Possible natty? The time frame is suspect

Possible natty? The time frame is suspect.

Also he claims his bf% was measured at 25% in the first pic and 8% in the after. Where are his abs?

why do the shoulders look different from the other? mine do the same shit... and once i noticed it on myself i see it on everyone else too..

He's slightly turned to one side.

>Also he claims his bf% was measured at 25% in the first pic and 8% in the after. Where are his abs?
Off by about 10% in both measures.

Muscle imbalance. Most people carry their dominant shoulder higher.

There is no exact number where you get washboard abs which applies to everyone. He MAY be 8-10%, but we wouldn't know unless he did a DEXA scan or some other more accurate method.

>rounded delts and partly visible abs at 18%

Yea its natty, my sister was really big and she lost 100lbs in 1 year.

Does anyone know his height?

Did she have arms and delts like him?

Hes clearly above 30% in the first pic though

i see

as natty as it gets, are you meme'ing?

>loses over 50 pounds, finally starts to look decent
>gets a shitty sleeve

His triceps give away he’s a veteran lifter. A person who has years under his belt for fitness is going to have a lot easier time to lose weight than a person whos never been to the gym in their life.

who is this guy and what is his gimmicky routine?

Hes 20 in the 2nd pic. You don’t understand bodyfat.

Are you retarded? Serious question.

He just lost fat m8, its pretty easy

50 lbs in 6 months? Totally possible natty from his starting point...he was fat as fuck. Guy clearly had muscle on him before he cut.

Def not 8% after though, more like 15%. Keeping the muscle and getting to 10% and lower is where it starts to get much more difficult.

Super possible. I went thru a much more dramatic change in even less time while being nstty

>we wouldn't know unless he did a DEXA scan

Looks like 15-17% IMO.

Janoy is actually a good example. He got DEXA scans and he looked like this at 11%.

Post pics faggot

Can I get from 270 to 180 in 3 months? Going to do psmf diet

how fucking dumb and delusional are you? he is around 20% on right picture, and where the fuck do you see his abs?

In theory. You'd lose a ton of muscle tho.

I lost like 50 lbs in 4 months on keto. There are people who lost more in less time on /fast/ing methods.

Also, there's absolutely no way you'd have arms and delts like that at 20%. You'd know this if you actually lifted.

his arms are obviously photoshopped, he has a sagging gut with no abs and fucking love handles. Look how his fat is poruing out of his pants on the right side

if you acutually lifted you would know that this transformation is bullshit, but im more concerned that you really believe this guy i lean. I can only imagine how fat you are

>his arms are obviously photoshopped
Cope harder.

>but im more concerned that you really believe this guy i lean.
I didn't say he was lean, idiot. I said he wasn't 20%. You're illiterate in addition to being dyel.

that's his ribcage, retard, not abs

you can see that on anyone who's not morbidly obese

Is it a thing to get a tattoo after you lose weight?

in the second pic he is at about 15%

why makes you doubt that he is natty? pretty normal body for someone who lost weight and started doing exercise. losing 8-10 pounds per months is normal, specially if you are already fat.

Literally this. I've dropped 65lbs at about 8-10 per month and I'm sitting at similar bf% as the second pic in OP.

>ribcage
>on his stomach

nigger what

>in the second pic he is at about 15%
more like 18-20%

Learn where the rib cage is, tard.