Tfw blood diarrhea

>tfw blood diarrhea
Is that it? Am I dying? I don't want to go to doctor he will stick camera in my ass

Is it blood red or black?
Is it a lot i.e. 2 tbsp?
Are you experiencing pain in your abdomen and/or anus?

>red
>Is it a lot i.e. 2 tbsp?
cant tell when I took shit in the morning (normal) water turn red a bit and now I saw a bit blood in my shit but water wasn't red anymore
>Are you experiencing pain in your abdomen and/or anus?
nah I don't think so.

Not op but I've been having yellowish diarrhea lately, an I dying?

Stop eating kebab
If it doesn't stop by tomorrow go get checked by doc, you might have parasites

If it’s bright red you have haemorrhoids

If it’s dark red it’s bad news; some upper GI tract bleeding or malignancy.

Medical student

Parasite? How the fuck? I ain't living in shithole

you will reroll soon, not of your own will but the dice are about to hit the table and bounce.

maybe you will respawn as someone cool, like a jason vorhees

Well it's that or anal cancer, I'd go with parasite mate. Parasites are rare in EU/USA but with a lot of guests from south ,they migrate as well. If you ate ass of some puerto rican whore, you might just got a few amebas inside ya.

How dark it should be?

I don't eat kebab friend

If it’s blood from an upper GI bleeding/malignancy then it’ll be tar black.

Then it's probably anal cancer, I'm sorry friend, you have 8 months to live, use it well

Fug

saved

Go to doctor dumbass

But I will have to perform an enema and then he stick cam in my ass

I got food poisoning the other day, have been throwing up but it all stopped. My stool is black and green, am I dead?

If you have no other symptoms other than that you should be fine really. If you get abdominal pain, or anything else you should go and see a doctor. Could be a peptic ulcer, etc.

happened to me before user, if its bright red i waited awhile and ate more fiber and healthier and it stopped for me. just be sure ur shit isnt too hard which is why u need alot of fiber

Have you eaten any beetroot?

Just took a dump it was brown. I'm sure it is related to the sickness, thank you user. I'm mid 20s and had to get a colonoscopy and endoscopy already. I looked like a rotisserie chicken Im sure. Luckily I dont have any ulcers, or anything unusual.