Ask someone who hasn't eatin anything for 40 days until yesterday anything

Ask someone who hasn't eatin anything for 40 days until yesterday anything.

I only drank water.

Pic related is my weight loss results.

Your not a breathairan are you?

Surely you took some supplements.

What did you do for electrolytes, minerals etc (and vitamins?)
Did you have caffeine, nicotine, cannabis etc?

what's the point? you are lighter but still look like dog shit

Why don't you lift?

What other fasts have you done previously? What medical supervision, if any, did you have

I wonder what is wrong with the brains of people who think like this

Do you not realize that a body is not just something to look pretty but also a vessel wherein inhabits a person? He's probably living better even if he's not aesthetic.

What supplements/salts did you take? How dizzy/weak did you feel during the fast?

crabs gonna crab my dude

>he's not aesthetic
then why he is posting his disgusting body here?

No supplements, only time I did was on day 5, a vitamin c supllement.

Only water.

People don't look at me now and think "fat".

I'm planning too once I get my strength back.

No fasts before and almost no medical supervision until the last week.

None. The first 3 weeks I was normal. After the 3rd I started to get weak, 4th week I barley had energy to walk around, and the 5th week I could barley get out of bed, i was alway tired and dizzy, i actually felt like i was dying, and I would throw up nothing for reasons I didn't understand at the time.

because this is Veeky Forums not /aesthetics/

Fix your posture.

Because it's not as healthy you dimwit.

No salt in the water at all?

Retarded

Iv been planning on going to a chiropractor but I never go. I agree my posture sucks.

No salt, just water.

Why would you fuck your digestive system, and lose what little muscle mass you had previously by not eating anything?

You can fix your posture slowly at home too. You lazy fuck.

fasting has been used as an extremely effective clinical tool in europe for a variety of diseases that have poor response to drugs.

theres nothing "healthy" about stuffing your face with food if for instance, you have fucked up bacterial infections or you have insulin resistance like most americans do and are completely unaware of it.

Fasting is perfectly safe, and it helps clean up damage in the body. Protein loss from the muscles and organs is inevitable, but expected and part of the clean up process.

However i would not do it for 40 days like OP did. 30 days max.

Nope, actually know my shit. You think literally starving yourself for a couple of days is gonna help you increase your insulin sensitivity? That it will fix your fatty liver? Exercise is not only for looking good you literal neet retard

After speaking to a doctor, she said my digestive system would be back to normal in a week or two. As for the muscle loss, I lost none. Ketosis eats muscle as a last resort.

Can't say iv ever looked into it myself, but professional opinions are usually better.

>Exercise is not only for looking good you literal neet retard

Who said it was you stupid fucking faggot?

That’s pretty cool man.

What happened the fourth week that you sought medical attention? The feeling of dying?

What’s your food been like since and how do you plan to eat so you don’t gain it all back now?

>doing nothing is usually better
You keep telling yourself that.

lol shut the fuck up you fucking retard you don't know shit stop embarassing yourself

Developing your muscle fixes your posture lazy fuck

You lost a year worth of muscle, good job.

How the fuck is that a 50lbs weight loss? It looks like 20

>You think literally starving yourself for a couple of days is gonna help you increase your insulin sensitivity?

its actually one of the only things that does improve insulin sensitivity, particularly in people with apparent insulin resistance.

so much for your "know my shit"

>Do you not realize that a body is not just something to look pretty but also a vessel wherein inhabits a person? He's probably
I'm a med student you dimwit
Also
>Embarassing oneself in an anonymous breastfeeding blog
Literally off yourself

nurses are higher on the totem pole than you, check yourself, boy.

That’s the bitch truth of weight loss. I pulled off 60kbs in January and it didn’t look like shot. Totally de-motivating haha

It won't fix it because he'll regain all that weight and have way fewer muscle cells, which, under stress, are some of the biggest glucose consumers which in turn reduces the stress you put on the insulin-glucagon axis.

>I'm a med student you dimwit

Losing 40 pounds won't increase insulin sensitivity or reduce fatty liver?

I'd be more worried about electrolytes and essential vitamins and minerals being fucked than anything

The 5th week is the week I felt like dying and got medical attention. I started throwing up for reasons I didn't know, I never wanted to leave my bed or couch, I was always dizzy and my legs were in a constant cramp like pain.

As for my diet, it consists of eggs, wheat bread, peanut butter, jelly, jello, and skim milk as adviced by my doctor.

I'm planning on quitting alcohol (which i basicly have already) and limiting myself to 2000 calories a day. I'm planning on not going past 170 ever again.

I didn't say that, but i am lazy.

My doctor said otherwise, I really didnt.

In a hospital setting, yes, med students aren't even on the radar.

As far as knowledge goes? There are some very smart nurses, typically in critical care, but in my opinion most are pretty dumb. Especially in comparison with doctors.

Source: Nurse

he'll have fewer muscle cells hahaha

Did all your teeth fell out from the lack of Vit C?

Congrats on the weight loss OP.
But i think you should just do a intermittent fast and lift heavy, that way you Will look much much better when you achieve tour goal weight.
If you keep Just fasting like that you Will just end up looking like shit in the end.
T. Someone who lost 90lbs in a year, being more than half of that without exercise. I wish i started lifting since the beggining.

>fewer muscle cells

Guess exercise physiology isn't really part of the curriculum

Op here, this is exactly what my doctor said.

Why not stay in ketosis? I would ditch the jelly and the wheat bread.

What doctor recommends jelly?

>It won't fix it because he'll regain all that weight

presumptive

> fewer muscle cells

you're pretending to be educated, but its very apparent you aren't to the people that are. I suggest you stop.

Man you suck at bait. But just in case anyone still hasn't understood this, tissue is made of cells so by losing so much muscle he lost muscle cells. Besides, during all the time he fasted his body had to turn glucogen (I hope that's what it's called in english) into glucose, which increased his blood sugar which forced insulin to be released, which helped increase the insulin resistance. It will only get worse because he'll keep eating and forming adipose tissue with almost no muscle.

No thank god, I have good teeth.

I 100% agree. This is something I never plan on doing again. My doctor adviced me not to exercise for 2 weeks, but after that I will start to lift.

Tbh she didnt, but I kind of assumed if jello was fine, jelly was too. I'm just on a low caloric diet. I will still be losing weight.

I’m telling you man - as someone that lost 120lbs - keto is easy mode for keeping weight off.

Just a thought for the future.

OP I’ve got to say well done. Not sure if it’s actually healthy but if you really did talk to a doc and she gave you the green light then GOD DAMN do you have will power. Hats off to you. Lift heavy my man, avoid sugar, and good luck. Also generics blessed you with a permanent Adonis belt, I’m jelly.

i know it is, I have done it myself. Thanks for the heads up though.

Thanks man that's seriously one of the nicest things iv ever heard, thank you. The will power was easily the hardest part.

Also congratulations on the 120lbs loss, that's amazing.

The fact that you did it means mentally you can do anything, so stick to it. Also couple questions: how tall are you and how long did doc say to fast for?

You still look like dog shit. This is why you should lift and do a normal diet.

So OMAD now?

>People don't look at me now and think "fat".

I think you must've lost some brain matter too buddy

>living better
>hasn't eaten for 40 days

What is wrong with the brains of fatties who's only option is to lose the weight as fast as possible? He would have actually built up something had he listed and lost weight normally. Relapse waiting to happen

>hasn't eatin anything for 40 days until yesterday

>Relapse waiting to happen

???

You probably had a massive fucking deficit of potassium, magnesium, calcium and sodium by that point which would explain the cramping. Your heart beat would also start to get fucked up.

Good job OP, that's some iron willpower. So what's next?

How did friends & family respond?

wrong user he mastered his inner self now he is fully ready to master his outer self. this is the path of enlightenment.

What?
When I was in hospital, I lost 30lbs in 5 days of not eating (WHILE on steroids). I'd say 70% of my muscle mass disappeared

I don't believe you OP

be careful when you eat again...

How do you guys lose so much weight yet your body fat is still extremely high? This is why I refuse to fast

Dumbass. If you are going in a long fast, you NEED minerals and vitamins.
You probably could have lost MORE, been more active and felt better throughout it all if you had got your minerals.

Anyway, congrats. Now start a Keto and be extremely careful with your eating habits.

>stomach being the most stubborn, last thing to go
i know that feel bro

Probably because they don't involve any type of exercise into the fast.

which is why you take supplements when doing long fasts

Anyone who believes fasting is akin to starving has an opinion of zero value which can be discarded.
Dont post about topics you are misinformed in.

Water weight

What the fuck did you have?