Well I just got stabbed in the arm with a glass bottle and now I'm need about 6 days to recover, damn it...

well I just got stabbed in the arm with a glass bottle and now I'm need about 6 days to recover, damn it. how do you cope with this?

You look like a trans lesbian

>how do you cope with this?

I dunno go stab whoever stabbed you?

I generally take 6 days off from the gym in these situations

doesn't look like you had any gains to lose in the first place so you're good homie

what infidel stabbed you my friend? my brothers shall get you retribution
inshallah

Well thankfully you were skinnyfat to begin with so there won't be muscle loss within a week.

its a funny story actually, I was walking to the store with my friend to get coffee. I randomly picked up a glass bottle and threw it at a rock, and it broke in half like clean and perfectly, so then my bro was like "I bet I can recreate that!" it worked but the top half kinda... entered my arm at high speed.

sorry if that's badly worded I'm on lidocaine right now, moral of the story though, never break glass bottles for fun

user did you partake in nigger behavior? This is what happenes.

bad angle, bad lighting, ect...

>Never break glass bottle for the lulz
That's a lesson to learn when you're six years old.

So it was Muslims?

Doesn't look like you got stabbed in the legs.

this

reminder; this dude is about the same bodytype as 85% of the faggots on Veeky Forums, the other 14% is fatties and the last percentage is actual good looking people

Top lel. This is an under rated post.

I heard he was chased by a man with scissors and glass bottles.

wtf do you mean "on lidocaine"? isn't that just a local anesthetic. are you out of it from having your arm numbed?

the last 14% are fat!~

The phone cords made it look like you have dreadlocks on one side and therefor really faggy.

I'm pretty sure it effects more than just the flesh kek, you should have seen my buying coffee afterwards at the cashier. it didn't help that I was covered in blood.

If your friend didn’t throw like a bitch this wouldn’t have happened moral of the story is get cooler friends

You deserved what you got faggot

>randomly breaking glass bottles
100% deserved

autism?

By the looks of it you just started anyway so it won't be too big an impact

Lie and say you were in a bar fight and get stacies mirin

this

I guess you could say you went on a cut? *da dun sh*

good one

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes user.

keK

scumbag. Do you live under a bridge?

no, do you?

say you are ay an 8 pain wise and get a weeks worth of pain pills and float for a while

You have the most delicate dick sucking lips, user.

this is the reddit of responses.
kys my man

>Stabbed in the arm
>Still smiling

Stay well, brother - HH

wholesome :)

cougar attack

>mfw
finally I meet someone with a story as dumb as mine
I broke my hip when I was 19 by jumping over a dog
that is not a bot-generated sentence, that is a thing that happened
I liked to run and jump around the house because ADHD I guess, and I figured out that jumping over our dog would make her freak out, and I figured it was fine because I would never actually hurt her
so one night I do that and she starts running the wrong way as usual, and IDK if trying to avoid her factored into this or what, but the next thing I knew I was on the floor screaming because I was in the most intense pain I'd ever felt
no one believed me when I said I'd broken something or at least snapped a tendon or torn a muscle or something, including my mom's nurse friend who came and looked at me
I stayed on the floor despite everyone telling me to get up, until the middle of the night when I had to go to the bathroom; I sort of pulled myself up along a wall, used the bathroom, and then shimmied my way to my downstairs bedroom
the next two days were the weekend, and I got around with crutches
the next Monday I had school and I refused to go without crutches, and my mom finally took me to the hospital, where they said I needed to wait for the right doctors to get in because they needed to screw my femur back together
what's really funny is that I thought I was going to die waiting because I got a bubble in my IV (by fucking around with it) and I'd heard about air embolisms
what's funnier is the previous month I'd gotten a splinter in my finger and no one believed me when I said I didn't get the whole thing out until my finger swelled up, and they still wouldn't take me to the hospital so I dug it out with nail clippers and a pin
moral of the story: if you think something is wrong with you, GO TO THE HOSPITAL
DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYONE TELLING YOU YOU'RE FINE
for good measure, DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYONE TELLING YOU THEY'RE FINE, IF THEY'RE CLEARLY FUCKED UP MAKE THEM GO TO THE HOSPITAL

Madman.

i can literally smell the adhd in this post

Good, you probably deserved it for being an obnoxious faggot anyways.

how about you go back to /b/ where you belong?

Where you actually walking around with a muscle shirt on throwing random glass bottles? Are you 14 by chance?

Non threatening or debilitating injury. Keep training. Idiot.

Damn

guess how I can tell you've never been stabbed before?

You LARPing shitberg, that's a local and you're high on endorphins.

You know what its global effect is?

Cardiac arrest.

We use it to induce asystole when the hearts chambers are sperging out.

Wow u sure are cool

Faggot

Ez-pz, I don't drink, so I don't meet drunkards, who would potentially stab me with a bottle.

U have Sum cute cok sucking lips bby

aw yea come here bby let me show U