There is no such thing as a "cheat day". The very word implies weakness...

There is no such thing as a "cheat day". The very word implies weakness. Having a "cheat day" means you aren't 100% disciplined and focused on your goals.

Imagine only building 90% of a bridge. Whats the use in building it if you aren't gonna see it through? Having a "cheat day" means that you're willing to cheat on other things in life as well. Be disciplined, don't be weak because that will lead you to become effeminate and complacent. Never be satisfied with where you are because you can always go higher and do better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qDLaV6Nb9ac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ah yes, Jacko Willink, my favorite natty US MUHREEN

realistically, no one is going to go through there entire journey to making it without ever having off days

Even calling it a cheat day is gay af. I just eat whatever I want. That means I don't want to eat shitty food at all times. Somedays I feel like it though and then I do it.

Okay then faggot, call it an 'day of purposefully consuming a calorie surplus to prevent hormonal downregulation' if it makes you happy

His book sold so poorly, it was in the 50% off rack the day after Christmas.... I think it still is 50% off list price.

>not a Devil Dog of all trades is he ?

well yeah im not 100% disciplined what are you gonna do about it faggot?

reminder that jocko specifically said in the podcast with tim ferriss that he enjoys mint chocolate chip ice cream

fuck off

Yeah, it's stupid to build a bridge 90% of the way.

But you're a fucking retard if you don't realise the guys buildin the bridge worked a rotating roster.

it gives you more gains you fucking idiot
this has been well studied
shit thread

>marine
Navy Seal

fuck you like the woman you are

Someone redpill me on jocko Wilkins

>There is no such thing as a "cheat day". The very word implies weakness. Having a "cheat day" means you aren't 100% disciplined and focused on your goals.
>
>Imagine only building 90% of a bridge. Whats the use in building it if you aren't gonna see it through? Having a "cheat day" means that you're willing to cheat on other things in life as well. Be disciplined, don't be weak because that will lead you to become effeminate and complacent. Never be satisfied with where you are because you can always go higher and do better.
Fuck yea breh. I needed yhis. I had top notch diet and 11%bf for years. But depression caught me and i slobbed away.

You inspired me again breh. Join our fit discord WfgghsW

I woke up at 5am on a Saturday because of Jocko. Discipline equals freedom.

Typical narcissistic Chad baby killer. Looks like a legit Cro Magnon and all he does is shill stupid products. 'Jocko Soap' is his latest scam. This fucking meathead is worse than Alex Jones. And as for the roid pumped, double digit IQ nigger than he does the podcasts with...

FUCK WILLINK

>baby killer

Fuck off Muhammad

Moderation is healthy.

>always work out as hard as possible because "yesterday I worked out lightly"
>hate rest days and sometimes leave it for tomorrow
>never have a cheat day because I leave it for tomorrow, eating is too much time consuming
>tfw procrastination is your best ally
Only if you already have the habit of exercising well

Difference is a bridge only has one purpose, to be a 100% finished bridge. You can never be "finished" with improving yourself so it's a retarded comparison.

Today is cheat day. enjoy your bland diet while i go make nachos and enjoy the small things in life once a week.

> (OP)
>Today is cheat day. enjoy your bland diet while i go make nachos and enjoy the small things in life once a week.
Cucking yourself this bad. Enjoy mediocrity fgt

>t.

Building 80% of a bridge only requires 20% of the effort.

It's the pareto principle.

>taking the bait

t. Effeminate soyboy

>what is maintenance
t. Retard

>eating so much junk that it takes a week to burn off
Way to go user, you'll make it in about 5 millions years

check out his podcast. He has some legit nuggets of wisdom on it. His wisdom comes from all his life experiences so it can be a little more relate-able

even jocko has a cheat day, or a brownie once in a while
now I’m feeling guilty for eating a quarter of a Stromboli and 10 wings last night

Today is my cheat day, I'm still more than 1000 kcals away from maintenance. I just had 600 kcals worth of sweets.

This is called enjoying life while being responsible and having self control. This post is too smart for Veeky Forums.

Ay real shit

youtube.com/watch?v=qDLaV6Nb9ac
No, he's a marine