Is ottermode enough to impress tinder sluts?

is ottermode enough to impress tinder sluts?

Which kind of tinder sluts? You're going to have to be more specific. You can definitely attract some kind of slut with ottermode. Not everyone on Tinder is a dime.

yes
post your ottermode

What mode is that but with 15-20% more muscle and 5-10% more fat ? Because that's my body goal. I just refuse to do a hard diet for more than a month, I like food and marijuanas.

Anything other than this type of body is stupid looking to most women. You will be attractive to 75-90% of women with this body type. Also with such low body fat your face will look amazing.

>Not everyone on Tinder is a dime.
I refuse to believe this

how big do you think this guy arms are? 14-15 inches?

>ottermode is enough to impress all women
He doesn't know women can't truly appreciate the male physique.

Gay mode

>natty doesn't been the peak aesthetics
kek, kys roidfaggot.

yeah, those bimbo balloon tits whores are the peak of women sex appeal, lol.

Probably 19.75 inches unflexed, unpumped, and by his sides

Probably solid 13s. Maybe 14s. Definitely no bigger.

that's pretty much my goal body but I want slightly bigger arms. right now I'm a 135 lb 5' 10" twink. Bout to start GOMAD wish me luck bros

>Gay mode
Truly the best mode. Disregard sluts. Have Veeky Forums-anons question their sexuality when they your current body or progess pics is truly where it's at. This is only way to know you have made it.

>not realizing optimum aesthetics is BLOAT

NO
Where is your face?

>I like food and marijuanas
Why even lift, man?

Probably

How much do i gotta lift to look like this?

I thought this guy was huge when I first came here, now he looks small as fuck

Welcome to Veeky Forums - body dysmorphia

Let that be motivation to you when you feel small or fat, that you most likely look fucking jacked to normies. It's just your perceptions of what constitutes a "good body" has radically changed by starting to lift.

Probably not that much, the hardest part is being lean

how doi get that body?
i'm doing 5x5 since i'm a weak faggot
i'm guesing i just cut untill i reach that aestethic.

Is this enough for tinder sloots?
>Inb4 manlet
>5'7 160lbs 18yrs

All you need on tinder to get laid is a decent face and a tiny bit of game (ie, don't come across as a weird desperate loser). I'm in auschowitz and get laid there without much trouble.

manlet

also, get a better fucking pic jesus christ at least crop that shit

>5'7 150lbs
>short and slender athletic build
>basically built like a 135'r mma guy

I've been 160 but it's just too much fucking muscle for my frame and I look like a bro, even was asked if I was on roids. Question is basically should I bother with women that aren't womanlettes? It feels pretty shitty standing next to 5'5 girls that seem wider than me.

Normie-fit mode. Basically your not the strongest guy around and your not the most cut, but your decent.

Why not just have good face aesthetics? You wont even need to work out then.

this is approaching god-tier to most women

i don’t know you goy, since you’ve literally got that body then put it on tinder and find out

If you are handsome, yes

Otter mode and Beast of Prey physique are the only two kinds of physique women want to fuck, everything else is a compromise on their part.

>what did he mean by this
I'm saying ottermode IS enough to impress most women with the exception of maybe a few crossfit chicks. You're average normie women only cares if you have abs and can't even name more than 5 muscles in the body. Where'd you pull roids and fake tit bimbos from?

yes. now it just depends if your face looks retarded in that pic

>that jawline

Breed me daddy

was this picture taken by a person with a normal height?

kek

ottermode here

6'1, 78kg

been on around 8 tinder dates with varying success, mostly fat chicks, you have to realise tinder is dick on demand and there is 10 other guys messaging the same chick

I wouldn't say I'm otter-mode. My lower abs are barely coming in. I get attention from sluts from time to time.

The thing is about Tinder is the fact that your right: the better you look the more chance you have to get match. Its like a head start (for example). But you have to have the confidence and banter.

I'm like a couple of months out from OP's pic. However, I've never had a date off it, probably just me idk.

great bod breh

Please post legs. I'm slightly taller than you and that's my goal body

>x

Potheads are retarded. Cant you see marijuana is stopping you and making it harder for you to achieve your goals?

bro my goal is smoking this doobie
*continues to smoke fat doink*

>Disgusting
It figures

Lel posting a catfish

I remember when I used to believe that was huge. Man. That's not even ottermode, it's a twink.

Why does she have two sets of eyebrows?

solid body, but you should make your lips look less homo

Are gym selfies with bare body even acceptable/beneficial on tinder (asking in Europe, as in America anything goes)?

pretty much anything is acceptable if you don't look like shit and just about anything you do will be offensive if you are.

L M A O
M
A
O

that is the same glistening look cum has when on skin

Do you mean male sluts or female sluts?

Because if you want to suck a nice cock, you can do that with just being skinny.

Females are impressed by other things. 99% of every females on this planet have never physically exercised or trained. You can lift 500 pounds WITH YOUR COCK and they would not appreciate that.

You have better chances in real life, wearing a shirt, wrapping your sleeves up to show off your forearms. In fact, the only thing females would appreciate are arm muscles. Not even upper body muscles, just arms. That's the reach of their concern for the "ideal" male. Arms and high.

How the fuck do I respond to this?

"When can I pencil you in for a tongue tasting session"

unmatch

Well, we're gonna fuck like rabbits this weekend, am I right? Spoiler: I am again

Your already fucked up, that's cringe shit dude.

Also, your name is Roman, that's pretty gay, I'd try to change it or at least not make names seem important

That's mad gay but I'll post that if there's nothing else. That'll show her for being a passive aggressive bitch

of course but you are not even close to ottermode i guarantee it

Loot at those chicken legs!

STOP CALLING IT OTTER MODE, CALL IT FOR WHAT IT IS! WHICH IS TWINKMODE!

Don't fucking kid yourselves, "ottermode" is just an illusion of strength and size. Faggots like this deserve to get it in the ass!

Would it be better if I left ;)

My ottermode friend gets a lot of Tinder play. But he's pretty handsome.

I trained him up to 3pl8 squat and diddly at like 6'3" 175lbs. He makes me so proud.

random chubby guy mode, you won't even look like you lift, srs

this is how OP looks the second he puts on clothes:

unironically 1/2/3/4 while being lean

no, too flabby desu

>what is a slim-fit t-shirt

good luck bro

Ask her if she wants to go bowling

DO IT

DO THIS

Yes. Easily visible abs + vascularity is enough to have an attractive body for like 75%+ females.
Embarrassing angle to take a picture from and embarrassing height as well.
You look disgusting

No.
Ottermode is the most retarded physique. Why would you want to spend years lifting and heavily restricting your diet just so you can look DYEL the 99% of the year you spend with clothes on?
I can understand why manlets try to achieve ottermode, but if you’re 6’1” or over (aka manlet cutoff) then a bearmode physique (high muscle, average bodyfat) is scientifically the most appealing physique to women. Not only do you look massive with clothes on and get to fuck ottermode twinks girlfriend’s behind their back, but you also get to eat like a normal person without worrying about your macros like a loser

98% of the population in america is overweight retard.

confirmed lard ass

OUT HERE IN AMISH

I GOT LOUD HIT MY LIME

>if my calculations are correct....
Holy shit cringey as fuck. Kill yourself faggot you can't even talk to girls over the phone let alone in person.

define "ottermode"

Implying you fuck anyone

Veeky Forums is ripping into you but you look great. Nice, solid, tight muscles. Keep posting your progress, I wanna see how thick you can get

>tfw you know you'll never be able to attract that kind of woman because you can't afford enough food to weigh as much as an adult male (>200kg)
just end it brehs

What is otter mode? Can someone explain to me how to get this body type?

Lost cause lads? She messaged me first by the way

That's a bot, retard.

what gave it away?

"Well lucky you, i do that a lot"
I think you can salvage that

Will steroids help achieve this faster? (with AI)

Nah found her Facebook and Instagram, she real

you have more success if you treat Tinder as a joke.

has nothing to do with how fit you are.

t. a 220 lb fat ass

>you have more success if you treat Tinder as a joke.
And set your range as 300+ miles

What do you look like

wtf do you look like? post profile

i only get laid on tinder when they message me first. when a girl messages first it means 100% u can bang.

I've messaged hundreds of girls first only to have it lead to like 2 dates.