No fph

>no fph

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IPgdIHV_zMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fatty female here.

Okay, so im lifting heavier and gaining shitloads of muscle, i know that, i can see ot when i flex my arms.

But i dont know why?

Becuase i lowered my calories all the way down to 1300 - 1350 calories, and it helped me lose a few, but for the last week i have not lost a single kilogram...

How can i not be losing weoght at all on 1300 -1350 calories?

How much are you lifting? Also, where are the calories coming from?

if you are a starter (and fat) you can gain a foundation of muscles even in a deficit.

Thats probably the reason why you are not losing weight,too, muscles being heavier as fat

because of this, my advice is to measure the circumference of your belly instead of blindly trusting the scale

You broke the laws of physics
We can use your body for unlimited energy, it generates it from nowhere

what I tell my friends, especially girls is that weight is just another way to measure progress along with strength measured through the weight you lift, endurance, and how you look and feel.

if you're feeling better, and seeing progress compared to when you started (progress pics are great for this) then you shouldn't worry about not losing weight. if a few of these metrics show little or no progress, then you should adjust.

too much focus on weight leads to being skinny-fat, and the low intensity cardio focused routines that turn an out of shape overweight person into an out of shape normal weight person.

the key in exercise is intensity. try to add in more short duration high intensity stuff. HIIT has been proven more effective may times over.

intensity is also the deciding factor in long term success if you ask me. it's basically identical to motivation, but if you can muster up the motivation to work at higher intensity you are more likely to succeed with the long term lifestyle change needed to become healthy

Im lifting two 12.5kg bars on both arms 40 times.
And 75 to 85kg on both legs on the legpressing mactimes 50 to 60 times. (Two different machines so an extra 50 to 60)

Im also not pooping or peeing enough and idk why.

take fat burners

eat better food and drink more water

Nothing is wrong with being fat.
Sure I can't run a marathon but I'm perfectly healthy and have no troubles 8n life due to my obesity outside being judged as a lazy person when people meet me but that's the price you pay for eating like a king.

Restart your metabolism. Eat at maintenance with twice as much carbs once every week. Then diet the rest of the week,

spotted the fatty

oh shit I have that laptop, I got it from my grandparents when the screen broke.

can we stop falling for this every single thread?

If I had arms like that I'd make sure that my sleeves were 2 feet long before I left the house holy shit

kek'ed

Obvious b8

>)

>95% fail
>1 out of 100 succeed
If she's pulling shit out of her ass she could at least stay consistent.

>1.5 miles
Slow down Pheidippides

what the fuck is lifting two 12.5kg bars on both arms 40 times? Literally tells me nothing of what you're doing.

Sigh

Its bench pressing

Depending where you are on your menstrual cycle you either gain water weight or you can't keep a cup of water in

Join us in /comfy/ stream lads we're watching 600lb life

Come laugh at hamplanets with us

You're probably shit at counting.

probably eats a small bag of chips or something in between, chews gum, has a candy or whatever, coffee with sugar and cream, before you know it 600+ calories extra.

really brings out her breathing tube

>2/10
That's being nice

c-cmon man im doing nofap aaaaaaaa

>wanting to fap to this
No amount of nofap should make you that desperate user.

Your weight can fluctuate a lot because of water retention. As a 200+pound man, mine will change by at least 5 pounds depending on what i eat and how many shits I've taken so far in the day. I regularly lose 2 pounds of water while working out.

Also, sometimes when people rapidly lose weight, they'll do it by radically changing their diet, typically eating a lot more vegetables and a lot less sodium, which makes you lose a ton of water in the first stages.

FUCK OFF HEALTH FASCISTS GO BACK TO POL

My mum and sister think calorie counting wont work.
They only eat shitloads of mayonaise pasta fried chicken and pizza.

Help.
They are almost in tge triple didgets of kilograms.

Procrastination is a mental illness now

user, please, if you're going to b8 on Veeky Forums give us a little more to nibble on than that. I'll grant you the (you) that you came for, but only because I want you to see this and improve.

i regret to inform you that its day 1 of nofap for me. i am very impure and not well

Try fasting, read the /fast/ general

Get ye cleansed brother

this kills the man

degenerates both of them. let them fucking die.

>not having performance-self worth association and still doing shit anyway so you can want to kill yourself later

no excuse

omfg. That's literally 300lbs being dropped on to his pelvis. Surely this destroyed his life?

Poor dog looks so frusturated

Try intermittent fasting+ lots of cardio + low calories / carbs. I'm doing that and losing weight like crazy. It's hard at first to not eat a lot but if you keep yourself busy you'll get used to it.

Goddamn, I sometimes forget how fucking huge Roxxie got, goddamn

You're sick. Seek treatment from a certified medical professional.

Fucking collarbonelets. Who here /naturalwideandprominentcollarbones/?

but anons, why are they so soft and jiggly if we're not suppose to fuck them??

Veeky Forums hear my last night dream
>arrive to a strange country I had no idea where
>naturally look for closest hotels to spend the night
>find this cheap but kinda sketchy hotel
>it was a very tall building, and they assigned me one of the rooms up in the top
>use the elevator, but the music is wicked it really made me uncomfortable
>enter my room, take a shower and got ready for bed
>as I'm laying down comfy in bed I hear someone walking besides
>then I feel that something HUGE lays on the bed by my side
>paralysed.gif
>I feel a hand touching my arms
>I'm almost crying because I couldn't move
>then the hand slides down to my crotch
>i find strength and jump out of the bed
>a disgusting fat woman is there, and her arms were like pic related here
>I wanted to puke so badly, never felt so much disgust in my life
>jump out of the window to my certain death
>tfw woke up in relief
i might be literally fatphobic

If your "procrastination" is a crippling mania, it probably is a mental health problem. But most people label their laziness as procrastination without having the crippling issues.

I'm much better at time management when I have my anxiety under control, so this doesn't surprise me.

I never wanted to fuck a bean bag chair

>i might be literally fatphobic
don't worry user, being fatphobic is exactly like any other phobia and you shouldn't be ashamed of it. I know that I can't have a fatty approach me at less than 5 feet because I'm scared of them falling on me. Same reason that make me scared of some birds but since they're smaller I'm a lot less scared, look at them, how are they standing like that ? Look like they're going to fall anytime

>No female shape whatsoever
>Body indistinguishable from that of an obese man
>Stink
>Unfit
>Always have disgusting personalities

We were never meant to fuck them.

So.. literally evolution?

Unfortunately.

I know this is bait, but I have to tell you to kill yourself anyway. Preferably in a violent manner involving razor wire and a highly volatile liquid, like kerosene. Oh and please be sure to livestream it.

I'm fit and once every like 6 months, I'll do something crazy like that and do an insane cheat meal with like 3 big macs and 4 normal burgers, fries and shakes and shit OR I'll go the this local irish bar and get 3 massive open-faced reuben platters to-go. It's good to feast on occasion as long as you aren't a fatty.

But user, kings dont eat in the garbage bin...

horrifying. That animal is being abused

>i might be literally fatphobic
I don't see anything wrong with this, if anything this should be the norm

This. Disgust is the natural social response to seeing somebody who is ill.

youtube.com/watch?v=IPgdIHV_zMo

come and get it boys
>point of plot is that you have to be clonked hard on the head to think amy schumer is attractive
>implying anyone would find amy attractive even if she was in shape
>thin women can't have actual self-esteem issues

haven't seen this posted on Veeky Forums yet. no idea why.

>no idea why.
Because it's easier to ignore Schumer's dying career than to cry about a literal nobody.

>this video has been blocked in your country by its creator
Does amy not like frenchies?

How do I respond to this degeneracy?

Response from a jewbook post

Fat guy here.

Mental illness and depression are major factors. Shitty metabolism was a factor for me, along with digestive diseases.

But you know what, when people started calling me fat I was 275 and 6'4. On that frame it was pretty good looking. But then people start to tear you down because you're not perfectly thin like them. And it only worsens your depression. Then, the things you once loved to do (like riding bike for miles a day, going to concerts, actively playing in a metal band and being active) starts to feel worthless. Then by the end you've become agoraphobic, completely shut down by being left by your fiance 3 days before your wedding, then your mom dying 6 months later.

Then you just never get out of bed, and if you do you sit on a couch and do nothing.

Years pass, and you're up to 560+. You're feeling better about yourself and you drop over 100 pounds in a couple months just by riding a stationary bike and walking more.

So you're going good, but the world just sees a fat shell. And folks still degrade you. Your antidepressants and anxiety meds aren't working like they once did. You are pleased with who you are, you have a wonderful wife and daughter and couldn't ask for more.

But the outside world demands more. Your meds are failing (though you don't know it) and you gain a lot of weight back.

This is my story. My life. This shit happened to me.

So I guess I'll stop eating my one meal a day that I allow myself so I can be perfect for humanity.

the tubblrwhales and tinderthots in this thread are a lot more 'nobody' than schumer.

>fatty OMADs
hahahahhahahaha no you stuff your fat face with snacks and cheat meals you cunt

here's a reply i would post:
' '

this attention whore deserves nothing. don't give him anything but.

Ruby plz go.

>How do I respond to this degeneracy?
“lol okay fatty, whatever you say”

i don't hate fat people if they keep to themselves. i just pity/feel disgusted by them

it's the vocal fativists that piss me off

Anyone got that one about a swear jar for fat shaming?

they represent a norm though. They're less individuals and more general avatars of obesity in a generalized form.

Are they really jiggly when they get to that weight?

When I was pretty obese (6'3" 300+ lbs) the fat was a lot stiffer than it was when I lost weight

Hey man! Good for you at losing 100lb! Keep up the good work because you're worth it!

It may not be your fault, but it IS your responsibility

>30 minutes mile

then amy can be an avatar our changing (degenerating) views on female sexuality and obesity in the media. god knows that there are only going to be more schumers in the future.

Try doing bodyweight neck hangs to failure

she is right though

They're not necessarily the same claim. She might've meant "95% of diets suck and (hence) 99% of people fail their diets".

I was you but only made it to 6'4 400 lbs, when the doctor told me I weighed that much I woke up. That was last October and now I weight 305 lbs.

Anyone habe the classic were a fat chick looks at the painting

>6'4
>claiming the world is tearing you down
Shut the fuck up retard

>popeyes_mom.jpg

>litteraly has the best life sitting on his ass all day and doing nothing
>becomes depressed and agorafobic
Self diagnosed drama queen

Because they have poor impulse control and dietary habits. One does not reward slovenly behavior. Especially when said behavior leads one to forming a body with the consistency of five month old cottage cheese.

This is shamefully bad bait

i hope to dear god you are trolling because if not...
if not, user...
kill yourself