That one guy at the gym who thinks he's doing pullups but he's just moving his neck up and down with no ROM

> That one guy at the gym who thinks he's doing pullups but he's just moving his neck up and down with no ROM
> That one thot at the gym who takes an hour doing a lot of booty meme sets in the squat rack with just the barbell even though there are a lot of EZ bars and dumbells available for beginners

maybe he's doing dead hangs or some shoulder stretches

> That one guy who takes a breath and mumbles "fuck" after a tough set

Delet ;_;

>that one guy silently judging people at the gym
>that same guy going home and shitposting about it.

also, unironically
>that thot that looks amazing from half way across the gym, but then up close, is no bueno

All the thots are like thst around here.
Cute blonde hair bouncing around, petite womanlet frame. She turns around and looks like a troll.

Scap pulls maybe

do we share a mutual "here?" you have correctly guessed her hair color, mr federal agent

shit like this happens everyso often while im deadlifting and i can't be more ashamed of my own gender
>2 highschool-aged looking girls come over
>squat the barbell with shit form a few times then give up and go do some cardio

OR
>"are you following the pic?"
>do pic related but with no weight for 3 sets
>proceeds to do cardio until i run into them again leaving the gym 10 minutes later

i swear everytime i see a duo of girls theyre doing some meme instagram exercise or one that has merit but puts no weight or effort into it. what's the point in being in this expensive ass gym just to do that

Considering theyre only there to show off their tits to strange men, i would say they got what they paid for.

Why do women always have to put eachother down?

STOP

its evolutionary

>That one guy that takes a sip from his water bottle after every set
>That one guy who has his face in his phone between sets
>That one guy who blasts music in his headphones and darts his eyes to avoid making eye contact

just tell the thot to piss off, I've done it once and seen others do it too. This gym is already shitty with only 1 proper squat-rack/dead-lift platform.

or if you are too much of a pussy, talk to the gym staff. Thats what they are there for.

I've been trying to stay off of my phone between sets. I feel like i lose my momentum.

>make an observation
>putting women down

i can't tell if people have low standards or if im being mean but all i pointed out was that they did not put any effort in and i believe they should in order to attain their goals and self improve.

>Guys who breathe heavily before their sets to hype up
>Water fountain walkers
>Tank-top-when-you're-small wearers
>People who stretch before squats
>That guy who picks up his phone to rest, puts it down to do next set, then picks it up right away to change music instead

thots have no heart

> That one guy who loads like 3-4 pl8 on the bar only quarter squat the weight

I do this while repping 3pl squat in my uni gym full of cardio bunnies and imbalanced frat bros hogging the bench and I am completely unashamed