I've been talking to this girl for a few weeks now...

i've been talking to this girl for a few weeks now. She is totally into me and constantly talks about making out and cuddling and has sent me tons of nudes (without even askiing) but she keeps on saying she just wants to be friends

What the hell does that mean? Why would she be so sexual if she just wants to be "friends"

Veeky Forums related because i'm going to the gym with her tomorrow

What should I do?

dont ever compliment her, it means shes thot

grab her by the pussy

You fuck her you backwards troglodyel

>going to the gym with her
Prepare for an awful workout where you get nothing done, but also really good sweaty shower sex afterwards at your place

You’re letting her lead the situation to much. Just act a pinch more indifferent and like assert more in conversation. Talk about the features she has in a playful way not death staring “you’re ass is so fucking hot” like if she’s squatting or I dunno whatever extending her butt make an obvious like ‘mhmmm’ sound as she’s looking at you. She’ll go ‘what?’ You just continue you on with “you’ve got perfect curves, I don’t think we should train together anymore” jokingly of course.

like i know this sounds gay as fuck but I’m just trying to get you to be more overtly playfully sexual but not like creepy she has to feel like there is a sexual attraction and she’s making it seem like your just friends becuase you’re probably heaps polite. Again don’t use what I said word for word I mean you can but I’m just saying go along for casual conversation but your objective mission should be to drop obvious compliments that insinuate sex. Like she should feel the pressure of a man chasing her. They take our time in exchange for pussy, we want their pussy for as little time spent as possible. If she gets to have you around for more than 2 weeks doing all this flirty shit showing off hot photos she’s stringing you along and you should drop her if none of your advances
(Which I bet you haven’t attempted yet) don’t go anywhere.

Have fun with aids

But she said she just wants to be friends. I don’t want to get a rape charge

You don't need to be in a relationship to have sex you mong. She's literally throwing herself at you.
Also, post pics she sends you

She's trying to lower the bar for you to have sex with her so you don't have to worry about a romantic relationship.

Either that or she has a boyfriend and wants to fuck you on the side.

Is this the definition of literally zero game?

Falling for a bait...

autism

Every time I brought up sex she said no

But kissing/cuddling isn’t a problem? I don’t get it

Listen to a woman's actions, not her words.

Come on bro, this is slutscience 101

you guys kiss and cuddle? just take it from there
>cuddling
>start to kiss
>kiss her back
>throw in some tongue
>place hand on thigh
>move it to her ass
>kiss her neck
>gently grab her milkies
have you never had sex? you don't just say "lets have sex" like some fucking backwards indian, you ease into after making out for a bit

If she said no to sex and it doesn’t sound like you want to be her friend, tell her that directly, and walk away. It’s literally that easy.

What do you mean "brought up sex?" You don't directly bring up sex until you've had sex with 'em.

some girls are just a tease and just knowing you want to fuck them is enough of a thrill for them (usually narcissists)

persisting will work though, if she's into you. If you persist for a bit and still get nothing, just call her out on being a tease and tell her you're done with her, then she'll bang you.

Then if she still doesn't want to you tell her you do want to have sex and if she doesn't she can go the fuck home.

Everyone in this thread is retarded.
Look closely at OP's pic, she posted it on her story. Therefore, she is a whore and she probably sends her nudes to hundreds of other guys. By talking to her OP, you're just feeding her ego. She wants nothing from you but attention.

Tell her she's free to stay friends with you after you're done laying pipe inside her.

>troglodyel

Good shit, user.

>implying its not some rando
He implied they hang out and at least kiss, OP pic probably isnt her
thx

post moar

>What the hell does that mean? Why would she be so sexual if she just wants to be "friends"
BECAUSE YOU FUCKING DUMBASS U ARE JUST THE COCK TEASE FOR HER
SHES FUCKING SOMEBODY ELSE BUT WANTS HER SIDES ALSO

EITHER MAN UP AND TELL HER U WANT TO FUCK OR YOU'RE DROPPING HER OR ENJOY THE FREE NUDES

>shower sex
virgin detected

She wants your validation but would probably also "let" you fuck her. She just doesn't want to be in a monogamous relationship with you. She's a slut. So if you sleep with her then don't be a retard who falls in love. I recommend not sleeping with her altogether.

>hes never had shower sex
lmao at ur life

Probably wants you to fuck the shit out of her, but doesn't want a relationship.
Or she is just looking for validation

Wtf, I just straight up tell thots "Wanna fuck?" If they're at mine watching a movie. You don't need to ease into anything with hoes.

But she probably says that to every guy, that she just wants to be "friends" and fucks them

I don't want to be with a girl if shes a slut. Sorry brahs but its true i get attached easy which is why i want a relationship not some fuck buddy

What do they say after you ask that? I've always moved into sexual encounters organically.

Stop wanting a relationship first of all, they're overrated as fuck. Secondly, she very cleared just wants a friends with benefits type situation, and you've lowkey caught feelings.

Oh yeah, and I'm all for social gains, but I wouldn't workout with her too often, maybe on your accessory days, I couldn't handle a bitch around me on chest day.

>not asking for verbal informed consent in this day and age
top kek lad enjoy all the ass ramming you're going to get after being put in prison for rape

This desu, if you’re really paranoid you can verbally confirm with her right before you enter but you two should both be naked at this point

>sending me nudes
>working out with her tomorrow

bro she's you new gym bro she just wants you to mire her gainz.

wokring out with girls is beta as fuck kek

shower sex does suck. you get like a steamed floppy boner and the water washes away all the natural lubrication and all the smells and everything. and then like the parts that are out of the flow of water get cold after a while.
overall bad exercise

Female here: this. Sounds like you have a bunch of feelers already. Focus on yourself and good things will come. CUM.

scoot away from water stream. Der.

you sound like you're guessing how sex between humans happens.

Means she's married, cuck

This, when you’re a star, they let you do it.