Soy boy hate thread

Why are soys the most annoying and disgusting thing I have seen

Other urls found in this thread:

fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(09)00966-2/fulltext
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As true Veeky Forums-warriors we have a deeply ingrained desire to enslave lesser beasts

Nice editing skills you have going on there.

Because they are weak, both physically and mentally, and are fine with this.

They are submissive by nature, which is why everyone is repulsed by them. Nobody wants to associate with a beta, submissive cuck who can't stand up for himself.

Pic related is when meateaters meet soyboys in real life.

classic soyboys

Clarence is on steroids and attained (nearly) his current levels of mass and strength while eating meat.

>cherry picking literal who's

>that Chloe on the right

>Pic related is when DYELs meet gear blasters in real life

So? he is still a soyboy right?

>cherry picking

hahah, like you don't "cherry pick" "meat chads". I can give you thousands of beta cuck meat eaters.

Also, soy has no effect on test ya doob: fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(09)00966-2/fulltext

webm related, clarence PR as a vegan.

Using him as an example is misleading, because he already was nearly where he is before making the switch. Also they are cherry picked because they are literal who's. The only I've personally ever heard of is George Laraque and he was a shitty hockey player who was only good at fighting.

Meat cucks, reactions to pic related? Best science available shows no effect of soy on test.

There is nothing wrong with soy.

>falling for chain letter email grandmother outrage mongering tier lies

People who use the term soyboy are insecure, projecting losers and buzzwords are the mark of a brainlet.

man this makes me sad imagine how good they would look if they had a proper diet with meat in it

Let's see yours then, it should be much better right?

>weak physically and mentally
Yet they have the mental fortitude to deny themselves the pleasure of meat, for the betterment of the planet. Making sacrifices of yourself for the greater good, and for others who cant protect themselves is orders of magnitude more virtuous than esting meat because it ..... simply tastes good. Fat weak person mentality who cant stop gorging on sodas and cake.

Meatcucks can't deal with real science? where the blogposters at?!

>Being gaslighted by other vegans is a display of mental fortitude

Kek, sure thing, buddy.

Give an example of vegans doing this.

>nigger vegan hockey player
now i've seen it all.

That's a long ass way yo spell meme

Well you know... If people call others cuck they don't actually believe he'd let Tyrone fuck his wife, because it's a meme. But people here unironically believe consuming soy will make you a feminine wimp.

(not him)
Attacking someone's masculinity/sexuality then saying it has a causal relationship with something unrelated has been around since the dawn of language. It's not going anywhere unless people actually get smart, if anything it's going to get worse since we are in wide spread intellectual decline.

user, SOYMANLETS are even worse.
>short
>non-men
>ineffectual
>effeminate
>'pliable'

>Chole
Top kek

>that edit
Thanks for the chuckle, but all of you should just transition already

>t. This thread

Mfw the soyboy-posters are the new furryfags

I like how nobody posted body last time

I have no clue if this meme is ironic or you all are actually this brain dead

He's also Canadian and became a vegan his last season of NHL play.

the dyelest of arms award goes to you

hi dyel

not surprised

Because you are new as fuck and love the lastest summer trend instead of being disgusted by it.
Trends on Veeky Forums emerge when a bunch of newfags join at the same time and try to fit in.

I've eaten soy today, AmA :)

(You)

"soyboy" originated on reddit. A lot of the /pol/ people double dip in /r/the_donald and wherever else. Considering this site almost double it's number of users during GG it's safe to assume a ton of them came from reddit and still use reddit so it's probably on /v/ too.

Why would it matter if they're "literal who's", that doesn't take away from what they've accomplished, and if anything that would make it even less of a cherry pick.

Post your physique

lmao

Best one I've found.

>Big Lenny is a good example of a strong, totally not fat individual.
wowowow

>he doesn't want to look like leonard
keep eating that soy, boy

It comes down to biology. We, as a species, function on a social hierarchy. In regards to men, their value is in their ability to acquire resources, mate, and combat other men. Soys have no ability to defend themselves or defeat others physically. Therefore, they lose out on resources and mates, and thus do not reproduce. Even if these things may no longer be as applicable as they were to our ancients, the end result is we sense that these men are not adequate men, and thus disgusting.

>that's why they're all in their mid 30's married and have children

They're literal who's because they haven't actually accomplished anything lmao

If soy boys are low test why most of the ones posted on here have good beard genetics?

>genetics
>low test

Test and beard growth are linked, but not completely. Having higher test means more DHT, and DHT does cause beard growth but the amount of DHT needed to cause beard growth varies from person to person. It's entirely possible to have higher test than someone with better facial hair because they make more DHT or they're more sensitive to it.

Also

follicle count is determined before they're born the only thing test is going to do it make the strands thicker

>that wispy beard
Fuck