Are sucker punches Veeky Forums approved?

Would hate to break the Veeky Forums code of conduct.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_33hUFCTMf8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If its a negroid or any other creature of lower status

>only the dead fight with honour
If your life is on the line, use every dirty trick to gain an advantage and get out alive. Just don't be a nigger and start shit.

Typically if you're sucker-punching someone your life isn't on the line. What makes it a sucker punch is that you're not fighting yet.

the essence of war is deceit. if you dont sucker punch when you can then you deserve to lose

>What makes it a sucker punch is that you're not fighting yet.
This.

Just walking up to someone and beating the fuck out of them without any provocation is niggerish behavior. That's why it's a sucker punch and not a strategic first move.

I once got sucker punched by somebody because his big friend was there to have his back. They didn't know that I also had a big friend (the guy who got me into lifting and later into roids) who saw and came across from 15ft from the side and sucker punched his big friend.... then we both beat them until they weren't moving.

Moral of the story: just don't start shit.

Cool story bro.

No really, your friend must have felt hard af coming to your rescue like that. Good thing the dude who hit you didnt ko you so you were able to get in on the action.

>fighting
Fighting is a form of cardio and cardio kills gains.

good analysis

If you are so outnumbered you have to think about throwing a sucker punch, run.

If you think you have to throw one to win a fight you would more than likely lose afterwards, attempt talking your way out of it.

If you just want to punch someone because they made you mad, that's up to you but its most likely not worth it.

The Veeky Forums stamp of approval doesn't account for much since most of Veeky Forums are /r9k/ recoverees that don't leave the house enough to think too hard about physical confrontations.

>/r9k/ recoverees
fuck im found out!

if you're gonna punch first it better be a knockout punch, and hope he doesn't have anyone who will back him up. but starting fights when they can still be avoided is dumb, you don't know if they guy has a weapon, or maybe he's been boxing for a decade and has an iron chin, or he knows some crazy kung fu shit.

Remember when that nig sucker punched Rich at that fitness expo and Rich shrugged it off like it was nothing?

Veeky Forums is just a blue board variant of /r9k/ and always has been.

Veeky Forums at least has the pretense of improving themselves.

>Tell me if I sucker punch GSP does that make me the best fighter in the world
You're taking the gamble out of fighting. You're taking the danger and risk out of it therefor you're being a pussy and shouldn't be fighting anyone in the first place.
>Unless it's in some sort of self defense scenerio where your life is at risk.

quality post

LOL, /FAT/ TELL MI IS BEING A NEGGAROO NIGGURUU FITNESS APPROVEED?

>black fist
>tfw 3% (18-45yr olds) commit 50% of murders
>cross the street

Hey man can you link that

Damn, I hope you bought him a beer. Fucking respect to your friend

youtube.com/watch?v=_33hUFCTMf8

>he doesn't know that shitposting is cardio

>Yeah i bench 315 too dude but im only 5'2'' :D

Depends. If you just walk up to some guy on the street and hit him for no reason you are a piece of garbage and a coward.

BUT. If shit's about to go down and you can't back out of a situation or defuse it ALWAYS HIT FIRST. In 90% of street fights the guy who lands the first good punch wins.

either you fight without honour and you will spend your life hiding and protecting yourself from dishonorable men

or you fight with honour and maybe someone stabs you in the back but you have a chance of living in paradise alongside other honorable men

Only if it's someone starting a confrontation and working themselves up to throw punches. if you can't walk away or talk your way out. then drop them as quickly as possible...

if you agreed to fight with someone. you are both dead set on duking it out and there are sensible people around to stop and help in case of accident then no, you should not strike someone not bracing themselves.

IN ANY OTHER CASE, be it someone jumping in the fight, getting outnumbered, getting attacked by random person for no reason etc. its perfectly justified to use any method necessary to sort it out.

>niggers

every tiem