Be honest Veeky Forums, should girls even bother with lifting...

Be honest Veeky Forums, should girls even bother with lifting? The only impressive before and afters I ever see come from plastic surgery. Lifting just can't fix shit proportions and proportions are everything.

I truly prefer the left photo. With a lil' chub like a roman Goddess.

Just git gud

>should girls bother with lifting
Yes

right looks much better than left if that's what you're asking.

From fridge to goddess, what magic is this

If left cut down on some fat and built a solid foundation of underlying muscle she would look a hell of a lot better than right.

lipo

I love when a girl has strong looking legs and ass. I wouldn't even mind some arm and shoulder work as well.

After you get the muscles you cut to look toned.

Truth is no, a girl cant develop a female form by lifting.

So if my gf has a 6/10 body and doesn't lift, she won't get much better?

nope
only chance is buying her the right procedures
make it a valentine's day gift

>prefer fatso
Nice bait since no roman goddess was fat.

But chubby chasing is a sign of bad self-esteem. You should get some counseling and fix that.
Unless it's just a fetishism and nothing you want to start a family with. Fetishists comes in all kinds.

>Nice bait since no roman goddess was fat.

women were pudgy in them sculptures

>a girl cant develop a female form by lifting.
What stupidity do you base that one? Your own inability to diet?

Fact is that hypertrophy works for everyone, it just takes years, not months, and girls are born with the "female form".
It's how they recognize a male skeleton from a female skeleton - the hips.

Not really. My ex never came close to a gym and ate like shit. Still, she controlled her calories and had a amazing body. All that females have to do is control their weight and that's it.
Only thing is that she couldn't walk a kilometer before wanting to take a break or even climb three floors of stairs.

>posting some shitty figurine instead of the goddess of fertility

Right looks FAR better.

This is Aphrodite apparently
As you can see she needs to lose 20 lbs

>yfw

another pic of her now

The message here seems to be "DON'T EAT" not "LIFT"

More before and after

This user got it

The lazy women from 2000 years ago were probably just as whiny as those of today.
That's why regular statues were fat. So lazy bitches shouldn't feel compared to "impossible standards".
Aphrodite however was naturally depicted with a more decent body because that's how a healthy good looking woman was shaped.

There is plastic surgery involved here as well

>Aphrodite however was naturally depicted with a more decent body because that's how a healthy good looking woman was shaped.

This one is Aphrodite

Definitely a boob job

This one also looks chubby
Don't let the little bend at the hip fool you

>tits got noticably bigger

>tfw too few women wear turtlenecks

Why does Veeky Forums when it concerns women all of the sudden believe that women magically get abs when they starve themselves? Ever seen anas? They don't all have six packs, no they actually all have skinny fat flabby stomachs, while their thighs and arms look spoopy. Women still need muscle mass for abs.

no it does't
stop being a fucking moron

That's not the same girl.

>implying this is in any way overweight like the image in the OP
you are a retard
kys

>regular statues were fat
there are zero (0) statues that were fat

most men don't like visible abs on women anyway

Every time someone posts this thread or a thread like it, I automatically assume they got ass-blasted a the gym because there was a chick lifting more than them.

Who the fuck cares if they lift? Let them have a hobby, as long as they put the plates back when they're done and don't hog the benches they're fine.

good lord

Asked for a bunch for Christmas, classy way to show off body without looking slutty

You are a good man

The ideal ratio between a female's waist and hips is 0.7. There are several natural female body types(hourglass being considered ideal), but as weight lifting can increase the size of a girl's ass and legs, thus increasing the ratio to fit the ideal. It may not change a girl's natural body type, but it can make her as ideal as she can get. Of course, boobs and face are just genetics or surgery

Take a look at Lima vs. Swanepool, both are considered some the most beautiful women in the world and are equally fit, but Candice structure is naturally curvier, but both are better than any out of shape girl