Fucking pomegranates

How do I stop eating so many promegranates? They're insanely delicious and give me mad shits every day, but I'm trying to lower them carbs because I feel better on a diet with high protein and low carb. But they're full of carbs. I always eat the seeds with cottage cheese, makes my mouth water when I think of it, but still carb intake remains too high. Two pomegranates in the morning and you're already at ~~ 30-40 g of carbs.

are you trying to be 5% bodyfat? or are you trying to be strong as fuck?

looking at biology, lots of fruit and a mix of animal and plant proteins are the ideal for becoming as massive and strong as possible, due to a requirement of the presence of insulin to induce muscle growth and ATP utilization via the K+ or Mg channel.

carbs are absolutely essential, as they save your body steps in digestion, considering any caloric use is essentially broken down to sugars for use, but the problem with them is when you take in a massive amount of sugar at once, without your body needing the energy, causing excess unused insulin, which triggers your body to store blood sugar as expanded adipose tissue (hydrogen saturated fat). but you have proper electrolyte levels, protein synthesis to be done, and repairs your body is focusing on, that insulin has a more desirable presence.

your goal is the important part here. only reason to cut carbs is to cut your calories.

the best advice i've gotten for carb utilization is to consume at least 75% of your carbs directly before, during, and after your workout in order to accommodate replacement of glycogen

don't worry about it. benefits outweigh the carbs

two whole fucking pomegranates? jesus how much acne do you have? thats so much sugar. what is your %bf? is your metabolism so slow you cant take 30-40g carbs? why do you need so much sugar in a day? 24g between two. sugar spikes your insulin and reduces hgh. note that pomegranates raise testosterone levels tho. macros? so many questions user. fuck

You feel better on a low fructose diet, try rice as carbs retard.

Bro, you have literally no idea of what you're talking about. Stfu faggot.

Good advice bros. It's just that I noticed that carbs make me crave more food generally, that's also why I try to keep them in low quantities.

They make me hungry af. Feel better without rice and potatoes generally.

Coincidentally, I'm finishing my accutane treatment though I didn't have severe acne, just one or two scarring volcanoes here and there. Unironically, since I've started a diet rich in pomegranates, fish and broccoli, with the help of accutane and face lotions too, my face has never been better. Honestly, i'm not used to seeing it so smooth and having nothing to cover up/fret about. The only times I'd get pimples would be after indulging in some chocolate shit, instant pimples the next day.
For someone with IBS or general constipation, two pomegranates in the morning are god's gift for your body, makes you poo every single day. You actually feel human

Rinse your rice, starch makes you more hungry but rinsing it removes a lot of starch. That said, being hungry isn't bad, it's a sign of a higher metabolism and that generally reflects a higher hormone (test) production, more fat-burning, more energy to the brain, as well as higher longevity in animal studies.

you have to tune your diet to your goal. your statement of wanting to keep carbs low due to increased appetite leads me to believe you are attempting to lose weight, which means in nearly all regards you should be intaking as few sugars as possible. you basically should be eating white basmati rice and fish for every meal you can stomach it, with proper vitamin supplementation. you actually need to avoid things like really complex carbs with proteins, like whole grains, if you have IBS, highly recommend trying some greek yogurt or similar probiotics like garlic and onions for your digestive health.

How can someone ACTUALLY BE SO FUCKING STUPID to think cheese is better for you then fucking pomegranates. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS SHITBOARS THIS FURIATES ME SO MUCH

they're enough of a pain to get out of the fruit that i don't mind not eating them

guyz, please help

ive started eating pomegranates too since they started showing up in threads here about how they raise test

i cant shit mates without clogging the toilet. every single time. shits dont hurt, but they hurt my toilet and it's embarrassing, i poke them with sticks and they wont flush or break. i feel good but my toilet doesnt wtf

eat literal piles of vegetables, your carb cravings will go away.

juice them and strain the seeds

maybe someone who has a functioning brain

cheese is king

bitch imma come over there and ram my cock down your gay ass musclefu loving throat. you didn’t even make a fucking claim let alone evidence. gtfo u cock gobbling gyno having pussy eating bitch made homosexual nigger
i do eat pomegranates in moderation. did you consume lots of sugar before accutane? did you try reducing sugar before accutane? its probably related. my little brother went on that shit and its nuked his hair and face. it is the most extreme option. i told him to try less extreme options first, more sun, better diet, more exercise, better facial cleansing, etc. but he lacked the will power and went with the meds

Enjoy your inflammation-inducing casomorphins, intact estrogen and prostaglandins retard. Literally linked to autism.

Can't focus on anything if you're hungry and constantly craving food. I tried the oats for breakfast and it ruins my day as I pig out on food again one hour late and so forth. I guess some people do better with less carbs. I for one feel satiated, but not full, like I could eat more but not yet hungry, after a protein rich meal, that's why I like to avoid some meals. But I agree with what you say that complex carbs are healthy

Not yet on a cut, but I'm doing some mantainance. You're right about now seeing carbs as enemy, but keeping it well under 100 even 50 helps with a better healthy feeling and weight management. Carbs digestion feels 'light' when taken from vegetables. But with all these fucking pomegranates, currently at 4-5 per day, they sky rocket the carb intake leaving no room for anything else. At least bowel movement never felt better

I switched from greek yogurt to cottage cheese for protein supplementation but not sure if good idea with IBS and lactose intolerance

>cheese:autism
FUCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKJKKKKJ

muh nigga

I did for pretty much all of my life. Radically changed diet and cut out sugar a few years back, started exercising daily, so forth. It may have helped a little, but not as noticeable or not as quickly as accutane did. I pondered using it for some time, but as extreme as it may be, it's really efficient and can't recommend it more to anyone struggling with acne. I think it's worth the side effects of dehydration and possibly hair thinning, I think (and hope) these will gradually return to normal after ending the treatment. Lifestyle changes definitely help to improve and maintain skin health and smoothness, I'm just mad at myself and family for not putting me on accutane when I was way younger.