>I claim the rest
>snack on lean protein throughout the rest of my shift
>manage to consume the entire 6 pounds
>go to take a piss
>piss is heavy yellow despite me staying constantly hydrated
>literally smells like pissy chicken broth
>thought my kidneys were gonna die
>ended up just fine but had one of the girthiest shits of my life the day after

I'd say 6 pounds of chicken breast a day is too much.

tfw 6'6 and eat 4lbs of chicken breast daily

not a question just wanted to share

Can I make it if I don't do compound exercises?
By make it I mean become fit

How can a poor fag like me eat healthy and still get 2500 calories with 180g of protein? Not a trick question, genuinely curious on how you guys do it. Been eating lots of nuts, eggs, and meat but it's expensive and I have to eat a ton to hit my goals.

This
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health

I'm 170 pounds, are you sure 170 grams isn't too much?
I'm sorry I'm a brainlet

Pound chicken thighs cost 59 cents and has 120g of protein, you can easily just bake pounds on Sunday night and eat all week
throw in some canned fish once a week
maybe a steak or pork for the weekend
Rice, pasta and sweet potatoes are all cheap as fuck.
Beans are cheap as fuck.
Add veggies on occasion and you're good

Turkey omlette burrito

Its literally not.

fucking hell we'll have to keep this thread a secret. It's full of nice people and helpful information.

Been lifting 4 years, recently started working 4 days a week 12 hours uni 2days a week, hour traveling each way.

Gym is closed before work starts and closes 1 hoir after I get home.

I hate this I am lifting like 1 time a week, I'm exhausted all the time any advice on how to get some more energy to deal with lack of time and working all the time.

The little time I have means I either go to the gym, or study if I do both I get 3 hours sleep. I'm already getting 6 on average prepping the next day.

I lol'd but that's good advice

As long as you hit every muscle with isolation you will build muscle and look fit but if you do push ups and pull ups those are compound also so no avoiding it technically

What does the extra weight help with??

You just strap it on and then do regular exercises??

I'll ask it again here because I want a response before I go to bed

Do I really need to start with the bar when starting stronglifts if I can lift more than it? I get I want to get the movement patterns down but its going to be weeks before any exercise even becomes slightly challenging.

start with the bar on day one and keep doing sets of 5 and adding 10lbs until it gets hard That completes day one and whatever weights you finished at are your starting weight.

Already a thread up, you dumb nigger

It helps with multiple things.
1: Body Weight Exercises
If you’re doing dips or pull-ups, wearing a vest means you’re lifting more weight, meaning you get more buff.
2: Cardio
If you’re doing cardio with a vest, then you technically weigh more, which means you’re burning more calories.

The other dude is spot on.
Oats are goat.
Peanutbutter, tuna, sardines, chicken thighs, look for specials on meats. Some user said that supermarkets usually mark shit down friday-sunday. Its not too hard to eat clean cheap.
BulkSupplements has whey isolate for like 27 bux a kilo, not too bad for high quall.

I was told doing a few pullups everyday day is alright. Is the same true for pushups?

Tips for being able to eat more?

just eat more, drink more water so you move meals faster, workout (do cardio) more often. learn to shovel food down and to make a duty out of getting your calories every day. Going from 1300-1500 calories a day to 2500-2700 calories was difficult.

does Veeky Forums turn you kinda homo? I've grown to respect certain physiques and can't justify not wanting to suck their dicks.

yes most body weight stuff can be done daily. Basically if you start to be sore as fuck or your stalling on related lifts give the pull ups and push ups a miss

Eggs, cottage cheese, oats.
Oats themselves don't have that much protein but they're a good tier carb and fiber source, it's not like you only need protein. And they cost nothing.

>Pound chicken thighs cost 59 cents
mfw a kg (2lbs) of chicken costs 16 euros (20 bucks)

Liquid calories with lots of fat is the easiest way to increase your caloric intake without getting too full.

But at the end of the day you just have to make a plan and run with it, even if it makes you uncomfortable.
Years ago I was one of those guys who was convinced he couldn't gain weight no matter what. So I made a plan and stuck to it. I couldn't fall asleep at night because my stomach literally hurt. Guess what though, I gained weight and saw awesome progress in the gym.