How to achieve manly face

Is there any way to make your face look more masculine or is it pure genetics? The thought of a soyboy face on a Veeky Forums body is just absurd to me and imo completely negates any work put into getting buffed.

Which are the characteristics of a masculine face and how to aquire them?
Asking for a friend ofcourse

>Is there any way to make your face look more masculine
Get a thick neck/

stop drinking soy

Stop caring about stupid things and lift weights, you fucking faggot.

Obviously the neck is what made that face masculine you fucking retarded brainlet

Your friend is a giant faggot and should kill himself.

its 99% genetics, really.
a thicker neck and a beard is the most you can do naturally.
but as far as your facial structure is concerned, nothing outside of surgery will change anything.
really wanna spend 10k to change your appearance? up to you. just know that most surgeries don't look right or will make you look comical, because of a very simple factor - they aren't natural.

Eating raw onions and putting ice pn your balls

Testosterone.

can you actually achieve a thicker neck? how?

neck curls
its neck and eyes, just stop opening your eyes too much and lower your eyebrows more, dont make that gay twink look

Train it, obviously. Neck curls and neck extensions with a head harness is all you need. If you want you can throw in a bit of side work at the end.

My routine for progression is picking a weight i can do easily 3x30, then go to 4x25, then to 4x30, until i can do 5x30 easily. Then I increase the weight. Can also experiment with super high reps as well like 60-100.
Increasing on lying neck curls is awkward without a loading pin, but you can substitute it for upright curls with the head harness

>Prominent eyebrow bone
>Thick eyebrows
>Good jaw
>Beady squinting eyes
>Thick neck
>The ability to grow a beard if desired
>The right nose

I think that's about all. If I'm missing anything let me know. I've no idea how to get any of those things besides neck maybe.

Neck work and chew some mastic gum. That's really all you can do besides lifting. Oh wait start mewing. It works

I got all of those I think. I just don't know which the 'right nose' is. But I do get told I look very masculine and "intimidating" by men and women.
My face got fuller and more manly solely from working out if that helps.

Become the snake man

>Im intimidating rawr XD
Post your face pls. I bet you are some underaged twink looking autistic weeb with an emo haircut

neck curls agreed, but why use a neck harness instead of just doing pic related?

Shouldn't have made the face longer versus average. Long faces aren't masculine.

Lol okay.
I'm 22 and I don't watch anime. And I didn't call myself intimidating, I said other people called me that. Women especially. Probably helps that I'm 6'3, 210lbs, broad and have a very deep voice. Idk why you are projecting on me tho.
Also, I'm making a slight 'face' in the pic because if I don't do something like that I look like I want to die, which apparently is not a good thing.

ACtually, you should want to die
You look like a massive faggot

I don't know you man, but just going off a picture of your face I would say that you look like your IQ hovers slightly above legally retarded.

also, pic related

Don’t listen to these autistic fucks

>neck curls

lmao really? just do shrugs and deads and you’ll develop a good neck naturally

broader face
bigger jaw
bigger brow ridge
smaller forehead

Fml

Thanks man appreciate it ;)
I'm slavic, but my IQ is in the 120-130 range. But if I look stupid that's fine by me. I love being underestimated.

>I love being underestimated
I've never seen anybody who actually likes himself say that.

Post your face fag

>posting your face on Veeky Forums
There are literally only disadvantages to it, why would he?
You have to be a special kind of retard for that, user.

Samefag.
No excuses pussy

>p-post face
No, newfriend, that's dumb and you should feel dumb for suggesting it.

t. Facelet

Behind the neck presses

So you don't consider it idiotic?
Guess I'll save your pic then and post it whenever I want to make a particularly inflammatory or stupid post now.

Also, I only noticed in the close-up, but holy shit man, you look like you lack half your cranium

HEY FATTY, nice trips

Whats not to love? I'm not insecure and I know what I'm like, so when someone underestimates me I don't say anything. Then I have the element of surprise on my side and it adds to shock value when I reveal my power level.
On top of that, rarely anyone asks anything of me and I'm free to do my thing. And also if Im not able to do something people didn't think I can in the first place so no one even cares. If a situation requires of me to prove that I can perform a certain task I'll prove it. But if it's some irrelevant shit, why would I bother.

It's a win win situation.

eh, have fun women not being interested in you

>acting like I wasn't the other guy didn't work, better stop posting D:

Lmao, enjoy your internet fame, mutt.

Oh buddy. I don't talk much and since I'm not some fat/skinny/short acne ridden loser, instead of being creepy I'm considered "mysteriouuuuus and aloof". And women eat that shit up. Works wonders, you'd be surprised. Even I'm surprised sometimes :)

la luz extinguido

>Oh buddy.
>not a loser
>I'm considered "mysteriouuuuus and aloof".
>totally not creepy
> Even I'm surprised sometimes :)

Exactly :)

Tren.

Attractive people do it on /soc/ all the time because they like getting positive attention from strangers for being attractive. What you meant to say was "there a literally only disadvantages to posting my ugly face", which is correct. Unfortunately, your newfag friend did not realize this.

>/soc/ is frequented by the same people as Veeky Forums
Yeah, totally

All these mental gymanistics for not posting your face.
/soc/ here. Come on skinnyfat bugman.

I'm glad the transition went well, did you get your inflatable penis yet?
>mental gymanistics
>Millenials think it's smart to post your face on Veeky Forums
Also
> 1517820451480.jpg
At least rename the file, nigger.

ur shirt is shit but ur face is nice

>ugly

>its neck and eyes, just stop opening your eyes too much and lower your eyebrows more, dont make that gay twink look
It's literally just an issue of periorbital skeletal deficiency you fucking brainlet, squinting 24/7 is neither a viable, cosmetically pleasing nor sustainable solution.

Image is bullshit. The most of the real difference is just that they took away his eyebrows and decreased his neck size.

TAKE THE NECK PILL