Try going mostly vegan

>Try going mostly vegan
>one day worth of nuts costs 10 dollars
fuck off

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=90c20e5c8c6f481f
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=ac435913bbf6b607
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2017/12/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or.html?m=0
beefmagazine.com/blog/4-facts-debunk-meat-horrible-article
grist.org/sustainable-farming/farmer-responds-to-the-new-york-times-re-sustainable-meat/
latimes.com/books/jacketcopy/la-ca-jc-nicolette-hahn-niman-20141123-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wouldn't you get selenium overdose if you eat that much?

I spend like $25 a day on food. $10 is nothing unless you're a poorfag.

No i'm white so my body can process things.

I can't stand selfriguous vegans. How does nuts help animals thatss retarded California logic

>britbong
>2500 calories of nuts is £1.50

aldi master race :^)

shouldn't be basing most of your caloric intake on nuts anyway.
go with beans, whole grains, lentils, fruit

>vegan
There's your first mistake
>nuts
Second mistake because eating nuts makes you GAY

Really? Either way you should only eat like 10 nuts max per day.

>beans
>bread
>cucumbers

Just eat those three food all day and thats its for a cheap vegan diet.

>dont forget to activate your almonds

all those trigger my ibs

>says wants to go vegan
>complains about buying nuts

Doing it wrong. Well done, OP.

don't eat more than 50g of nuts a day you idiot

>t. 110lb feminist

>bread
That's not vegan, yeast is alive

>700g Oats
>2500 kcal
>95g protons as well
>50cents
Of course you dont get that much from oats alone but its just an example to start
Vegan is a valid choice when it comes to cost per calorie

>new job
>free gym
>happens every day

Sunflower seeds are dirt cheap

one almond takes 1 liter of water
one burger takes 1,500 gallons of water

Also went vegan here (no try), I feel dirty calling myself a vegan though. I associate the term with everything I dispise.

Is there a more /pol/ correct term for vegans? I fucking cringe every time I say the fucking word.

soyim

Plant based diet

No soy here.

This works I guess

the soy thing is a meme and if you actually cut it from your diet from fear of becoming feminine you're retarded

Can't cut what I don't already not eat. Going black beans, lentil and quinoa route for protons.

I don't call myself anything. It's not like it comes up very often besides here. It's not like anyone needs a reason you just say "I' don't wan to eat that" and it's normally the end of it.

>eating beans without salsa
Fucking loser

This water argument never made sense to me. Many parts of the world have no shortage of water at all, and it's in endless supply. Why should people living in these parts of the world be concerned at all for how much water it consumes?

herbivore

or depending on your reasons environmentally conscious

Water needs to be treated. We use it a lot faster than we can treat it. It's expensive, which has environmental costs as well as stealing your tax coin. It is also factored into price. Meat is not required and is ten times more expensive than a dozen plant protein sources. Why do you think we coined the term meatcuck. Meat is cucking you by raping your health and wallet.

teeth aren't an argument lmao

our teeth evolved just for eating, not for cooking !!!

Yes, it is
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=90c20e5c8c6f481f
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=ac435913bbf6b607
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2017/12/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or.html?m=0
>beefmagazine.com/blog/4-facts-debunk-meat-horrible-article
>grist.org/sustainable-farming/farmer-responds-to-the-new-york-times-re-sustainable-meat/
>latimes.com/books/jacketcopy/la-ca-jc-nicolette-hahn-niman-20141123-story.html

aldi is german.
haha dumb britcucks will brexit yourelves out of those deals.
also aldi is garbage to us, we don't even care about it.
edeka is where it's at.

why don't poor people just buy more money?

How? A serving of fresh salmon is like $5. A good Steak is like $10. Are you eating lobster every day or Mcdonalds?

>blogs

How much nuts are you eating? A day worth of nuts costs around €2.50 here.

you gotta learn how to eat cheap. nuts arent end all be all.

>BLOGspot
>BEEFmagazine

The water just goes back into the environment eventually, it's not like it fucking disappears from existence.