Wow... hard to believe these flavors are only 300 calories

Wow... hard to believe these flavors are only 300 calories...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J6XPDd9SZqU
halotop.com/flavors/
draxe.com/erythritol/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good source of protein? Sign me the fuck up. New year, new bloat

>omigawd im such a slut for eating this right now becky.
>ugh im so badd :)

Did the Halo Top shills finally make it to Veeky Forums? They've been on Veeky Forums for a year now

>Good source of protein?
Not really. They don't taste that good either, it's like you can taste the whey and it overpowers any other flavor. Plus they have a shit ton of sugar in them.

*Sugar alcohols

Which arguably are just as bad, if not worse, than sugar

Yeah, these things are fucking gross, their rainbow sherbet might be the worst ice cream flavor I've ever had. Just stick to real icecream and eat less of it

they're a godsend for fatties who have no self control around indulgent foods and just want to eat an entire pint of something. i just get plain chocolate though, can't say much about other flavors. and they're too expensive to buy regularly.

t. reforming fatty

I actually kind of enjoy Halo Top as a cheat about once every other month, but I keep seeing this brand shilled on Veeky Forums. I won't be buying it any more. Fuck off.

Just look up "protein icecream" or "protein fluff" and make your own for a tenth the price.

youtube.com/watch?v=J6XPDd9SZqU
just do this instead

I can't be the only one who thinks they're too sweet right?

it's 5g of each per serving, so like 20g of sugar per pint

Beats the hell out of killing a pint of B&J, and let's be honest: who buys a pint of B&J and doesn't eat the whole goddamned thing? A pint of this shit is fine.

To all you faggots buying this, buy pro-yo instead
Better for you without the sugar alcohol shit that’ll fuck you up

>who buys a pint of B&J and doesn't eat the whole goddamned thing?
I don't. I need at least three sittings to finish one, even when high at least two. But i got other weak spots.

Pic related forgot

>4-6$ for 300 calories worth of food
I guess you can sell desperate fatties anything if you tell them its healthy :))))

It tastes like fucking ammonia dude.

I've learned the hard way that "protein insertfoodhere" products are always a piece of shit with godawful taste or simply other addictives that are really bad and foreign to your stomach.

eat the regular thing, have some self control or control the portions and have a shake by side

this

There are several of these threads a week. Starting to think this is a viral marketing campaign.

how much do they pay

Overpriced garbage, stop jewing this shit.

I don't eat a pint of ice cream because I'm not a fatass. Even drunk me can't do it in one sitting.

The diet soda of ice cream

But diet soda tastes better than regular. Are these really that good? Normal ice cream is already pretty damn good.

>godsend
NO, you fucking stupid shit, God SENT mankind free will that you can use to choose NOT eat like a fucking idiot piece of shit tub of lard!!

it is what it is. less fat means crystally inellastic shitty ice cream, and they even acknowledge this on the packaging , explaining that you should let it melt a bit before you start eating it.

They combine a little sugar with a little sugar alcohols with a little nonsugar sweetener, so that you're not overdoing it on any one thing. They're okay, but a little pricey for what it is.

Is rather just have B&J once a year than lie to myself and have this shit.

actually he is right.

you can say "they are God sent" or "they are a God send".
so he said it right

Kys shill

Erythritol is good for you retard

Bought one of these (the chocolate one) and it was fucking disgusting. Felt like I could taste artificial sweetener or some shit. I would rather just eat a regular fatty ice cream with all the calories than this shit

So are these cookies in a can or is it just an "artful" ad for ice cream?
They've been here for years.

what do you think

I'm guessing it's ice "cream" but I've seen some "high-protein low calorie" chocolate chip cookies at the supermarket.

My brother eats the stuff every once in awhile, he seems to like it.

yes, there is ice cream inside the ice cream company's ice cream product

look at the picture, dumb-dumb. how many times is the word "ice cream" displayed in the packaging or the image overall? (pro tip: 0)

besides, ben & jerry's sells cookies as well so fuck off.

>calling me dumb dumb
>doesn't know the difference between ice cream and cookies

they also sell bucket's of torn apart pieces of red velvet cake, sans the icing

Not even that good. Greek yogurt is better

Op's pic does say ice cream retard. Bottom left of the packaging

>>doesn't know the difference between ice cream and cookies
does that picture show ice cream or does it show cookies? how the fuck should I know what a company called "HALO TOP" makes when it doesn't say it in the packaging.

they dont taste good to children who eat sugar regularly

if youre an actual serious lifter where a costco protein bar tastes identical to chocolate, then these are delicious

>bruh, calories are calories.

This town just opened up a restaurant that serves cookie dough as its main dish. I gotta try it out next cheat day. f I don't die, I'll try to give you guys the feedback.

halotop.com/flavors/
ingredients: Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, chocolate chips (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, butter, fat reduced cocoa powder, soy lecithin), organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, sea salt, natural flavors, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

draxe.com/erythritol/
Erythritol, derived from corn, cannot be broken down by your body. "...even though erythritol travels through your body, it doesn’t get metabolized."

"Diarrhea is a well-known common erythritol side effect."

stop shilling ice cream... sugar is literally the worst thing you can eat

the peanutbutter flavor one is pretty good

>200g of liquid egg white is 5$

Anything a 5 year old can't pronounce is in no way good for you, retard.

There is no God and free will is a persistent illusion.

Breh I don’t even weigh 160lbs and I can easily kill a pint after dinner. You don’t have to be a fatass at all.

Prove it.

fucking lmao what the fuck