Based Jordan

Why isn't he discussed more? His TBAB article should be in the sticky. Great numbers, and physique. His only detriment is he may or may not be a /fraud/.

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/fit/43873763
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>may or may not be a /fraud/

He's not /fraud/

he's natty, just a manlet at his limit after like a decade

>may not be a /fraud/
Lmao, this board.

I remember being a first year lifter... good times

>may not be a /fraud/

I like his podcast Barbell Medicine. Very interesting to listen to medical professionals who actually lift discuss rehabiliation, diet, programming etc.

Who the fuck cares if he is on gear?

I care because I want to know if I can ohp 130kg+ natty

He could be natty, jews have crazy high testosterone, its why theres so many jewish powerlifters. Saul from the delray misfits is in his mid 80s and his test was 800-900 in a check up he had. I guess thats the trade off for being part of a greedy and unattractive race though.

even if you take all the drugs in the world and you don't have top-tier strength genetics, you will never strict OHP 130 kg.

Take Kevin Oak for example. He is on every drug in the book, has set multiple world records in the 220 powerlifting class and is safe to say have amazing genetics for his sport. He struggles to press 140 kg for one.

>jews have crazy high testosterone
They are the soyboys of ethnicities

>whites are being btfo by soyboys

I don't feel like his possible steroid use detracts from his knowledge on nutrition and coaching. Following his advice got my weight-loss rolling again, and I'm eating more carbs than before - which has helped my lifting tremendously.

Maybe their is something in their dna that stops them from utilizing and harnessing the testosterone properly, giving them the negative effects like balding and large noses but surpressing the positive effects such as strong jawlines and positive moods.

lol

Powerlifters don't train to press overhead

dyel here
What is it exactly that gives it away? His strength? or body?

>he actually has that image saved on his computer
mate not even I'm that desperate for (You)s and I've larped as a black guy on /b/

I only have two images user. This one and a gib milkies pepe, which didn't seem that appropriate.
But yes, I crave attention.

>t.

>Why isn't he discussed more?
Because he is shit
>His TBAB article should be in the sticky.
So basically the current sticky?
>Great numbers, and physique.
Woah, nice bod
>His only detriment is he may or may not be a /fraud/.
kek

You're just talking shit, you don't even know who he is.

Son, I'm not like you retarded fucks that feast on the shit spilled by Rip, I read everything that I can read through critical lenses, including the anything SS related and let me tell you that Rip is a comedy gold mine, but the jew duo always give me sensible chuckles.

Idk jordan has openly stated he doesn't agree with everything Rip says, even going as far as saying TM is a garbage program. I wouldn't call jordan a Rip nuthanger.

>you will never strict OHP 130 kg.
We are talking about the PRESS 2.0 here... gtfo your strict shit this aint the army

You reduced fat i bet

>Idk jordan has openly stated he doesn't agree with everything Rip says
That's because you'd be tagged as retarded if you didn't among the coaching community, he doesn't want to look bad so he disassociate his image with Rip as much as possible. It is like they are group of friends that hangout, however there's a weird kid, the other kids keep saying "he isn't with us", but in the end in the private they are good buddies.
>even going as far as saying TM is a garbage program
Rip himself did it. Rip knows his stuff suck, but ultimately it is his bread winner.
>I wouldn't call jordan a Rip nuthanger.
I hope one day you realize that people associating with SS do so because they understand, despite everything he says, Rip is such good marketing genius that he makes money out of his bs. Jordan is simply on the same boat, SS a is big and expanding brand.

you know what... looking through his instagram its clear that your pic is not representative of his daily physique.

Im gonna say possibly natty

>he's natty

lmao

This is a good post and I generally agree with it. From a business standpoint, having your name associated with SS makes sense. But I don't think that's the only reason to want to fall under the SS umbrella. From a mechanical perspective on how to perform the basic lifts, I don't think any other "expert" has nearly as much detail and scientific reasoning placed on every aspect of the movement. If anyone has come across someone who can refute Rip's method of squatting or deadlifting, with an argument based on anatomy and basic physics, I would love to read it. I don't agree with Rip's diet advice, but his explanation of how to perform the lifts is second to none. People who say he hasn't produced elite lifters haven't seen his coaches amd lifters squatting 600+, or the fat Mexican kid hitting 1,000 as a 17yo.

>in b4 someone brings up Rip's power clean method.

>even going as far as saying TM is a garbage program.

Rip himself said that the Texas Method is “too damn hard” and that it would kill just about anybody but late teens early twenties guys. He said he preferres the “3 day split” shown in Practical Programming for intermediate training.

What the fuck is the 3 day split? And what the fuck is even the 4 day split? They both seem like the texas method to me

what did he mean by this

Honestly this reminds me of the we wuz kangs shit that black people do. It's like the people who were smarter and had more T lost to a smaller and jsut generally worse group of people. The lore just doesn't make sense

That Jordan guy is a go getter. He's accumulating mass, pussy, knowledge and money with time management, meanwhile I can't even get myself up to study and im basically stuck in my tracks wasting my life.

I CAN'T TAKE THIS FEEL ANYLONGER!

Jordan seems to be making an energetic, good faith effort to help people get stronger and healthier. He responds to posts on his board pretty diligently and he's open to having his mind changed. He doesn't even charge for half of his suit, so why are some of you so sand-in-vag about him?

Ahem. Half of his shit, I meant. Damn autocorrect.

>does crossfit

All his credibility dropped.

I think he was poking fun at how he was for doing cross shit in that post.

I was about to delete The Bridge™

Thanks for clearing that up

He's the only person I consult for fitness stuff considering he's a legitimate doctor and very well versed in the medical literature regarding strength training. That being said he definitely roided his first year of training since he was at 365lb bench 500lb squat after a year. But fuck Veeky Forums they're actual retards for shitting on him

he posted on Veeky Forums once (that i've seen). timestamp and all

i think he's one of the most based guys but he's had his downfalls too (the 531 article)

5/3/1 blows dick though.

to be honest the addition of him actually being a doctor is very insignificant on top of all the other things that make him an expert in the field of lifting. just by going through med school and becoming a doctor gives you no additional knowledge on this stuff. except perhaps the ability to understand how to actually read and interpret scientific literature. also you can't be a complete broscience retard I guess.

source: am med student and most my peers know jack shit about lifting and only the basics on nutrition

I imagine the biology and anatomy courses are helpful.

>posting an opinion piece (with evidence)
>his legacy ruined
The state of modern society I swear

hardly

knowing the names of the muscles and their function in theory or how muscles function on a cellular level is pretty useless

>knowing the function of muscles in regards to the performance of lifting heavy weights as a barbell coach is useless

Remember when he made an AMA thread here when he got banned on reddit and instead of relevant questions the thread got flooded with kike jokes?
It was fun, I hope he still lurks

>This is a good post and I generally agree with it. From a business standpoint[...]
SS mission is on the market with biggest potential: beginners and it is spreading between the CF lines, the already biggest lifting market. And recently they founded their own fed
>From a mechanical perspective on how to perform the basic lifts, I don't think any other "expert" has nearly as much detail and scientific reasoning placed on every aspect of the movement.
Many """"Experts"""" do. Because this is basic requirement for understand lifting. You just don't know who they are
>If anyone has come across someone who can refute Rip's method of squatting or deadlifting, with an argument based on anatomy and basic physics
While you really can't fuck up the deadlift, probably one of simplest lifts, his Squat(some named it the Rippetoe Squat) and power clean are the worst offenders if argument against his doctrine ever take place, but other coaches don't really go out of their to say "Rip sucks dick", which doesn't happen the other way around, they don't have the time/energy to do such and just teach lifting on their own way. Unlike what Rip did they weren't out there back in the day, marketing himself with a system that focus on beginners, which others didn't
>his explanation of how to perform the lifts is second to none.
That's highly debatable
>People who say he hasn't produced elite lifters haven't seen his coaches amd lifters squatting 600[...]
At some point he has to hit the jackpot. Ironically on one his lasts videos he trashes on others for producing big lifters, since they'd get strong regardless there's no point taking pride in that, while he puff his chest in make 80yos lift haha. He basically accept the fact he hasn't and he doesn't care. Despite being a lot for normal people, 600lbs doesn't make the cut for elite lifters, that's just entry level squat at this level

jordan is my fuck daddy i hope he returns to Veeky Forums

yuki.la/fit/43873763

Do you think Olympic coaches know the why? They only really know the how.

Nobody likes a dick rider

If ita highly debatable provide some examples based on anatomy and basic physics. Its easy to talk but put something of substance up.

How does this prove anything? His Squat style is already time tested and produced results but saying is second to none is bit of a stretch, like I said many teach it differently, do you really think that doing in such fashion automatically put others bellow Rip?

Nice non-argument, wendler. Back to