How to achieve this body?

how to achieve this body?

>inb4 dont lift
>inb4 dont eat
>inb4 you only think that body is good cuz its on a model

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/jordanavucetic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pushups, ab work, and a whole lot of time on a rowing machine would be enough. And low bodyfat, either by genetics or by will.

it's the face you idiot

ok how do i achieve this body then?

He looks like he only works chest and upper abs.

It actually looks really weird how only half of his abdominal wall is developed.

i dont see the appeal of this twink, why do women like feminine/small/hairless men so much?

Hes actually just got a snakeishly torso. He definitely has a 6 pack hidden but beyond that some people just have a massuve flat bottom half

Because women are not gay men

girls are unironically faggots

It looks fucking weird. It's like a 1997 era character model where the torso is disconnect from the legs and they forgot the ab texture for the bottom half.

why would women like small men though? shouldn't their instincts find shit like big muscles, strong jaws, and hairy bodies attractive?

That's adult women mate. These models are for media consumption aimed at 14 year olds.

>big muscles
He is muscular enough for 95% of women. Shocking, I know. Women like healthy looking physiques and his looks healthy.
>strong jaw
His is strong
>hairy bodies
If you're asking these questions based on "natural instincts", then why would this be attractive? Lol, a hairy body doesn't have anything to do with survival

because normal people don't want to fuck gorillas

Go to a Middle Eastern country and espouse LGBT rights. They'll give you that body in no time.

you can inb4 all you want, you know it's true.

You will never look like that without a similar frame and similar muscle insertions.

Its always been this way.
Beiber and the shaggy haired piss boys like one direction. Bitches love em

I bully people like this

Why don't you just ask them out, you know you can't handle your true nature, which is that you are homosexual

My body is almost like this one. It's a pretty gud aim.

Do some press ups occasionally and have an extremely low body fat

Don't eat anything, don't exercise, don't read

dont lift
dont eat

how do i get the face

>all women have same taste

My gf likes me big and hairy. My ex liked me when I was leaner and hairless. Another ex liked me when I was dream bulking. Different strokes for different folks, user. Don't let what others like get in the way of your personal goals.

Watch the documentary Face/Off. They explain it.

More like lift and don't eat

not like that frame is anything impressive

you literally inb4d all the actual answers to your question

Look for Rusty moore programs... you will thank me later.

Just do chin ups, push ups and ab workouts.
Maybe like 100 Push ups, 100 Chin-Ups and 100 situps. Every week add 5-10 reps.

Also don't eat

>That's adult women mate. These models are for media consumption aimed at 14 year olds.
instagram.com/jordanavucetic/

adult roasties simply cannot compete. gash becomes legal at 14 here in Germany since i already know dumb amerishits are going to get triggered