What skull do you have?

What skull do you have?

Masculine top of face and skull
Feminine jawline and chin

Dear OP,

Would you stop being a faggot and reposting the same god damn thread every week? Crawl back to whatever /lookism/ site you come from. This isn't Fitness related.

vertical fivehead but thick neck and good jaw

why not just call it soyskull

>hurr durr i smok so im cool

kys your self

Larger skull for larger brain, brainlet

Plagiocephaly fag detected

brachycephalic have significantly larger cranial capacity on capacity. I bet the left guy's head is much much bigger than the rights, his just appears bigger on account of the elongated, horizontally stunted neurocranium and hypoplasic splanchnocranium.

>tfw chad head
I mean I guess it's cool. My head is kind of big. But I think it looks a bit dumb with a flat-looking back of head.

I don't even wanna know

warrior skull.
i never got along with faggot skulls, because they act so faggy

You tell me manlet.

Oh and say hi to your mom for me.

I have a jew/italian nose, nigger lips and a gay alien skull
being brazilian is a genetic lottery, at least im not a manlet

>Imagine that suicide hotline.

gay warrior skull

good jaw though

Oh boy, here we go.

The forehead is the same, the only difference is neanderthal admixture, that elongates the skull.
Weak chin is due to testosterone levels, not skull type you fucking retard.

I fucking hate fit, you bunch of faggots, making people insecure for every bullshit that does not even matter.

Gay alien for sure, always hated my profile. Biggest deviation from the pic is that I have really thick eyebrows which lends me an angry neanderthal sort of look when viewed from the side. Fuckhueg nose, too

Gay Alien reporting in

to an extent it has to do with posture and facial posture during development

dude on right tilts head back probably from spending a lot of time on the computer as a teen

dude on left kept his chin down and head up which promoted jaw growth

the "recessed cuck with myspace angle and jutting"

t. gay alien skull having faggot that looks like a cuck bitch version of e.t.

Lel I have more forward growth and a better mandible than the warrior one

Warrior skull except weak jaw and kind of big nose (not a kike though)

Warrior skull reporting in

>404 ramus not found
>head tilt to hide recession
>literally completely absent brow
>orbital rim retrusion
>judging from complete lack of zygomatic arch projection, face and skull like horizontally deficient resulting in dolichocephalic cranial index
You aren't fooling me.

you need help

total soy loving faggot that looks like a bitch right there

Lol u guys jellin hard

>Veeky Forums has now become lookism v2
I didn't want it to devolve the way it did.

im a brazilian who won all fronts of the genetic lottery except i'm 5'10. I'd trade with you mr. lanklet

ummm sweaty, I am trying to help, you need orthognatic surgery or you are going to die prematurely of the sleep apnea you will develop in

Not them but your head looks like am egg. You're not aesthetic sorry bro

What about me

Not a noselet, but not a strong Italian nose as some posted here. Same w the chin.

I think I'm in a weird spot

I have a perfect bite according to my dentist, and had a sleep study done earlier this year with excellent breathing no irregular apneas.

What indication then is there for orthognathic surgery?

no apneas despite my 18 inch neck might I add

eaee, monark aqui

what

Who here FWS?

hi daddy

>drawing a jawline on your face/10

r8 and h8

You look fine. Too bad about your jaw, you would've made a good twink otherwise.

lol how can this be true you see it on the pic that the right guy has a bigger cranial capacity by far the guy on the left just looks retarded as if somebody cut his back-head off

Dunno what this is, I like my mug tho

looks like white trash

Warrior, because that's what you get for being a 1/20th mongol mongrel Slav.

Warrior skull but I have some fat in the neckbeard area which is fucking up my jawline. How fix ?

am i a warrior?

Yes. Mirin.

Gay alien skull but I got a big neck so it's not too bad

best post in this shite thread
mods have forsaken this shithole

la creatura.....

Alien warrior?

Nah just underage

I'm 19 my guy

FYI: the nazis gassed people with "warrior" skulls because they are inferior by default
OP is obviously a georgian/armenian trying to shill for his inferior race

el goblino...

you're pretty close

as much as i hate posting my face on a mongolian basket weaving forum

everything is good except the hair

also fyi

this is my thread

Yeah man the sides might be too short. This is the kind of haircut that feels cooler than it looks. Been there.

Actually weak chin is from bad neck posture coupled with mouth breathing during rapid developmental years (5-10 yrs)

Only the ones unearthed from the basement/crawlspace. They seem to range from Chad to total soy lads.

Warrior face with only a bisexual alien skull.

That hair needs to stop before it hangs down bro

haircut recommendation? need adv right.. because

What’s the verdict?

CUT NOW.

you could be really good looking at lower bf imo

Yeah, I’m about to. Sitting around 20% right now. Thanks for the compliment

Hey lookism faggots, is there anything i can do fix my lower eye area? Have always had bags there even wgen i get good sleep
Im getting less fat.

Le TROLOLOLOL man xDD

Round and massive, I use hat size 61. Need to cut but I fear I'd look like a freak if I got down to sub 15% body fat.

Also, beard or no beard?

Stallone's low test cousin

I forgot that manlet's name, but he looks like a huge fag and only gets away with it because he's a public figure.

Consider something like this. Your current length looks like SJW problem hair.

is me

the sides on your pic look the same.. top looks a bit shorter and styled really well.. idk how to style it like that.. i cant style it without it looking "slick" if you know what i mean

>falling for the bait
YEAH JUST POST PICTURES OF YOUR FACE SO SOMEONE CAN SAVE THEM AND DOX YOU.
Fucking retards. Some of these photos have probably been reused from /soc/ to make the bait believable.

lol, if someone doxxs me for posting on fit idgaf.. lmao this isnt an edgy board and i havent done or sadi anything edgy

Dox me and do what exactly? Blackmail me for posting on Veeky Forums? I don't give a fuck if people know I shitpost.

you dick head.
People can sell your information, reuse your photos to create fake tinder profiles or dating profiles.

Data mining retard. Someone is probably sitting in some Eastern European shithole or America creating these threads and saving them. Imagine if you did this on every single board where people will be baited into posting photos of themselves. You would have a shitton of photos and information. Enough to even build profiles on people.

I am so happy that I'm not this paranoid. Or narcissistic enough to think you're that important.

one shitty side pic of myself? i dont post any pictures on any social media so ...

All these fuckin newfags that don't know not to post pictures of yourself on an anonymous basket weaving forum.

lel. It's not about being important. People that do this collect all the photos regardless of who you are. GL newfag

I've been here since 2007. Posted my pic a dozen times. Never once had anything happen because of it.

Lay off the redpills, cockmongler.

I never said anything about the sides. The top is too long for a good undercut, and too short for a mane
>idk how to style it like that.. i cant style it without it looking "slick"
Apply non-glossy wax or cream while damp, and blow dry while pinching hair into tufts.

el abominacion

>he posted his picture on Veeky Forums
>update the dossier. soon we can ruin him

doesnt look to bad honestly. just how ur face is i guess
no beard. also tfw 62 size head at 5'9". im a fuckin neanderthal or some shit

Oi me

What the hell i am

please delet

face is bretty gud with very strong skeletor-tier jawline and well aligned jaw, neck still needs training (couple inches I'd say, currently 17 and a half inches. could be worse.) back of head is a bit like n0thing's but not as bulging. think 2 inches less 'out there'. i don't get why he's using n0thing as an example of a feminine forehead, there's definitely a sizeable hump there. it's just his high hairline.

gay warrior skull. think of an extra-kinky spartan