>goals
>criticism of others

PUSH
>Bench Press/OHP 5x5
>Bench Press/OHP (select opposite of first movement) 3x8
>Incline DB Bench Press 3x10
>LTE 3x12
>Close Grip Bench Press 3x10
>Lateral Raises 3x12 (50% superset until failure)

PULL
>Barbell Rows 5x5
>Pullups 3x10
>Chest Supported Rows 3x10
>Rear Delt Flies 5x15
>Barbell Curls 4x10
>Hammer Curls 4x10

LEGS
>Squats 5x5
>Hamstring Curls 3x10
>Leg Curls 3x10
>Cardio

>size oriented

Other urls found in this thread:

aworkoutroutine.com/the-beginner-weight-training-workout-routine/
docdro.id/1mrzW34
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

basically AWR's beginner routine:
aworkoutroutine.com/the-beginner-weight-training-workout-routine/

grey skull or nsuns? or something else?

WARM UP - DYNAMIC:
>5-10 Shoulder Rolls
>5-10 Scapular Shrugs
>5-10 Cat-Camels
>5-10 Band: Straight Arm Overhead Pull Downs
>5-10 Band: Straight Arm Chest Flies
>5-10 Band: Dislocates
>10+ Wrist Mobility Exercises
>5-10 Front and Side Leg Swings
WARM UP: BODYLINE DRILLS
>10-60sec Plank
>10-60sec Side Plank
>10-60sec Reverse Plank
>10-60sec Hollow Hold
>10-60sec Arch Hold
SKILL WORK
>2-3min Support Practice
>5-10min Handstand Progression
>2-3min Skin the Cat Progression
STRENGTH WORK (done in pairs by alternating)
First Pair
>3x5-8 Pull-Up Progression
>3x5-8 Dip Progression
Second Pair
>3x10-30sec L-Sit Progression
>3x5-8 Squat Progression
Third Pair
>3x5-8 Push-Up Progression
>3x5-8 Row Progression

>stupid push/pull/legs
>muh size
>probably can't even 1/2/3/4

Checks all the boxes.

I need help with my routine which is rather constrained. So I do martial arts for 3 days which leaves 3. However I'm faced with the dilemma that if i try to do both cardio and lifting I'll basically be half assing them both. I was thinking shoulder i stick to swimming?

sheiko 4 day

>le bodyweight routine
Memes aside, i think using weights for legs would be better, take out legs to a separate day. Also if youre lifting for aesthetics like 99 percent of /fit, add some accessory work with dumbbells. This also seems to be a very beginner routine that you might have to transition from within 6 months of steady progress. Youre going to make it bro

>24 total dips/pullups
>24 total pushups/bw rows
>90 seconds of L-sits doing anything

Bodyweight can be fucking awesome, but training it equivalently to weights is braindead tier. I'm fully aware there are harder variations, but this is literally a warm up.

I nade this routine from almost scratch. I took Texas Method, and fucked it up until I got something I liked from it. I want to focus on increasing my main 4 lifts, then add more muscle to back and arms, as they are lacking, and less hsoulders cause they are too big in comparison to my arms.

I plan on running this until it stops working, then adjust it to a progression scheme over a longer period of time.

Why would that be half assing?

You can get good at hitting people and picking things up at the same time you know

>A
Squats
Dumbbell Side Lateral Rise
Dumbbell Front Rises
Leg Extensions
Calf Rises

>B
Deadlift
Bentover row
Pull ups
Ez Bar Standing Curl
Frontal Cable pushdown

>C
Bench Press
Incline Bench Press
Dumbell chest flies
Ez Bar Skullcrushers
Dips

There might be a few exercises missing because I can't remember their name, but overall this is my routine.
Just starting so feel free to give me advice on anything.

Starting strength or stronglifts. Greyskull will do, but i personally dont like the low squat/dead volume.
Starting strength if you are a novice.

Just altered it again as I somehow missed the fact I was doing only flat bench for chest, so I added Incline Bench, and Cable Flyes, and moved the bicep exercises to go after the back exercises, and the triceps will come after chest.

lol, what happened to sunday? do you wnat to make it?

make sunday your extra heavy full body day. no mercy OP. if you only work out 6 of 7 days you are cheating yourself

Comically low volume

Have you actually been doing this or is this just something which you're kicking around in your head?

I'm starting this routine Monday. I've researched a lot on training, and theoretically, I should be able to handle this much volume, as I have done a couple fairly high volume routines in the past without overtraining, but considering this is also a strength progression routine, it may need to be adjusted as I experience it.

>it may need to be adjusted
Out of curiosity how long have you been lifting/what are your lifts?

I've been lifting 4-5 years, only fairly seriously the last ~2 years. I tested my previous 5rms for 1xAMRAP the last few days, to get an estimated 5rm for the lifts, for the routine.

I hit 6 reps of 67.5kg OHP, 6 reps of 115kg Bench, 8 reps of 140kg Squat, and 5 reps of 180kg Deadlift.

>Push
Bench/OHP @ 100% 4x5, 1x5+
OHP/Bench @ 90% 4x5, 1x5+
Dips 3xF
DB incline bench 4x12
DB overhead triceps extension 3x10
Chest flies 3x10
Lateral raises 3x10

>Pull
BB row 4x5, 1x5+
Chins 5xF
Diddly 1x5+
Kroc row 4x12
BB curl 3x8
Weighted back extensions 3x10
Face pulls until I'm sick of them

>Legs
Back squat/front squat @ 100% 4x5, 1x5+
Front squat/back squat @ 90% 4x5, 1x5+
Leg press 4x8
RDL 4x10
GHR 3x10
Calf raises until I'm sick of them
Overloaded squat walkouts until I want to throw up

While I applaud your willingness to try really really hard I have a couple of other questions.
Why are you trying to drive squat progression with Leg pressing?
What exactly inspired you to program a long ab workout the day before you test 3 seperate 5rms?
Why are you testing your OHP and BP 5RM on the same day?
Have you read Practical Programming for Strength Training?
What are your goals from this routine? What does your caloric intake look like right now?

PPL fag here. I'm not recovering well anymore because of uni. Also my incline bench has stalled at 195x5 for 2 months now. How do I proceed? I want to continue getting bigger while gaining strength

I get mad lower back pumps when squatting or deadlifting for sets, so I'm hitting 1 set for each, and supplementing with leg press.
I only started training my abs 3 weeks ago, and even though I'm doing that much, I never feel like they're fatigued the day after, or even a few hours after working them.
I'm testing my Bench 5rm every week, and Friday is the 5rm testing day, so naturally it's going to fall on the same day. I had originally laid it out so I did Bench first, then Squat, then OHP, so I would have a longer rest time between tests for upper body, but I switched it as I did not want my Squat to suffer from Benching, as I knew the Bench would not suffer from the Squat. Also, I'm only progressing OHP once every 2 weeks, so I figured it'd be fine to have it like that.
I have not read that book, no.
I mentioned my goals , I'm currently hitting 135.6g Carbs, 170.5g Fat, 234.4g Protein, 2991.7 Calories. That's not obviously that exact, but from how I measured everything, that's gonna be the average, with some discrepancy.

I'm going to tell you to do a couple of things.
I think that you should run the routine that you made, it might work for you and if not it will be a learning experience.
I think that you are going to need to eat a lot more however, as in probably 3-4x your current amount of carbohydrates (work up to this and structure your carbs around your workouts).
I think that you should read practical programming for strength training, and whatever other resources you can get your hands on. Supertraining is useful albeit pointlessly academic, the Scientific Principles of Strength training is useful, and there are other books out there whose names elude me.

I’ve been doing this program with great results, but it takes me about an hour and 10 min from my first set to my last. Is this too much volume?

Eat more.

Workout A

Dumbbell Bench Press 3x 5-8
Front Squat 3x 5-8
Weighted Chin up 3x 5-8
Facepulls 3x 8-12
Tricep iso RP
Snatch-grip High pulls from hang position 3x 4-6

Workout B
Weighted Dips 3x 5-8 (the "triceps" variation
Romanian Deadlift 3x6-8 (can deadlift on last B workout of the week for 1x5)
Pendlay Row (if this is a problem pick a row you're comfortable with) 3x 5-8
Bicep iso (pick a curl) RP
Cable Lateral raises RP
Chest fly RP

ABxABXX

Beginner. Been doing SL for a month. Also doing curls, tricep extensions and reverse crunches to try to avoid the dreaded SS body. Am I doing okay? Am overweight and currently have to cut alot btw.

No it's fine. It's a good program

My GSLP variation

>Warm-up: chin-ups and pull-ups

>AxBxCxx

>A
2x5, 1x5+ Pendlay Row
2x5, 1x5+ Bench
2x5, 1x5+ Squat
2x12 DB Supinating Curls / DB Hammer Curls (alternate)
3x10 Leg Raises

>B
2x5, 1x5+ OHP
2x6-8 Weighted Dips
1x5+ Diddly
3x10 Leg Raises

>C
2x5, 1x5+ Pendlay Row
2x5, 1x5+ Incline Bench
2x5, 1x5+ Front Squat
3x10 Leg Raises

You're doing okay except you're retarded to think that SL won't give you a trex lower body but SS somehow will despite having the same frequency and volume of squats and deadlifts. Power cleans will at best increase your calf/trap size, if even that.

Add lateral raises, abs, hyperextensions, and hang on a pullup bar for a minute after your workout to decompress spine.

Oh yeah missed reverse crunches yeah scratch abs off.

how's this

I'm doing this right now. I'm interested in losing weight while losing the least amount of muscle possible. Is this trash? Should I be doing something else?

That is a ridiculous amount of volume. Are you interested gaining strength?

I'm taking a break from strength training. I was at 1.5/2.5/3/4.5 before I started losing weight. But now with the caloric deficit I'm low on energy and I don't want to risk making my 2 herniated disks any worse if I fuck up.

you don't need all these exercises, have 6 at the most.

Push
4x5, 1x5+ Bench // OHP (alternate)
3x8-12 Bench // OHP (alternate)
3x8-12 Incline DB Press
3x8-12 Tricep Pushdown SS 3x15-20 Lateral Raises
3x8-12 Overhead Extensions SS 3x15-20 Lateral Raises
Plank 60 seconds ~

Pull
1x5 Deadlifts // 4x5, 1x5+ Barbell Rows (alternate)
3x8-12 Pullups OR Lat Pulldowns
3x8-12 Seated Cable Rows
5x15-20 Face Pulls
4x8-12 Hammer Curls
4x8-12 Dumbell Curls
3x10 Weighted Side Raises

Legs
2x5, 1x5+ Squats
3x8-12 Romanian Deadlifts
3x8-12 Leg Press
3x8-12 Leg Curls
5x8-12 Calf Raises
3x10-15 Hanging Leg Raises

yes its the r*ddit ppl

Day 1
Squat 5x5
Bench 5x5
Row 5x5
Leg Curls 3x10
Tricep Extensions 3x10
Barbell Curls 3x5

Day 2
Squat 5x5
OHP 5x5
DL 1x5
Leg Extensions 3x10
Shrugs 3x10
Dips 3x10
Incline BP 3x5

Day 3
Squat 5x5
BP 5x5
Row 5x5
Lat Pulldown 3x10
DB Flyes 3x10
Leg Press 3x5
Calf Exercise 3x10

I got into working out recently. Was wondering if people could rate my "daily" routine. (I work out 2 or 3 times a week and this has so far been the only things I really do at the gym)

Stretches
Plank (hold for anywhere between 30 seconds to two minutes)
Push ups (can really only do 10 - 15 in one go)
3 reps of 15 bicep curls
3 reps of 10 overhead extension
3 reps of 10 standing lateral raise
All dumbbells are 15 lbs

A few other notes: my left side is much weaker than my right so I often do a little more on the left side to try and get my body a little more symmetrical. Other note is that I also do a few minutes of back / neck exercises to fix my horrible tech neck.

I'm pretty much completely new to strength training. I did cardio most of my life (I run about 2 - 3 miles a day). Should I stop running so much if I'm doing strength? Also, seeing others' routines, it seems like I should change up my routine every day and maybe add a little bit more to what I have so far.

Since you're low on energy, I suggest cutting back on the amount of volume, and at max 6 exercises like another user said. You don't need to work calves and neck 3 times a week. You don't need to isolate biceps, triceps, lower back, and glutes 3 times a week. Keep doing strength sets to keep your strength, even if you don't increase every workout, just keep the intensity up.

>all these cunts do a shit ton of work
>probably still look like shit lol
i've been following a stronglifts program for a year now, im at 2/3/4/5, still progressing once every 2-3 weeks
chest is now at 46", things at 27.5"

seriously, if you dont roid, there is no use to doing all that work, when a simple 5x5 gets the job done

>all these clueless, shit looking retards doing PPL

these are the dumbasses giving you advice on/fit/.

>b8ing this hard

>being this bad at identifying b8
you one of those "its a meme"cunts, arent you?

starting over after 6 years of lifting, back to same weight as I started after a month of being sick

this time I WILL EAT and SLEEP

You need more lats and upper back and rear delts

Well im not sure splitting 3 days between cardio and lifting is optimal

>all of these clueless DYELs doing PPL
>if you told them to do a real program they'd say it's not enough volume and think you're trolling them

The state of nu/fit/

pretty much

post your pic

hi there
reposting this, usually nobody even bothers to comment since this is one of those threads where everybody post and nobody reads
it's from 6 months ago, now there are some slight changes. I've also added yet another calculation to make sure that each major agonist muscle group (pectoralis major, pectoralis sternalis, triceps brachii, quads, hams, ant. deltoids, lat. deltoids, post. deltoids, traps, erector spinae, gluteus major, gluteus minor, biceps brachii), *if* targeted in a specific session, receives at least the equivalent of 40 1RM in volume, and no more than 45. For this purpose, I've summarily rated exercises according to their impact on muscle groups. I allow only four rates: 25%, 50%, 75%, 100%. For example, according to how I "feel" it and how I execute it, I've rated Db Incline Press 30° as 100% Pect. Clav., 50% Ant. Delt., 75% Tric. Brachii; OHP as 100% Ant. Delt., 25% Lat. Delt., 25% Tric. Brachii, 50% Pect. Clav.
So, if I perform 12 reps, 3 sets of OHP at "light" effort, where light=85% max effort and assuming that 12RM=67%1RM, than it's 12*3*85%*67%=20.5 1RM in volume. Ant. Deltoids therefore receive, according to my formula, 20.5 1RM in volume; Pect. Clav. 10.25 1RM; Lat. Delt. and Tric. Brachii 5.125 RM
And so on and so forth
Now my frequency is still as reported but I've added an extra rest day

not bad, the trick to put deadlift on fri-pull and on "lower" day is another way to maintain a minimal frequency. Anyway 1x5 is too low and it's wasted, especially considering you have a two days rest afterwards. I would performing a """clean""" deadlift ; and recruit quads in the first portion of the lift as much as possible.

>caloric deficit
minicuts. your gym-day caloric intake is slightly higher yet your average caloric intake is lower and macros are differently tuned

>everything is 5x10
"no"

3x8 flat bb bench
3x8 incline db bench
3x8 db shoulder press
3x8 latpull down
3x8 db rows
3x8 bicep curls
3x8 cable tricep pulls
2x5 squat

Repeat 2x a week

it's shit, it doesn't even deserve this reply
frequency, volume, intensity, everything
unsalvageable

Is this OK?

Sounds like a routine a complete and utter beginner who knows absolutely nothing, and is too lazy and makes excuses so they only go to the gym 2x a week would make.

But I’m hitting the same muscle groups 2x instead of 1x...

You should be hitting all muscle groups 2-3x a week, and not doing shit like that cause you'll never be able to hit all the body parts effectively. Even SL is better than that.

Per week, you'd be hitting Chest with 12 sets, shoulders with 6 sets, back with 12 sets, biceps with 6 sets, triceps with 6 sets, and legs with 4 sets.

That's nowhere near enough. And if you were going to failure each set, it'd still not be enough, and you'd be too weak to get the most out of the last exercises of the program.

>if you do PPL you're necessarily adding too much weekly volume
"no"
you may keep weekly volume in the same range with the added bonus of less straining training sessions.

>Dumbbell Supinating Curl
well differencing between Supinated and Pronated grip is a nice autism
try 3x12
deadlift is only once a week, only 1x5+ and after a major compound; placing it there could mean wasting efforts for nothing
it seems it's a beginner routine suited for newbies "afraid" of ss+gomad so an "aesthetic" BP/OHP is placed always first
it raises some doubts
btw, "standing calf rise 3x10" is the male equivalent of a cardiobunny running at 8 km/h on the treadmill for 10 minutes
useless
if you're not a female you could consider leaving out the piss flaps machines and devote one more rep to diddlies, really

shut the fuck up and pick a pre-made beginner routine
don't even attempt to craft something on your own for at least a year

This looks like its way to much. You will not be able to handle that amount of working out. The Texas Method is hard as fuck, you will most likely not get away with adding those additional exercises.

I've handled routines with a higher volume, like Arnolds Basic Mass Routine, and Serge Nubrets Pump Training with relative ease, and they were both 6 day routines, with high volume each day. The routine I made up is high volume, but Tuesday and Thursday is only 5 sets of rear delts, 5 sets of calves, and abs, with some LISS at the end, and Sunday is a rest day. If it's too much, I can always lower the volume, up to a point, more volume is king.

Good luck! Hope it works and you get them gains

Me too. I actually have no idea how quickly I can make progress right now, since I just went to the gym and lifted weights, and increasing the weight every so often, so a dedicated progression scheme will be a good way to find out.

>I posted the meme graph again MOMMY

>Monday
Press 5/3/1
Face pulls 5x10
Pull ups 5x10
Dips 5x10
Curls 3x10
Tricep pushdowns 3x10

>Tuesday
Deadlift 5/3/1
Squat 5x10
Cable crunch 4x10
Plank x4

>Thursday
Bench 5/3/1
Barbell row 5x10
Incline bench 5x10
Curls 3x10
Tricep pushdowns 3x10

>Friday
Squat 5/3/1
Deadlift 5x10
Cable crunch 4x10
Plank x4

>I'm brain damaged please spoon feed me
That's not a meme. At all. That specific graph is from docdro.id/1mrzW34

*This pic* is a memegraph. You better learn the difference between the two pretty fast, boi

Chest & Arms
Flat DB Bench
Dips
Flyes/Incline Press
BB Curls
Tri Ext
Hammer Curls
Skullscrushers
Forearm accessory

Back, Shoulders & Traps
Pull ups
OHP
Rows
T-bar Rows
Lat Raises
Rear Delt Flyes
Shrugs
Upright Rows

>No deads, no legs

>Monday
Close grip Bench 4x5
Low-bar Squat 1x5 + 2x5 (-5%)
Power Clean 5x3
Weighted Dips 3x8

>Wednesday
3x5 OHP
3x3 Front Squat
1x5 Deadlift
Weighted Chin-ups 3x5

>Friday
3x5 1s Paused Squat
5x5 Bench Press
3x5 Paused Deadlift
3x12 Lying Tricep Extension
3x12 French Press

not bad
5x10 is anyway a meme range/volume (especially for bb rows and bb incline bench), same goes for cable crunch. Better progress from plank to leg raise/hanging leg raise. Also
>plank x4
seems a lot of wasted time (I assume you perform at least 1:30 plank with 1:30 rest = ~11 minutes min)

Can I ask why 6? Is this a general rule?

>no mention of reps/sets/frequency
>only a/b and no squats, no deadlifts
shit

Can't really do hanging leg raises yet. Why is 5x10 a meme?

It's a meme because hormonal (test) spikes are not the most important thing for muscle growth or repair. Also you spike estrogen in the exact some manner

>le paused meme
not bad overall
I'd prefer regular BB Bench over "weighted dips" (I assume you're attempting to target chest with them)(... at the end of the training session)(...) and LTE over close grip bench for triceps (if you don't like LTE twice a week, consider cables)
I'll say immediately that the overall volume on the deltoids (and traps) seems too low

>can't really do
slowly progress to that
>5x10
either too much volume or too low effort
5x{4,5,6} or 3x{10,12,15} or 4x8
pick your poison
on may eventually twist a little the ranges with AMRAP and drop sets (if you really need to) but that's pretty much it
especially on compounds
if we're talking of little dirty bastards like rear deltoids, feel free to do 50*10

read the fucking link and the fucking graph. test is the least relevant thing there.

You think too much, go out there and fucking lift.

Here is My Texas Method Variation:

>Volume Day:
5x5 Bench Press/Press (alternate) @ 90% 5RM
5x5 Squat @ 90% 5RM
1x5 Deadlift @ 90% 5RM
--Accessory work if I have energy left--
3x5 Chin Ups
3x5 Dips

>Recovery Day
3x5 Bench Press/Press (do opposite lift to Volume Day) @ 85% Volume Day Weight
2x5 Squat @ 85% Volume Day Weight
3x10 Chin-Ups
3x10 Dips

>Intensity Day
1x5 Bench Press/Push Press @ New 5RM
1x5 Squat @ New 5RM
5x1 Power Cleans

I do pressing movements first because I hit 125 for 5x5 last week but struggled to do 115 for 1x5 after doing my squat.

well it goes without saying that the compounds are 5x5, and the accessories are 3-4x8
i'd rather focus on my upper body then my lower body since im doing this purely for looks. as for the deads, i never felt like they did much for my body overall. i know they're good to do, but i'd rather focus my energy on other lifts.

I've a legit light autismo and I do lift. See My current (estimated) 1RM in deadlift (not sumo, since sumo doesn't count) is 240 kg. Go figure

>still no mention of frequency, so we have to guess it's something like twice a week
>adding some deadlift and squat would be allegedly detrimental for aesthetics and won't boost all the rest
>deadlift doesn't train back
well it goes without saying you're a fucking idiot

>you have to guess
yeah it's fucking implied you dimwit.

>deadlift doesn't train back
u wot?

Thanks, that was really helpful,

The "Is this OK" user

>twice a week is fucking implied
as much as you're fucking idiot. And a frogposter. Like clockwork

>wot?
the whole erector spinae rivals with the gluteus maximus as per extension and a properly performed deadlift doesn't train it just in the lumbar region.

yw
as for calves, I've always found that running outdoor (treadmill isn't the same) on cardio days is more beneficial
but maybe that's just me
calves are also largely genetic as you may already know

Current

Not really been following a routine, just put this together 2 months ago and have been following it. Any tips for changing it once I pass 3 months? It's just AxBx every other day.

>sumo doesn't count

That's literally only something that somebody who is triggered by people who pull more than them sumo at a later lighter bodyweight says.

Monday
Weighted Dips 5x5
Dumbell Rows 4x8-10
Front Squat 5x5
Romanian Deadlifts 3x8-12
Facepull SS Incline DB Bench
Skullcrushers SS Hammer curl

Wednesday
Weighted Chinups 5x5
OHP 5x5
Hip thrusts 5x5
Barbell Lunges 3x8-12
Facepull SS Incline DB Bench
Hammer curls SS Skullcrushers

Friday (Bodyweight)
Dips SS Pullups
Inverted Rows SS Push ups
Pistol Squats
Nordic Curls
Facepulls

Also doing 40 min bike on off days, plus Hanging leg raises, Russian twists and 4-5 sets of lateral raises.

How does it look like? No gym access only some weights at home.

Do you guys use C++ do map your routines or something?

Tbqh this.

looks alright, however I'd personally group pushing movements (Squat, Bench, OHP) together on A day and the rest on B day
Also do xABxABx to maximize frequency- you wanna hit everything twice a week

i have no fucking clue about BW so looks hard i guess
>skin the cat

post body

hi captain

alright

i'm an advocate of volume but this is way too much cut down on some. Your diet you posted below is absolutely retarded, less fat (0.3g/lb) less protein (MAX 1g/lb, 0.77 is ideal) and the rest carbs. Thank me later.

just do mine instead- you have the right idea but bad execution

>le starting strength meme

lmao. Just lmao.

this is close to my routine, good job. Hoever, I'd advocate for 3x8 at a lower percentage on push and legs days because your shoulders/legs will be tired after the first exercise

do xULxULU

if it gets great results its a good program

do mine

looks good for a beginner

looks good

when cutting you should be doing the opposite- maintain strength levels.

hahaha nigga this is my routine. Its good don't listen to these fags

do my routine, get results like I have

do mine

post body

do whatever the fuck you're doing, all those numbers you seem to have this shit figured out. I'm legit baffled at these calculations, what the actual fuck.

do mine

hi alex

seriously guys, there's ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH PPL if your ONLY GOAL IS TO LOOK GOOD.
Case in point, I've been working out for literally 4 MONTHS and look better than 95% of this board.
If you're just lurking this thread and only care about looking good DO MY ROUTINE

NOTHING WRONG WITH PPL if your ONLY GOAL IS TO LOOK GOOD.
Case in point, I've been working out for literally 4 MONTHS and look better than 95% of this board.
If you're just lurking this thread and only care about looking good DO MY ROUTINE.
its a BEGINNER routine i have seen GREAT GAINS on

that's a meme, you know
don't be more autismal than myself

>Greyskull will do, but i personally dont like the low squat/dead volume.
It's impossible to progress. You want to kill yourself every time you have to squat if you do it at best twice a week. The deadlift feels like an immovable object.

AMRAP is nice at the beginning or for deloading but quickly becomes just last sets of 5.

I did SS, desu I switched to phrak's not greyskull and now am back on SS. There's just too little core work. I am now back to solid progress with better form.

>do MY ROUTINE
>make good noob gains for 4 months
>proceed to then look the same and lift the same weights for the next 2 years because you don't know shit about training

You only "look good" because you're relatively lean, abusing lighting and angles. In reality, you probably don't even fill out a medium shirt.

post your body bud.
It's ok, stick to SS/SL with your meme 30minute workouts

w/e. again, im not doing them because i'd rather spend my energy elsewhere, i.e. on other exercises.

I'm 6'2", 225 lbs and total almost 1500. I literally fucking dwarf you.

Ok then. I am 23 years old, 5 ft 11 and 71 kg. Sorta skinny fat. I want to be strong but not fat strong like pro powerlifters. I don't give a fuck about abs but big arms, pecs and thighs would be cool.

Where should I start? What should my routine be?