as there's content(sticky) it is not up to them to verify and certify its quality. My question is: hypothetically, if someone wrote a new one, if they'd update it.

Who cares about those articles. You can still read the main part of the sticky.

>yeah sticky needs to be updated. you have to be here for like 2 months to even find out what 1/2/3/4 is,
The sticky isn't meant to be Know Your Meme. That's what lurking is for.
>how much of a caloric deficit to cut, surplus to bulk, etc. Noob questions that should be answered in sticky
It's literally in the sticky. Pic related, see bottom. Pretty sure the sticky OP link also explains bulking and cutting. Maybe the real problem is that you didn't actually read it.

>reading the sticky
It's a meme

The sticky is outdated.

What every noob should know is to avoid doing shitty low volume memes such as SS, SL or Greyskull.

and do ICF for their first 6 months, then PHUL for another 6 months, the PHAT 6 months and last PPLPPL forever.

Lol, what a crock of shit.

if this thread was the new sticky, what would you post?

Want fatness?

SS or SL 5x5

Want aesthetics?

Upper Lower split ULxULxx or PPLxPPL

>replacing a program developed by an expert over decades with literal internet memes

>dem low volumes per workout
Talk about taking the easy way out, cookie cutter freak!

>UL
>not LULUs for the tutus
Amateur.

FUCK YOU OP HIJACKING SOMETHING IVE BEEN TELLING FIT ABOUT FOR YEARS.

BUT NO ONE EVER FUCKING LISTENS AND THEY ALL TELL ME TO READ THE STICKY.

IVE BEEN SAYING IT SINCE THE SUMMER OF 2016.
FUCK EVERYONE WHO DOUBTED ME

>workout routines make you fat, not diet
You should be banned.

Traps killed your neck

>not knowing that mark rippetits used meme magic to make you fat with his program

Been here over a year, still can't figure out what programs are a meme.

>admitting to being a literal summerfag
zoz

the sticky is for beginners
liam's document is really all a beginner needs
who gives a shit