I can finally squat my own bodyweight. I'm so happy

I can finally squat my own bodyweight. I'm so happy.
Everybody is going to make it.

Good work user. Keep making those gains.

Dubs of truth

how obese were you that you couldnt squat just your bodyweight its basically sitting down and standing back up

Not fat, I would say the complete opposite. I was very skinny, still am, but at least now I can squat my own bodyweight.

So when you couldn't squat your own bodyweight how did you sit down and get up? Did you need someone to hold you? How did you take a shit?

Please fuck off, you're not funny.

how much do you weigh?

>ITT: OP acts retarded and fishes for compliments

So hold on. Can you do a bodyweight squat or squat your bodyweight?

I assume he means he can squat his body weight. As in the weight on the bar is equal to himself.
Reminds me of the greentext of the dude who never squatted, assumed bodyweight meant he needed to equal his own body, then he slipped a disk. In flip flops.

I remember that story. So glad he fucked his back up. The gene pool needs cleansing

The weight on the bar or the weight including the bar?
What's the bet op was stupid enough to count the weight of the bar.

>everyone else that has the same hobby as me deserves to be injured

Why wouldn't you count the bar?

Level 22 skeleton mode

Have you ever tried squatting with a weight less than the bar?
The bar is always there so there's no point in counting it; it doesn't add to your achievement.

Have you ever tried scuba diving without the pressure of the atmosphere?
The atmosphere is always there so there's no point in counting it; it doesn't add to your achievement.

>what is gauge pressure

So you just arbitrarily remove the weight of the bar? It is literally part of the weight you've lifted. I've really never understood this. Always assumed it started with some autist not knowing whether he counts the bar or not, then when people are confused as to why he wouldn't count the bar, goes into full autist defense mode and starts ridiculing people that do. Tell me if this sounds familiar.

Do you also include the weight of the clips retard? And the rubber around the plates?

I don't think Veeky Forums is the website for you.

And the weight of my upper body?

>he doesn't squat his own bw the first time

Good on you pall :)

Sounds about right.

How come my barbell squat is heavier than my dumbbell squat?

This reply made my day. Someone please find the green text