How do we solve the brappy gym thot crisis?

How do we solve the brappy gym thot crisis?

by one upping them and working out naked

Maybe I'm sexually frustrated, by I see that in public and I want to put my face up her ass. Like I can barely control it. She shouldn't me allowed to make me think that when Im trying to focus.

>gym culture eventually evolves to sexually provoking then cucking nofappers

Ban yoga pants in the gym.

We start wearing women's yoga pants and the tightest elastic shirts we can find. Even Veeky Forumslets do this. We gota take back our streets

Honestly, I have to come to despise women.

Luckily for me, 2 months of NoFap has made me bisexual and so I now have other options, if I so wish

Would a lifting singlet work for this?

I want to make girls uncomfortable in the gym. It shouldn't be somewhere they get to flaunt their bodies.

>It shouldn't be somewhere they get to flaunt their bodies.
This is the only reason 80% of women go to the gym. Because they are single

step 1 stop posting and looking and brap instagram photos
horny men is the cause of this

>2 months of no fap
>now im gay

this gold is what is keeping Veeky Forums alive

This. It is the greek way. Naked workouts when?

Best thing you can do is ignore them, it makes them mad as hell.

>his gym doesn't have a thot pit

>nofap made me a faggot
top fucking kek

And yet everyone says to leave people alone to workout and don't hit on qts even if they mirin. One of these days I'm gonna Chad up and neglect this advice.

would unironically go to a gym where you have to be naked or few clothes on

If they're making it obvious they want you to approach and you're Chad enough then go for it. To normies it's no unheard of to meet someone at the gym. Just try to make the "approach" natural like not while she's working out.

>still noticing the other walking corpses in the gym
How's your first year lifting been?

By working out and then maybe taking a glance between sets. Who fucking cares

you stop being a little bitch who lets other peoples actions dictate how they feel about the world.

this is the next level cucking. where someone doing something that works for them bothers you so much it alters how you behave and see the world.

KEKKEKKEK.

this

>How do we solve the brappy gym thot crisis?
LOL you dumb shits are the ones who CAUSED it in the first place by promoting women getting big fat asses. YOU MADE YOUR BED NOW SLEEP IN IT, IDIOTS.

Up men's standards and only dating girls with muscles and 6 packs.

my sides