Is it normal to want to die after 25 years old Veeky Forums...

Is it normal to want to die after 25 years old Veeky Forums? I'm 27 and wish I'd die everyday because all I enjoy doing is sleeping and getting drunk

>tfw life is just a hassle
>tfw nothing enjoyable about it

Would lifting help with these feels?

Maybe. But you sound like a total pussy and I'm glad you're suffering.

lifting is very enjoyable.

I'm not suffering right now I drank 5 beer when I got up and took dilaudids

Cut out the drinking and replace with lifting, and then add weed.

Go see a therapist. I know it might feel pointless. I know you might think "only soyboys and trannies need therapists" but it will help you with your thoughts.

Yeah that's normal with older age man. I'm 28 and killing myself when I'm 30

normal?

nothing wrong with not wanting to exist. as soon as my son graduates college. im out.

>tfw would never bring someone into this ridiculous world

Rude as fuck to make someone exist unless you're rich

Be the 60yo in the gym out lifting highschoolers and casuals.

A long term goal is all you need.

I've wanted to die ever since I was 22 when I realized life is totally pointless

Only brainlets are delusional enough to be happy on this planet.

Same bro! same age and everything.

Lifting helps but it's not a cure. I have depression and I think that all the hormones and whatnot that exercise produces have made my episodes less common and generally less severe, but you're in for a bad time if you have legit depression and think anything will ever fully fix you. Not saying that to discourage you, you should definitely improve yourself and grab life by the throat, it's just about managing expectations.

It's all downhill after 18 years old

>tfw too stupid to drive a car
>tfw working job I hate
>tfw too poor to enjoy life
>tfw wish I was never born

I have to cross train tracks everyday on the way to work and I pause and think about waiting for a train to end this shit life, it's just a matter of time now until I snap and do it

I've basically got nothing to improve, I'm an ugly bald manlet missing alot of teeth so lifting isnt going to do anything

yeah add weed so you can become socially retarded, good idea

and more depressed

>be 27
>drive a bus
>used to want to die dispute lifting and eating clean
>fall for the nofap meme for over a month
>feel like a fucking god
>beams coming out of eyes
>feel a strong aura around me
>feel calm,can control emotions
>cars cut me off
>don't even get chills
>better thinker
>people are coming up to me and talking
>girl at gym says "hello!" and starts small talk now
>last month could hardly do 2.5 pl8 dl
>now easily hit 3
>back gainz for days
>bent over row 245
>single arm row on seated cable machine 140
it's gonna happen lads, i'm gonna make it. I on't know why but any exercise that has to do with back i progress unusually fast. I think there's something going on here, because it has so much stamina. i'm thinking of joining a rowing team because it's freaky.

Lol you’re pathetic

>thinks nofap does anything

You need a sense of purpose. Life is pretty shit for everyone, it's hard and full of sacrifice and pain, you gotta have a goal, something meaningful to you that makes it all worth-while. Figure out what your life would have to be like to make it worth living, and then take steps every day to get there, after a bit you'll be excited about the day because you'll be getting closer to what you want. Just remember to aim high.

I've thought about ending it at 30 as well. Life is pretty much over once you're 30+

>27

You've already lived past the fun years of life and the rest is just repetitive bullshit and stress

>t the drinking and replace with lifting, and then add weed.

stop drinking you fucking addict.

Retards.

Retard detected

pathetic sad cunt

>implying life is enjoyable at all past 25

Not that guy but at 25+ Is there even any point lifting? Could I even make gains without steroids at age 26?

Pathetic sad cunts needs to GTFO this board and fuck off to r9k.

This is a /CHAD/ board. Only alpha males can post here.

>implying life is enjoyable at all past 25
gud luck getting past 22 then hahaha lmao rekt XDDDDDDD

Kek

>doesn't want to exist
>still brings other people into it, forcing them to
You're a fucking asshole. Atleast most normies think life is swell and most pessimists don't fucking breed.

This

Why would anyone who isn't delusional bring someone into this world? Living is not an enjoyable thing why would anyone have children

Your life isn't enjoyable because it sucks. Create a life worth living, pussy.

Lifting helps a lot. Dedicate yourself to it so it gives you something to focus on in all aspects of life: diet, sleep, etc. Stay natty and focus on the feeling of getting fitter. It gets better, if you learn to embrace a little pain.

how did ye work that out?

No it's a never ending suffering. If you lift you will just look good suffering.

Your current state is the consequence of you not having a defined meaning for existing.
Think long and hard and come up with a potential goal that would make all of your worldly suffering worth it. Everybody suffers through life; it's the normal state of being for everyone. Just find something that makes the anguish worth it such that you can look at all the pain you're suffering or have suffered and say 'I did alright'.

find meaning or suicide.

buy a gun and ammo. you'll quickly realize that even though you can kill yourself at a moment's notice, you really don't want to.

apparently society runs out of ideas once you hit 25, 27.
fuck'em, do what you want, enjoy your time. who's keeping score. and even if they do, we'll all be dead in a little while. enjoy

do some exercise

No, wanting to be dead every day is not normal. See a psychologist, you have depression.
t. Also have depression

why can't you drive a car user

I'm 28, every single minute since I turned 24 or something has been hell.
I can't tell if it gets any better or worse after 30 but I can attest that being between 25 and 30 in today's society plain sucks.

>tfw finally got driver's license at 25 years old a few months ago
>driving school instructor told me i was a good driver
>have never driven a car besides the handful of times with the driving school instructor
>really nervous about the thought of driving on my own and still haven't driven since getting license

kill me already

You feel this way because you’ve been raised on fucking television. Your entire life script has come direct from the pen of hacky failed authors who know nothing about living. This is unironically why 90% of the people with depression have it. Think about it: how many teenagers or people in their early 20s have the money or time to live the way the media thinks they live? What about all those lawyers? Cops? How many middle-aged detectives do you think can afford to live in the places they’re shown living? How many do you think regularly go on dates that end in sex? People are lead to believe that totally wildly unrealistic ‘lifestyles’ are normal by media and they don’t even realise it.

Join a few community organisations if you can. Work towards something lasting and concrete. Don’t take your cues of what you ‘should’ be doing from media.

not being a lazy sack of shit would help.

>inb4 i cant change

if thats the case you were doomed from the start

>Would lifting help with these feels?
you could always try it and see