I know eggs can be controversial because they are so high in cholesterol, but what is /fits/ take on eggs...

I know eggs can be controversial because they are so high in cholesterol, but what is /fits/ take on eggs. Is it fine to be eating 6-12 of these a day? Is it "good" cholesterol?

had a time when i ate 6 eggs a week, for about 6 months
heart disease and failure runs on BOTH sides of the family
i actually never felt better, tests came out clean
cholesterol is a fucking meme

>44696688
shit, i meant 6 a day lol
my bad fma

I was gonna say, 6 per week is nothing lol.

The entire lipid hypothesis is bullshit. It is quite honestly a vegan conspiracy. Not even memeing.

cholesterol is good lad, as long as you're actually physically active.
Don't buy into the bullshit that the FDA has put out there.
Eat steak and eggs every day, you'll get big gains in not only strength and physique but also overall health.

Iifymei

Medfag here, studies have been done where they fed burn victims 36 eggs every day and even that didn't alter their cholesterol levels, lipid hypothesis is a meme and isn't even taught in med school any more

>studies have been done where they fed burn victims 36 eggs every day

>eating red meat on Fridays

Why burn victims? Were they seeing if eggs help recovery or something?

Same effect as steroids. Rebuilds tissue.

36 eggs a day it is then.

Dietary cholesterol has almost nothing to do with blood cholesterol in most people. Your liver produces more cholesterol than you could ever eat.

>696969
ha ha sex number

Link to study? Fellow medfag here.

Cholesterol is used to make hormones. You can pretty much eat as much as you want within reason unless you are a fat pre diabetic fuck. Inflammation is more important to health, fats being the killer is a meme unless you eat lots of refined carbs.

checked

I eat 4 eggs every day. RIP me?

How do you prepare your eggs, anons? For speed/efficiency I just scramble them quickly, but I love over-easy so the yolk runs onto my sweet potato or bread.

Raw
Break it into a glass and drink

Thanks user. Also, nice digits.

I used to eat 30-40 eggs a week.
Didn’t notice any problems in my health.

You're retarded, reason why it didn't increase is because it has a maximum. Read some studies, brainlet.

>Raw

Don't you miss out on the protons when you eat it raw?

Brainlet_wojak.png

so really 15-20? little twink bitch

>tfw now I have to eat 36 eggs a day on top of my one raw onion a day

When will it end lads.

Quick question: raw or cooked?

Ric Drasin said that Frank Zane ate 6 eggs for breakfast and 6 before bed. I fry 2-4 in the morning and maybe 1 or 2 after dinner but 12 a day is too much for me.

raw with the shell

>you have to eat all the eggs
I wonder how many medical researchers actually hang out here
I don't think I would like that number, whatever it is

With numbers like these, who needs a lipid count?

>not 40 eggs
Why not 40 for the love of God. So fucking close.
Just four more eggs.

My gf cracks an egg over hot rice and mixes it in, not as disgusting as I thought so I've kept eating it that way

for a few months last year I would 6 or so eggs a day. then after the eggs = heart disease bs on here, i became a little paranoid and reduced my egg consumption to 3 a day. I got blood testing last december which said that I actually had lower than normal levels of cholesterol. So yes, 6 is very fine for you and do not listen to the eggs = high cholesterol = heart disease bullshit.

one case doesn't mean shit compared to all of humanity
I eat a shitload of salt and I have low blood pressure, that doesn't mean it's OK for other people to eat a lot of salt

Exactly and since we have herbivore digestive system we can’t get rid of excess cholesterol which causes atherosclerosis. Are people really this stupid or is this just some big epic troll?

Huh, it’s almost as if heart disease and atherosclerosis takes decades to build up :thinking:

If it’s above 90/60 you probably have developing atherosclerosis and having better blood numbers then the average American (((obese non active turd) is not healthy you complete retard

I eat 8 a day and I am fine. Eggs are fucking awesome mate, I think it's some sort of conspiracy against protein rich foods so that the goyim keep buying the (((supplements))).

user, there’s a general rule for all things: moderation.

Just stop and think for a second: “If I consume copious amounts of eggs everyday, will this be healthy?”.

The answer is: of course not. What you’re looking for is a certain amount of protein, but only getting it from one source is probably not the best idea.

Try a balanced and varied diet to get your protein intake. Chicken, nuts, broccoli, Greek yoghurt or quark are all fine sources to get your protein from.