I wake up 6:30am each morning without fail and without the aid of an alarm clock...

I wake up 6:30am each morning without fail and without the aid of an alarm clock. I get out of bed and make it immediately. I take off my satin white pyjamas and put on a t-shirt, running shorts, running socks and running shoes. When the weather is cold, I also wear a sweater over my t-shirt. I leave the house at 6:30am and jog for five kilometers at an easy pace, arriving back home shortly after 7am. I place my underwear, socks and running t-shirt into my laundry hamper. I have a light breakfast which consists of 65g of museli and 175ml of soy milk. I put my dishes in the dishwasher. I then shower, brush my teeth, floss, cleanse, moisturize, brush my hair and get dressed in modest, comfortable clothing.

At 7:30am I am ready to start another productive day. I do not drink caffeinated coffee. I am happy with who I am. I know I am making the right choices in life.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1S83qDgsxPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kys

Nice blog post faggot

Listen here, baby girl you're about to get some mean comments...

Listen little baby, You're gonna get a lot of degrading and hurtful comments in this thread, but that ain't what Im about. Let me just say you are perfect the way you are you hear me sugar? PERFECT don't ever change, you deserve everything and anything you want. stay safe for me baby girl

>mfw thinking about you hurting

So you came to a mongolian throat signing forum to brag about it to your e-friends?

*dabs respectfully toward you*

>soy milk

OH NONONONONONO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

my sides

I know that I am making the right choices in life

>Wake up at 6am
>Put the kettle on
>Take a shower
>Pour water & coffee into the fresh press
>Get dressed
>Fill thermos with coffee, put the rest in a mug with 2 ice cubes in it
>Down the coffee quickly and leave my apartment by 6:20
>Catch the bus at 6:25 and get to the subway station by 6:30
>30 minute ride, walk to the gym
>Arrive at the gym at 7:05, immediately after it opens
>Do my lifts
>Walk over to the school's lab and get there at 8am
>Shitpost while drinking my thermos coffee for an hour
>Hammer out anything I need to do for school
>Leave at 4pm, just ahead of rush hour
>Get home at 5, make dinner for my little sister and myself
>Watch curling

>I wake up 6:30am each morning without fail
>I leave the house at 6:30am

I myself, get out of bed at 6:00am. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

vocaroo.com/i/s1S83qDgsxPg

> shower, brush my teeth, floss, cleanse, moisturize, brush my hair and get dressed in 30 minutes
> grill

fake and gay

I literally came here to post this.

I wake up everyday a little before noon to tbe screams of a domestic dispute across the hall. I slept naked so I roll over and pull on the boxers I took off last night before having sex with a bar slut after night of heavy cocaine use. I make my way out of bed and into the kitchen by 1pm. Microwaved chicken tenders, the while bag. I add my dishes to the pile in the sink. I then put on a sweat suit and browse Veeky Forums until dark.

At 7:30pm I decide to skip the gym that day and hit the bottle of gin. I am indifferent to the choices I make. I am numb to it all.

You forgot to take your daily plan B

making it

Bump.

you are making it user, keep it up

I get up at 8:00 am. My wife has already made me a half an english muffin with peanut butter, and a nice cup of coffee.
Afterwards, we sit on the couch for a while, and she rubs my stomach in a clockwise motion for a minute or so. This has the effect of making me want to take a shit, which I do. Afterwards, we see what the photo is about on Bing that morning, as well as anything else we've been meaning to look up.
Eventually, I stretch, get dressed, and either go to the gym to lift, or go for a 10k run on alternate days.
Later I come home, cruise the web, bake a loaf of bread, help cook dinner, read, etc.
In bed around 10:pm

cool program
pics?

T-t-toronto?

Yes actually

>wake up at 3am, no alarm clock necessary
>make breakfast and post workout meal, finish eating at 3:30 at the latest
>prepare gym bag and supplements, pick out work clothes
>in car at 4:00, at gym for 4:30
>get to work for 7:30am
>eat a meal every two hours
>Leave at 5:30, home by 6:15pm
>eat supper, and make meals for next day
>in bed for 7:30, asleep by 7:45-8:00pm

Feels good man

I had a feeling...For some reason. Ride on, Veeky Forumsizen

>I am happy with who I am
>posts on a Cambodian Chicken Breeding Forum
hmm

>wake up at 6
>shower, get dressed, and make coffee
>this all takes you 20 mins
How

where's the part where you lift weights?

did you forget to write that part?

grind beans, boil water, clean grinder

probably 10 minutes at a minimum

>My feel when thinking about you

>started using Alarmy
>actually able to get my ass out of bed without hitting snooze a hundred times now

Thanks, kindly user who suggested it a few weeks ago. Also, OP is a faggot as usual.

Most likely fake and gay, but to be fair, girls usually don't wash their hair every time they shower.

t. fag with long hair

>Wake up at 6.30
>Run 5 km like you
>Arrive at home at 7
>Eat muesli with yoghurt and a shake
>Shower and get ready to work while I cook lunch, second breakfast and pre workout food
>Leave before 8
>Train from 8.10 till 9 where I eat my second bteakfast and study
>Arrive at work, set myself up and socialize with coworkers that start earlier
>study till 10 till work starts
>Work till 6 and either go workout straight after or go to py tutor (tuesday and, thursday)
>Finish by 7.40 and have train from 8-9 where I study
>Arrive home at 9.15 and eat
>Study if I'm not to exhausted till 10.30
>Watch random show/anime and go to sleep around 11.30

Also on friday I work 3 hours less but I tend a bar from 20.00-02.30. Saturday is almost the same as the othet days except I wake up at 10 and study from 12 to 7 and then go bartend again. On sunday I sleep in study a few hours and spend the evening with the gf(?). I also do jack shit one weekend a month doing nothing but degenerate shit.

>wake up to 0604 alarm
>turn it off
>wake up to real alarm at 0615
>i like the tease
>edge until 0630 to whatever was still open on my phone from last night
>shower, eat, dressed, leave by 0705
>arrive at work at 0800
>lunch at noon and shitpost in car like i am right now
>leave at 1700
>home at 1800
>finished with sinner at 1900, time to relax
>gym at 2030
>shower, protein shake, and in bed by 2200
>edge until I pass out, usually between 2230 - 2300

Kettle takes about 5 minutes to boil so I do it first. Shower is quick, just shampoo and a little soap - the armpits, dick & balls, ass. Get out, rub down with a towel and put pre-ground coffee from a tin and kettle water into the press. Getting clothes on takes a couple minutes max.