Fightlets btfoed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OzrEKC0Ba80
youtube.com/watch?v=gEDaCIDvj6I
youtube.com/watch?v=kfVLcSzX0rg
youtube.com/watch?v=xWVKzaJc9GE
youtube.com/watch?v=uDoLNNcY2YA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brucie boi would get absolutely BTFO by any modern-day pro MMA fighter, he was only relevant back then because he was pretty much the only guy who practiced some variant of MMA

If he were born now instead of then he would still be the best because its about work ethic and how hard you train.

(You)
Even with proof you fightlets still sit there and post dumbshit like this. Sad!

Looks like acting to me :/

tfw we'll never be a No Touch Master:
youtube.com/watch?v=OzrEKC0Ba80

Mirin Kiai Master using his telekinetic power:
youtube.com/watch?v=gEDaCIDvj6I

>its another "uuuuummmm bruce lee sucks actually I've fought two drunk people and took boxing for 6 weeks so I know what Im talking about when I say bruce lee was shit and I could take him" thread
He lived a life of fighting and physical training. If you think you are in any better state then him you are absolutely retarded

Oh, wait. I mean in the time where he was, you know...not dead

>Looks like acting to me
I already know you're dyel as fuck.

>Calls others dyel
>Idolizes a chink twink who probably couldn't even hit 1/2/3/4

>He puts his hands behind his back at the end

Yet he’ll still kill you in less time than it would take you to spew some worthless shit, which you do very often and very quickly.

*shoots you with a gun loaded with blanks*
Psshhhhhhh nothin personnel, Brucie.

beyond maymays has there been anyone with a better technique?

in boxing? yes
kickboxing/muay thai? yes
grappling disciplines? of course
MMA? of course

no

that was his son autist

Weak genes nonetheless

Martial arts has existed for 2000+ years, but obviously a professional MMA fighter whose seen less than 30 fights could beat a master in his own art.... like what, u fucking idiots

post videos of people with better technique.

youtube.com/watch?v=kfVLcSzX0rg
Loma would fucking annihilate that faggot in a boxing match

Lee would walk circles around Tyson in his prime

And he would totally pin Karelin in his prime for sure 100% my man

sure

this guy just posted an example of someone that would annihilate bruce in boxing, and at a lower weight class as well. another historic example would be pernell whitacker for pure technique, and there are a host of aggressive fighters that would eat his heart.

Muay Thai/kickboxing? Saenchai would dance his brown monkey asian ass around the ring while wrecking the actor

grappling? current standup gi, then judo, shohei ono is similar size and would eat him in a few seconds, hifumi abe as well

just general MMA? then everyone on the rosters

not sure why you crossposted this onto /tv/ as well, like its such a random topic to try and troll people with

a true Mirin Kiai Master at 50seconds

youtube.com/watch?v=xWVKzaJc9GE

Be formless, like water.

youtube.com/watch?v=uDoLNNcY2YA

>modern day fighters
>someone who lived and died in the 60s-70s
Of course these people would beat him half of them weren't even born while he was alive and fighting is always advancing and getting more and more technical. People who think he could beat current ufc or boxing champs are brainlets, but to compare him to modern day fighters and use them as a tool to discredit his legacy is also retarded.
>to get a real scope of the significance of Bruce Lee you need to look at the fighters and the MMA scene as a whole while he was alive
If you do this you will notice Bruce Lee is undeniably advanced for his time. Easily one of the biggest founding fathers of MMA and not to mention the awareness he brought to martial arts through his movies. There was an entire craze.
>Bruce Lee dies in 1973
>through out his movies, book, and sparring footage shows a blending of styles and good striking techniques some of which are still used today by Conor McGregor and Jon Jones

>1993 UFC 1 happens
>consists of majority one dimensional fairly unimpressive fighters

Read fighting spirit

Bruce had his own gang in Hong Kong

>not kneeling him in the face when he drops his head
What kinda shitty technique is that?

Bruce was really good at his time, and it's safe to say that he pioneered a lot of in terms of MMA, but a lot has improved since his time in terms of technique and training.

was trained by a man who could fight 10 men at once.
>1 MMA fighter can beat him

which means that if he was alive and practising today he would learn and improve on his own techniques/diet using the knowledge that we now have which would in turn make him one of the best fighters in modern age

>___would get absolutely BTFO by any modern-day pro _____, ______ was only relevant back then because ______ was pretty much the only ______ who practiced some variant of ______

Chuck Norris > Bruce Lee

bruce already beat chuck.

In a movie, not in real life kid.

From the comments:

>I read the replies. Your uncle was not alone. You'd be surprised how many were not starstruck by this demo at Ed Parker's tournament because they really didn't understand what they were looking at. Bruce was an exotic standout in an art (kung fu) looked down on as fancy and ineffective by karate guys but his "awesome" wasn't till later. Martial arts was still in its infancy in the sixties ; it was robotic times and Lee was this fluid strategist demonstrating BASIC moves with CONTACT. His opponent was his student and business partner Taky Kimura who was quite older than Bruce, not nearly as skilled, but could take the hits and the falls for the audience sake. He and Taky intermixed some choreography with spontaneity so the audience could see how his "intercepting" approach worked as he had explained earlier to the audience. That was the crux of his Jeet Kune Do--interception. So he had to slow it down. Bruce was marketing... not trying to impress other martial artists. If anyone wanted to try him, and there were those who did, they settled that in one of the empty ballrooms at the hotel because the competitors mostly stayed at the same hotel. No pictures though in case it didn't turn out well. Not for Bruce...for them. Bruce didn't care. He just liked sharing and would sometimes" studentize" these shorei - goju and kenpo black belts. He meant no harm. He was just given to teach even when he wasn't trying. It was hard to take if you were insecure especially from a little chinese kung fu actor with one TV show under his belt. Thats how their insecurities filtered him back then.

>can't even see his face
>fighting some nameless dude

wow nothing changed

"fight"

I would beat the shit out of bruce lee

Chuck Norris enjoy having fists in his ass irl

The only reason you see Bruce arm-baring here is because he had lessons with Gene Liddel. Fuck Bruce Lee and all his cocksucking fans here.

>In a movie, not in real life kid.
they were not choreographed fights, meaning they were basically free sparing, and chuck managed to have his leg broken in the fight in the last scene.

Pretty sure he did lift weights and he did inspire people in the body building community you fucking faggit

>yeah dude jordan wasn't shit he'd get btfoed in today's NBA
>yeah dude capablanca and morphy weren't shit they'd lose to carlsen
>yeah dude rod laver was awful, he'd lose to federer and nadal
>yeah dude napoleon would get btfoed in tactics by the mexicans in my ROTC classes
>yeah dude the achievements of the greats of the past don't mean anything xd

>not arguments
These people you listed have actual experience, did Bruce Lee did any combat sports before?

I still don't understand that the guy was just an actor. He was athletic as fuck, and knew the basics very well, but really, everything about his "fighting accolades" else is just bullshit.
OP is a great baiter though

>Le 56% American Education

This tool thinks paid actor earning millions would risk their health by fighting for real in front of a camera. Lol this idiot must also think that the moon landing was real.

>else is just bullshit.
was trained by a man that could fight 10 men at once.
your saying he has no experience. Just because people do not compete professionally does not mean they are less experienced than those who do. Just that they do not wish to pursue that path. for instance my great gran father was arguably the fastest wood chopper in the world in his time, only ever competed at local shows but always won, even beating the world champion of the time who happened to be from NZ, but never competed on a professional level so never got any credit for his abilities. Was just some guy who worked at the local lumber yard.
A life of pro fighting leads to brain damage, anyone who knows the true essence of kung fu knows that is a ridiculous thing to do. The greatest martial artists know that the best defense in the world is not to be in a fight in the first place. The martial side of things is just a practice for unavoidable circumstances.

so chuck just broke his leg because he was a weak cunt with brittle bones then i suppose

Why didn't Bruce build for mass? Please don't give me the agility excuse it doesn't make sense

>agility excuse it doesn't make sense
you don't know what agility is do you, more mass means it takes more energy to make any movement, meaning you will run out of energy far faster.

It's genuinely his excuse. He exercised to get big muscles for a bit, but decided that it wasn't optimal for his frame since it made him too slow and inflexible. His might have had more power with more muscle, but he felt speed was more important.

Except that it does make sense. Why aren't QB's built like linebackers if it wouldn't hinder their agility? Why aren't fighters at heavy weight classes as agile as lighter weight classes?

>doesn't make sense
and yet here you are eating onions while Bruce lee is legend

You're a fucking dumb nerd who watched too many kung fu movies.

true

>Gene Liddell
It's Gene LeBell and yes he trained with gene that's what I'm saying. He was trying to create the most efficient form of fighting by blending multiple martial arts (sounds familiar doesn't it aka the UFC) meanwhile most people of his time and two decades after including gene were still one dimensional and stuck in there own ways trying to prove there discipline was the best and not using a combination of all of them to there advantage.

>Chuck Norris was a reigning Middle weight champion before he was an actor and openly admitted bruce lee was better than him you can find the videos somewhere on youtube
I don't think the fight scene in way of the dragon was un-choreographed that sounds like some folk tale bullshit, but the above is definitely true.

> He was trying to create the most efficient form of fighting by blending multiple martial arts (sounds familiar doesn't it aka the UFC)
Woah, that's so cool and totally didn't happen before Bruce Lee at all, man what a visionary

I'll never understand why people are butthurt by Bruce so much. Is it because he was famous and wealthy and accomplished more than you ever will? Be honest.

Same reason people get "butthurt" about any other celebrity: because their dicksuckers are annoying. You're annoying because for some reason you identify with another person. You're not famous and wealthy and accomplished either, yet for some reason you think that's an argument against me pointing out the obvious fact that you can't suck a guys dick for "inventing" something that already existed.

>Bruce lee 150
>mike Tyson 200

This whole thread is retards spewing bullshit they know nothing about, weightckasses exist for a reason you dolt

Lmao no he didn’t, I read chuck norris’s audobighraphy and when he talks about Bruce he said obviously Bruce was going to win the fight, it was his fucking movie. He never broke his leg you just pulled that out of your ass

The faggot was a coke-head that died after snorting cheap coke cut with aspirin and he was allergic to aspirin

Served him well