Best Fit Advice from Dad

Today my dad told me his proud of me and my gains, but after that he told me something that made me shed a tear.

> "user, you don't have to be the best, you just have to be the best user that user can be."

Share your best dad advice Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/i2011.pdf
youtu.be/ARY5x4WhPZo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominance_hierarchy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dad advice
>tfw my dad always told me he always had problems with manlets wether when he was in military or at his job
>told me to never befriend manlets
who else /based dad/ ?

"Anonsons are strong stock. You might not ever get big, user, but you'll become the strongest motherfucker in the room"

Your dad is an idiot. You absolutely have to be the best and anything below that is a disappointment.

My dad left our family

tell your dad I said fuck you

thanks

"Don't worry about getting ripped, just get really damn strong. Being ripped won't help you with anything except women, and any woman obsessed with looks won't be a good wife." - based dad

Dad never really said much about working out or fitness, but he worked in construction and always really had an active lifestyle. He has a deskjob and immediately goes home to sleep on the couch nowadays between fishing on the weekends but still has the largest forearms among all the other guys his age.

>tfw your dad is turning 60 in the next few years and is starting to show his older age

based dad
manlets utterly BTFO

manlets when will they learn

>so you just don't care enough to put your playstation games back in the correct cases? I'll just throw them all out then how about that

Thank you dad for teaching me to take care of my belongings

>tfw 10 years old

>any woman obsessed with looks won't be a good wife

What the fuck?

Solid kek

women are attracted to men that have high positions in male dominance hierarchies not looks
lifting is attractive to them because men go higher in those hierarchies not because they look better

People with genes that make them more likely to climb the male hierarchies are also the people with genes who are visually more attractive. It's no coincidence. Better genes mean smarter choices. Better genes mean better looks. Better genes mean more money. Better genes mean bigger dick...

It's true. Glad you know. Glad you show. Glad you know the show of my glow. Glad you blow my conk when it blow in your hole. Glad you know your bowl is my poo palace. Glad you know who to show to my mow that we blow each others penises. (no homo)

>user, you're just trying to beat yesterday. That's the only goal. Beat yesterday "
>"user when you're feeling like shit just remember, everyone else is more worried about what you think of them"
>"It's just as easy to fall in love with a girl who's parents are rich".
>"If nothing else, just do some push ups and sit ups and stretches most days".
>"If something is really good, you probably won't understand it right away".
>"When your tracking calories, make room for butter. You might eat a little less, but it'll taste a lot better".
>"There's very little that can't be fixed by adding just a little more effort"
>"Pizza isn't bad, gluttony is".
>"No one else is always going to show you compassion, so make sure you show it to yourself".
>"Learn to love labor".
>"Surround yourself with all kinds of people, some who you disagree with. Perspective goes great with a couple beers."
>"There are no bad diagnoses user, just tighter deadlines to show your family you love them".

Miss you dad

completely false
personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/i2011.pdf
also i can't find the article now but male partner choice was based on looks with a .9 correlation (give or take a .1) while female was somwhere in the .2

t. Armchair psychologist

>the last one
God damn user, I'm gonna call my parents today

u ok there bud?

not an argument

>don't start fights don't lose them
based dad

>dominance hierarchies
Wake up son, (((Jordan Peterson))) is a psy-ops

youtu.be/ARY5x4WhPZo

>stop using words people i don't like use XD
kys
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominance_hierarchy

Women define the social actions of men who are attempting to move upwards the dominance hierarchy, some unconsciously, other with awareness, as the very traits that they find attractive in men, hence confidence, assertiveness and independence.

Working out shows that you respect yourself, and others in turn, will usually pay you more respect out of nature. Any guy who is fit enough to be mired, knows exactly what I am talking about.

Not only does the good looks from working out help you with women, but your body is a signal of protection to women.

Traits that define the attractive male:
1) Confidence - being able to stand up for your self (women will test this)
2) Assertiveness - being able to speak up and direct action towards other people
3) Independence - being able to take care of yourself shows that you have
4) Passion - something that drives you or interest you that can be your financial income, or serve as the ambitions of your dreams, which girls absolutely love in a man.
5) Humor - being able to never take anything personal and brush insults off cool-headed, while also being able to serve as a source of fun; as the saying goes, all girls wants, is to have fun!
6) Intelligence - kinda goes without saying, but women want a man who is smarter than them, so he can guide her in life.

>im not mad at you, just extremely disappointed
>when are you going to college, just get some loans from banks and pay them off over the years
>you dont have to come to the reunion if you dont want, people will probably just ask about jobs
lol oh dad

>Not only does the good looks from working out help you with women
the attraction is to the rise in status and not the looks
there's a reason why roiding aesthetics fags get attention from whores exclusively, they workout for the looks and not the quantitative utilitarian reasons that get you a rise in status

No, its the collective reflection of your character, trough actions and the aesthetics of your physique, not either or.

utility predates looks
utility > looks

I know that feel. Its weird, but everyone ages and your dad loves ya all the same as long as youre growing into a fine man

no single advice at all, not even bad ones

Is it easier for a mega manlet like me (5'5) to otterbody or bearbody?

What my dad said had literally nothing to do with Zionism or White Nationalism you fucking autist.

(dad and I are same height manlets)
>"user, if a bigger guy tries to fight, you punch him in the stomach and then hit him in the throat as hard as you can, that'll put him down"
based bodybuilder dad

Finally. A thread with only white people in it.

It's either tryhard mode or commit suicide mode