Are legs and calves genetic?

Are legs and calves genetic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mzyaa2tfwBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah if you’re a spic or a nigg

The way to make calves and leg gains is to become obsese and do a lot of walking/running for a couple years. You'll have tree trunks by end of that.

Calves , yes. You can build a lot of muscle working out but your insertion points are genetically predetermined. It's the same with all muscles but you really notice it with calves. East Asians and Samoans have the lowest calf insertions and west Africans have the highest. It's all due to different evolutionary forces; you needed strong calves with low insertions to make it through the rough environment of the tundra that was East Asia and the pacific islands thousands of years ago. On the other hand, you need strong quads with high calf insertions to be a fast sprinter. Look at a horse's legs. Having tons of muscle in the bottom half would simply slow them down. It's the same with humans. Blacks can outrun the other races because their ancestors evolved in a mostly flat, warm environment without any snow.

Once you've accepted the fact that evolution has a profound effect on our bodies, you start to realize that evolution affects more than just our calves. In fact, it takes place above the neck as well. This is the ultimate red pill and helps you finally accept that different races really do have different IQs. People who evolved in highly selective environments like east Asian needed to be smart simply to avoid freezing to death long enough to reproduce. Blacks from sub-Saharan Africa, on the other hand, are the complete opposite. They never had any forces shaping them to be more than what they are.
Intelligence was an evolutionary response to demanding environments. People from warm climates such as Africa evolved high testosterone levels instead of intelligence because they didn't need a lot of intelligence to survive, they just needed to be physically strong to win land wars between tribes and breed like rabbits in response to malaria. This explains why so many sub-Saharan Africans are aggressive, warlike people who rarely develop technology, instead preferring to fight, rape, enslave and kill one another (including ethnic cleansing).

............huh

Sickle cell is also believed to be a malaria response

This post opened my eyes

What a fucking moron

sorry tyrone it’s true

Yup. I've been working out for 6 months but stopped doing squats after 2 weeks because my friend said that my small legs were all genetics. Sucks I guess.

I’m not a /pol/fag but I am a Veeky Forumsfag and what that guy said is 100% true
It’s natural selection

>that different races really do have different IQs
>not because of exploitation by colonial Western countries that effect the development of such countries

ITT: braindead racists try to justify their worldview with """science""", all the meanwhile denying climate change

>implying /pol/ and Veeky Forums aren't in the same team

Anyone who denies climate change is a fucking moron. Races have distinct characteristics just like dog breeds. Like I said, natural selection, except with humans it was nature that selected, not
Humans

>build towns including schools, hospitals, libraries, the works, put the locals to work for a couple generations
>iqs steadily rising
>standards of living on the up and up
>WHAM communists overthrow the government because it’s racist to have wypipo in charge
>entire thing collapses
youtu.be/mzyaa2tfwBk

>growing a society based on foreign intervention then blaming the locals when foreign governments and businesses fail to support the locals

Welp here we go. This should be a good thread, get your popcorn ready.

Every time. Discussion about calves degenerates into IQ discussions. And to think the thread started so innocently.

>work hard to get the locals to improve their lives
>teaching them and building infrastructure they can use
>it isn’t their fault when they let it fall to ruin

so hey, what the fuck guys? are we just going to casually ignore this image in OP depicting rape?

>the tread started so innocently
Yes so innocently with the picture of a dirty beaner degrading some chick

It’s the thinking man’s fetish

Deep in thot

Pff

Innocently enough I guess.
Kek

T-thanks for the insight Adolf
(tbqh this sounds plausible)

then why are sub saharan africans so fucked, nobody ever colonized them

brainlet

how the fuck would any euro country colonize a desert in 1913? brainlet

>Not growing a society strong enough to withstand colonisation on your own
>blame outside forces for your own incompetence

There were european countries whose identities survived hundreds of years of active persecution and are still decent countries after invaders have withdrawn, while africa is a giant mess of tribal warchiefs and dindus.

They didn't colonize the desert, they colonized the cities.

>idenpendant
>biggest shithole in Africa
Sounds right.

>Roman shitskins colonised and dominated half of northern europe
>Celtic culture lost for good
>All present European cultures are heavily influenced by some other country that dominated them for shorter periods of time than africa was dominated for

>doesn't know what getting invaded is

i said sub saharan desert in my post you brainlet. guess i win this little debate

The only thing you win is a free helicopter ride.

Everything is genetics.

> friend lifting for a year (6'2 ~ 180)
> he is skinny has to eat a ton, never makes gains
> invites me to the gym ( 6 foot overweight at 220)
> I stick with a program for 4 months
> Get way bigger and stronger than him in that time
> he constantly is bewildered at how I lift so much when we lift together
> I think he believes I'm on roids or something

My only secret is I used to be a competitive swimmer until I was 18 and only got fat because I stopped doing athletics. As soon as I got back to doing ANYTHING but especially lifting it was a straight flight to gains ville. (inb4 post lifts they aren't even that good).

>Africa had spaceships before Whitey came

>t.calflet

Muscle memory

Based!

>only spics or niggs have genes

>/pol/ and Veeky Forums aren't in the same team
I mean if you flood the website with redditors and have them spread all over the place, I guess that's true.

Reading is hard, huh?

Don't pretend to be offended. There's nothing more nauseating than fake outrage.

Calves are one hundred percent genetic. The people who have good calves literally don't even have to train them directly, just squat. Look at Jason Blaha. His calves are huge and all he does is squat.

He’s right

good post

lost

Racist piece of shit. kill yourself/