I worked out for the first time today, fit

i worked out for the first time today, fit.

i feel like death.

>ITT 6'1 150 pounds 20%bf

Do something you can stick to. 1 intense workout means nothing in the grand scheme. Many intense workouts over a long period produce results. Have discipline.

>6’1”
>150lb
>20%
How is this even possible

i'm a lanklet

Bloody hell.
20% bf at 150 lbs is nuts
You are the peak of skinny fat

>6'1 150 pounds 20%bf

???????

post body RIGHT FUCKING NOW if that is true.

OP are you string cheese man?

not gonna post my body on monolian basket weaving forum, take my work for it, i am the definition of lanket.

sorted my diet before working out though, 2600 cal aprox.

more like the definition of skinnyfat

I don't see what's so impossible about that. There are 6'1 highschoolers. Now imagine one of them growing up in a poor household that just gives the kid a bunch of shitty food like ramen noodles.
There is a pretty ignorant world outside of Veeky Forums, you know. No amount of ironic shitposting is going to change that.

yes.

Just post it and crop the top off. People just want to see what your proportions looks like. Do it for science.

like this but less toned

I remember the first day I really worked out.

It was the worst night of my life. I did way to much, my body was in shock. I couldn’t sleep, body felt like it was being electrified. I’d imagine because I was using muscles to the peak that they have ever felt.

I was just coming off my world of Warcraft addiction. I had tried a crash diet, which was called the Scarsdale djet. I had me losing about 1lb a day, in the process lost a shit load of muscle too. I went from weighting 195 to 145 @ 5’8.

I was visibly much skinner but looked skinny fat and lost muscle. So to the gym I went, took a few months but I worked myself up to a solid 165 of muscle with no fat being added. I felt good.

I stopped going and got myself to 190 again and low t,

Went on TRT and with that alone back to 170 with little gym. Going to go balls to the wall now and see how it goes

>toned
you used the word

hilarious

my body may be shit, but life isn't as bad as it could be lol. started dating my oneitis, kickstarted me into working out

how do people not love that post-workout feeling? that strain and intense stiffness. fuck i love that. what a better way for your body to tell you that you worked out hard than to physically display it

it's not as bad now, just kind of a shock to the system

>arms so stiff you can barely move them
>muscles so exhausted right after normal tasks become difficult
>intense DOMS the next day
Forever chasing those feelings.

whether you're going to love that feeling or you're going to hate it and stop working out.
>legs so sore that walking up steps takes minutes
>resting your arms on your desk is still too much for them
i miss it so much

One hour later, I feel pretty good. Not exactly enjoyable but tolerable, I'm guessing it gets better?

its less of a physical thing and more of a mental thing that you love. like obviously you're going to be sore but you're sore because you know you're doing well.

My lbm is more than your total weight. How is this even real?
>t. 6'5 230lbs 22%bf

how the fuck is that your body composition? im honestly curious as to what you look like.
>6'1
>150lbs
>20% bf
how......

Veeky Forums...did we find the perfect definition of skinnyfat?

What the fuck are you cause there is no way your human

>less toned
how are you 20% bf? skinny weight for over 6'0 is still like 170.

Proud of you bro, keep it up. MWF seems best when starting out, take those rest days, but make it to the gym on lifting days.

probably should've prefaced with this but i'm a 17 yo summerposter

I'll will man, thanks

It's February, it's winter right now. Also, you are probably grossly overestimating your height or your body fat percentage.

Nah man, 186cm last time I was measured (at the doctors) I will measure my body fat percentage again, though.

>mfw 6' 155 pounds 9% body fat

It can't be, I'm 157lbs, 5'8 and apparently 10% according to the machine at gym

0.1% above excellent bf% nice

it gets better the next cycle. soon there will be no pain, just the lingering satisfying 'soreness' of a good workout.

keep going.

165lb 6'1 around 20%bf here... I'm the physical embodiment of skinnyfat

hey at least you're about to be chek'd

I'm thinking about running a cycle of test sus 400mg/week

dude no. Well, maybe. Absolute last resort. Do not fuck with your natural test levels unless totally necessary. I expect your cardio to be at a high-level before you give up on losing fat.

What have you already tried?

Dude. You have no idea. I was 195lb obese asf with higher numbers.. still pathetic 160lb bench, 190lb squat, 200lb dead... LOL. I'm so fucking pathetic. Then I fasted on and off down to a shitty 4pack and it took 6months or so. I started my "bulk" months ago and I have gained more fat than muscle even though I tracked my protein(1g/lb of bw) and calories. Apparently 2600cal was too much LOL. That shit is a snack to me. So now I'm back to square 1 no abs super lanky and pathetically weak. I just want to give up. Almost at 13" arms flexed though. That's my current goal. Pic related is me. I just want to make it bois.... I just want to feel confident in a normal shirt for once in my life :'(

Try doing something different with your training. If you've been doing calisthenics, try free weights or vice versa. Do that for a while, give your body a chance to change things up.

You're right. I should add more volume to everything. Probably been lacking that.

Thank you skeleton