A reminder to all the idiots that are making

A reminder to all the idiots that are making
>I'm stalling
>I can't gain weight
>How do I escape Auschwitz mode
Threads.
Eat big to get big. Pretty simple.

10 million calories a day

Having ice cream for breakfast right now, will probably make the whole tub's worth of chicken livers and onions later to cholesterolmaxx. And then there's the steak I have thawing...

0% kidding

Eating sugars, trash food and greasy food would help me getting big?

food is irrelevant

the only thing that matters is to have the necessary androgenic enviroment in your blood to start the process of the body utilizing that food to build muscle

you could eat 10000 cals a day and still not gain a gram of muscle if your hormones and genetics were sufficiently bad

Want to hit 1/2/3/4 (halfway on almost all)
Also need to drop some mad fat

Keep yo yo ing between bulk eating and cut eating every few days fuckin myself all up

t. mental retard

t.guy who trains to be healthy

What do if I get nauseaous when I try to eat more?

I'm one of these skellys. At first the appetite was the issue but now I'm having trouble consistently eating large meals due to money/prep. Anyone have simple/cheap recipes? My go to is usually chugging milk all day with breakfast being oats or eggs and lunch/dinner being chicken/rice/veg.

Drinking my calories was how I managed to get out and is what I would recommend you doing if you aren't already. Think calorie dense foods.

Otherwise, eat some damn peanut butter. You don't need the fancy $7 for six servings "protein packed" kind, just get the big jars for $3.

t-thanks

6 gorillion to escape auschwitz mode

that's like .5% of people home boy

What, you think you're going to get big and strong eating bushels of nothing but vegetables all day every day? What are you, a SOYMANLET?

>What do if I get nauseaous when I try to eat more?
Man the fuck up, soymanlet.

FFS eat smaller meals more times a day. Use your brain.

N-no, but I can't be all day cooking meat to eat

>can't be bothere to take 10 minutes to grill a goddamned chicken breast
SOYMANLET

If I can get up to 400 lbs at 6'4, they can get at least somewhere. That was 95lbs ago it wouldnt be hard to get it back.

>not getting your protein from eggs

>getting EGG FARTS all day errday

>not getting fart gains

>t. SOYMANLETS who won't eat based beefsteak errday
be sure to enjoy sucking all those cocks

Once you can't eat anymore, then you drink. And you drink milk. Thats how I got out of skinny mode

Any more advice for getting the calories in without resorting to junk food?

>Hard mode: No milk