/fraud/ - Life after death edition

/fraud/ - Life after death edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. No exceptions.

If you must ask your retarded questions, go to reddit.

We cannot tell you how to dose your AI, and if you ask we will give intentionally bad and harmful information.

If you want to do an oral only cycle do it, but don't ask for advice on it/why it's a bad idea. Do some fucking research and take ownership of your actions.
ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

Previously on treating mental illness with androgens general:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RIP /fraud/

It's a friday night, we're all out with friends having fun.

>oral only
>bad

Not everyone wants to blow up and look like a character from marvel, or become some lifelong bodybuilder. Fucking americans, the men are just as bad as the women in their extreme mentality.

>we're

Not you

Please explain what you mean

Any tips on how to get over test flu faster? I am on death's doorstep 24hrs after pin right now bros.

That is, in no way, why oral only cycles are discouraged. Are you baiting?

Has anybody done keto + test

I want to shred my last bit of belly fat fast so that I can get back to bulking. Any other recommendations?

You do realize its more about the toxicity than how much you will gain

>blow up and look like a character from marvel, or become some lifelong bodybuilder

lmfaO, do you think you magically get freaky from some basic cycles?

Wanna cheat my cardio up pretty quick. What PED should I be looking into if i'm doing endurance type events? I pegged out running 10 miles non-stop the end of last summer and frankly I don't want that sickly runner physique because I have to man handle a 230lb machine.

Test + EQ for improved recovery. EPO for improved indurance. HGH if you have a decent amount of money.

What's EQ and EPO. Newbie to this. Have been at it for 3 years now and recovery is such a big deal and i'm literally snapped up on a week to week basis if i'm doing moto's regularly for practice before races. 29 this year and keeping up with springy 19-20 year old dudes who aren't as good, but heal up faster is tough.

There is no reason to use EPO if you can use AAS, especially on EQ. The reason it is/was used is mostly to avoid being caught cheating because it doesn't affect the hormonal axis.

You should first read the wiki (see OP) before you ask these questions.

Tren makes me so anxious some days that it can get hard to eat. Tips for eating more?

>Any tips on how to get over test flu faster?
Stop being a gigantic faggot who is susceptible to made up conditions and eat a nutrient dense diet?
>Has anybody done keto + test
Faceplam.jpg
There are youtube channels dedicated to this topic as well as extremely reputable pros/coaches that use keto to prep for shows.
>Wanna cheat my cardio up pretty quick. What PED should I be looking into if i'm doing endurance type events?
Plain and simple GW501516 is God's gift to endurance sports and has been WADA banned for 20 years for a good reason.
>EPO and other shit I don't understand
Porqueeeeeeeeee?

Open your mouth wider per mouthful of food.

>Tren makes me so anxious some days that it can get hard to eat. Tips for eating more?
Memek677 or that other injectable ghrelin mimic. GHRP-6? I don't remember. MK677 is hands down the way to go.

>haven't gained any weight this week despite being immobile

Your persona annoys me.
MEN don't come to some anonymous Bosnian cow milking image forum to bitch about their own personal faggot problems.
GROW A PAIR and carve out your OWN place and your OWN destiny in the world.
NO ONE owes you a god damn thing.
YOU have to MAKE things happen through your own actions.

>havent fully recovered from 100mg winstrol a day
>got hair bleached and coloured twice in 1 week

FUCKK SO THIS IS WHAT BALDLETS FEEL LIKE

Holy hell this Snapchat update is fucking terrible.

At least give McGill's methods a try. It's not like they'll make your condition worse you sad cunt.

Im immobile because im sitting on my ass for at least 14 hours a day, not because my spine. I did push workout on thursday and pull on friday without big discomfort, it's slowly getting better.

As a 100% complete brainlet to all of this but wants to get into it, WHERE do I begin? Besides learning the jargon and such, how do I go about learning the right dosages for me and what products?
5'9 185 with 20% bf.

>Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. No exceptions.

Forgive me. I was too impatient and didn't see what I was looking for. Thanks user.

Why would you bleach and colour your hair?

start by getting down to 10% bodyfat

tfw throat is starting to hurt.

I'm getting sick. I hate everything.

What should I take to combat acid reflux from tren

What are you CHADS doing for Valentine’s Day?

I’m considering picking up a girl to take out and chill back at her place just so neither of us have to spend it alone.

Work, then bench session @85%+5kg 10x3 climbing 2.5kg per set to the last set or failure, whatever happens first.
Tuesday is 1ml test e dosage.
Then I'll go to sleep and wake up the next day.

Fin.

Oh and I'll see my dude for more tren. That's my valentines day.

tfw never had a valentines date

You had long term gfs but you never did anything on Valentine’s Day with them?

I reakon crusader can sort the Aussie African gang problem out singlehanded.

Just wondering any of you guys pick up stuff from Mexico heading there for family vacation thinking of picking some up if their any good. Is it worth or some low quality stuff

Nope. Both thought that Valentine's Day was stupid.

If I could we wouldn't be having this discussion.

>If I could we wouldn't be having this discussion
Get your arse down to Melbourne and bash some wogs pussy.

>African gang
>wogs

PICK ONE. Personally I vote the Blacktown Muslims.

How do Aussies use the term wogs then in U.K. it just means a blackie?

Wog means Italian here.

Do you get niggers in Queensland?

Yeah so yesterday I told my gf drunk that I had a threesome before we got together. And now she is still super angry and basically threatening to break up with me. It's because she doesn't want to know stuff like this and I told it because I wanted to entertain her and my friends. And brag a lil bit you know. What to do alphas? Help me out

antacids?

>I had a threesome before we got together
>threatening to break up with me
i tought that no girl would ever date a virgin and they want only chads who had sex thousand times before. What's wrong with her?

Its probably the fact that I like to brag about things that make her feel shitty. Idk. But she is also hungover and I have a huge exam next week. Ok cool thing just bitch about things that happened years ago

That's the worst feeling, I hate being sick so much.

2 days of not eating and not training because being sick. Decide to go to the gym while being sick still. See myself in the mirror, look 50% skinnier

I hope i die in my fucking sleep

>frauding gives you delts way out of proportion
So umm I just don't do presses then?

>roiding for this

yeah i basically look natty

HAHA JOKES ON YOU FUCKIN FAGGOT

i hope you and your mother get cancer

Some. Most of the proper Africans here are in fact nice people.

>roid raging while natty in practice

Yeah say to my face faggot irl, even my my fucking natty power i will demolish your face into something worth watch for

cringed

>throat is stating to hurt
Try to suck smaller cocks that will not fuck up your throat. They are easier to deep throat

try getting a fucking flu, not able to eat and train and then report back cancer

I still look better than you in every way, thus i wouldn't say such words to me. Sounds a bit ironic then

I might be getting the flu, who knows. My imouto was recently hospitalised for some bacterial infection, so I might have caught that. Not looking forward to it.

Get on all the vitamines asap. You don't want to get that shit, it hinders all gains

especially when you family has it, you will def get is faster

I am literally always hungry
Gotta be the yk11
Putting away 5k cal a day + and Im a inactive small fella

Post pics of sister

What can I take? I just know of vitamin C and that's it.

You've seen her in the snap group. I think?

Nah must have been before me
I cant believe youd hold out on me like that
Hiding my future wife from me, I mean honestly

We finally gonna see you big jerry?

Vitamine d3 is supposed to help with immune system, since steroids will fuck this up

we basically have an immune system of a 70 year old

Posted her to the group

I'm gonna die.

A bunch of my co-workers caught the flu and they recovered in a few days because they immediately went to the doctor and got some treatment for it. Forgot what they called it but apparently that's what you're supposed to do to avoid the worst of it.

Is the yk11 supposed to do anything past appetite?

Either big or very very fat
But so far I dont serm to have gotten too fat
We'll see in a month, may unironically do gomad

They say its a sarm but it has a steroid structure
Supposed to be a myostatin inhibitor
I also get super hot while lifting, super fast
Real quick inferno

It's better for you trust me

damage control is not possible anymore

flu shot?

Please put those back in their plastic holders.

Eat xanax

Does she ever put on a microbikini and step on you

>tfw even Crusader gets loads of pie

Ahhh sheet you joined the Snapchat l0ife after I left??

I just got done the flu and injured myself minorly the first day back in the gym. It's a reeeeaaaaaalll progress fucker dude.

Sounds cool. I think mk677 and peps really helped me throw on mass in 2017 so I'll definitely give yk11 a go.

Nah that's prevention. I think they were prescribed Tamiflu and it seemed to work. The three people who got the flu were back in the office by the end of the week.

Its pretty cool so far.
4 for weeks we'll see if I get big

Yep

Where's my goddamn pie

Maybe Crusader has a massive dick

SHUT UP I KNOW IT IS FUCKHEAD

training and eating is basically the only two things i live for, i don't give a fucking shit about anything else in life

they took away my purpose of life. Who put this fucking voodoo on me.

Seems like that is only preventing it from getting worse, not fixing you

There is not much you can do about it, but just sleep a lot which is the best medicine

I bet he got a bbc 9x9

I mean: footsize 7, gf left him. DO THE MATH

Whaaaat. I deleted my Snapchat because tinder hos from my past started popping in. They never seem to disappear, not really. Maybe I'll make another one.

Why else would his ex stay with a lunatic for so long.

Massive shlong.

This mast is keeping my dick with an erection at all hours. Getting annoying.

Hes gotta
This is bs
Where's my women

Hes gotta
I should get a dick pump

Comin back for me?
Youre so sweet

Didn't he tell us that she felt sorry for him

that's because you need to stick that dick into something, ejaculate, go on

chem told me that his dick got bigger by steroids and some supplements

Lay off the stronger androgens then.

That's the excuse she used.

She isn't gonna tell him "you disgust me but I'm here cause of your bbc" right?

And sticking my dick into things isn't solving the problem. Still have to get that keto shampoo too.

Starting cut next week.

Who can very quickly redpill me on Ostarine?
I don't want to cycle steroids, just looking for dat sweet sweet 3-4lb muscle gain while cutting.
How bad is it for the liver? Does it actually work? Thanks.

>muscle gain while cutting

We're just better of being friends. I just need some time for myself. I love you for who you are. We can still text each other when i feel like it and not riding the bbc's. You can still send me presents if you love me

How mast are we talking about?

Keto shampoo, let in in for 3-5 Minutes before washing it out. Once a week. Also get that pumkin and saw for prostate and will get rid of the hair thinning, since masteron will fuck this up also

600mg Mast. 400-600 seems to be the sweet spot.

I will ask for the keto shampoo at the pharmacy, no clue where I'd get your pumpkin seed and palmato from

You know what I mean, slight deficit to lose fat and build muscle at the same time. That's a way to use sarms/roids/prohormones whatever.

That's a lot indeed. Most i have run is 500mg and that turned me into a paranoid cuck.

I am currently riding 300mg bbc of it

Pumpkin and saw palmetto are just regulair supplements you can get in any supplement store. Imo you should always take it for prostate health, since all steroids will fuck this up

That's not a lot. The masteron isn't what made you paranoid. Anything under 400 is pretty much useless imo when masteron is concerned.

I already take so many health supplements I try to avoid adding even more.

>That pic
I guess there's hope for me after all. The sides of my hairline are slowly receding which has always been the case but the steroids definitely put it in overdrive.

I realized how fucked up the shape of my head is the other day and how bad I'd look if I shaved my head even if I was some mass monster. How long, in your experience, did it take to start seeing results?

>I realized how fucked up the shape of my head is
New JM in the house

i know what you mean and it's not possible unless you are on that dere trenbolone

>slight deficit to lose fat and build muscle at the same time
it's funny because when your deficit is not big enough you won't lose any fat while cutting and when your surplus is not big enough during bulking you won't grow but when you tell yourself that you are "recomping" magic happens and fat starts melting and muscles start to grow

you either cut, bulk or pin tren, everything else is spinning your wheels

For you. Yes it did it 100%, don't lie to me. I Don't lie to myself. When i lowered the dose i stopped feeling that way. It's the steroids, it's not me.

I was here on 150 test + 100 mast + e, seems to work. I didn't notice any effects in dosages body-wise, only mental-wise and horny-wise

who cares how you take, if it works, it works. I am could run my own pharmacy because i take that much supplements from dying

ALL STUDIES SAY IT WORKS. SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE!!

but the ffucking Veeky Forums mongloid professors with phd think they know better, kek

go head fuck bald heads stay bald

imo saw and pumkin take months(4-5) to see full effects. You can also see 24 weeks base line in that picture

Weren't you on deca aswell? My bet would be it being the deca.

Yeah mast is fantastic for feels and dick.

Tren isn't that amazing. Let alone some sarm.

MY DECA IS HERE

LETS GET BIG

I could double in size and still be tiny