Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums

Eating vegetables gives me severe bloating and often poor stool quality . Cooked or raw it doesn't matter.

What can I do to fix this?

drink it

>severe bloating

Fix it? Son, you're well on the path to bloatmaxx. Now half-rep your lifts and yell as loud as you can while you do then

stop being morbidly obese

I'm not obese

post pic

>eat like shit
>eat veggies once
>get shitty shit
keep at it nigga
it'll pass once you've adapted to a normal fucking diet

This was me after 2 years eating lentils and beans 3-4 times weekly. Nice try.

Google fodmap.
Swap cruciferous ( brocolli, Brussels sprouts cabbage) for leafy (kale spinach)

This nigga gets it. My shits are marbled works of art now.
Keep at it

Make sure to steam all your veggies till they are nice and soft, faggot. Raw veggies have fucked with me for years despite all my efforts though.

Take digestive enzymes

You’re experiencing “the Taco Bell effect.” Your body got one tiny bit of fiber and doesn’t know how to handle it. This is the reason why people get Taco Bell shits. They have normie skinny fat / soyboy diets, and then they get the smallest amount of fiber introduced, so they have an explosive shit like that.

Keep your diet clean and you’ll have normal shits.

>lentils
>beans
that stuff contains raffinose, which is pretty difficult to digest since we lack the proper enzyme to break it down
instead, the by product of the digestion of foods high in raffinose is gas
that's why you feel bloated and your shit is terrible
that being said, for your stool, beans barely count as veggies
eat some easy to digest vegetables, like kale or something, anything that's a leaf will do

Shitposting is this Veeky Forumss final form

The answer

kekd

Discribe when you poop. Do you wait until you can't hold it any long or just poop whenever? Withhold the poop till you get the most out of one sitting.

>twink

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

figure out what the fuck is doing it to you.
vegies covers countless foods you moron.
you may as well just say eating gives you the shits

this isnt true in my case. i had to stop eating oats, even oatmeal, because they would give me horrible bloating, gas, and nasty as fuck shits. even after months of eating them in shakes, oatmeal, different ways when 4-5 years ago i would eat oatmeal twice daily with no problems.