You do take care of your skin, right Veeky Forums?

You do take care of your skin, right Veeky Forums?

Because what point is being fit if you still look like a damn raisin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=waJP_-pibhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

la luz estinguido...

Yes, I use acne cream and moisturizer, my face is like 95% clear, now delete this gross fucking thread

I'm an NEET with a homegym why the fuck should I take care of my skin lol faggot

I don't use anything on my face. Just wash it with water in the shower.

Literally just don't eat garbage food and most cases of acne goes away. I used to have bad acne and that shit went away after I cut out dairy and junk food.

I want to pop his face

Gentle cleanser and moisturizer every day after shower. You only get one skin, and if it gets fucked up you're stuck with it.

i get red bumps that scar on my arms.thighs and ass. after 3 trips of going to the deramatolgist still nothing works and i look terrible

el goblino

Sort of. I have a pair of dark, almost Soros-tier eyebags that make me look incredibly suicidal and tired all the time and they don't seem to want to go away. It's probably related to my slumber though. I usually wake up 2-3 times for a little bit before I doze off again throughout my rests. Sometimes I won't be able to go snooze again so I stay up for 5 hours and then get the remaining 4 or so hours of sleep later.

I've had a friend jokingly ask me if I wanted to kill myself. I actually think I might go see a psychiatrist about my mental illnesses making my life constantly hellish.

Veganism cures acne

it probably does but whats the point when it also turns you gay

I took vitamin a drops and ate liver every day like an autist. Gave myself vitaminosis a. Cured my acne lol

yeah and causes a whole fuckload of other issues so its not even worth it

>morning: facial cleanser, moisturizer, sunscreen (SPF 50).
>night: facial cleanser, pre peeling, moisturizer.
>use a facial scrub once a week.
>use a stronger peeling at night once a week (not same day as scrub).
>use home made facial masks once or twice a week when i have time to relax (honey, oats, lemon, sugar).
>use a razor for sensitive skin when shaving.
>get a deep facial cleansing once a month.
>use a spot corrector or concealer when i get acne or pimples.
>try not to touch my face.

Help an user out, what method did use to clear your acne?

Cum

Mexican andy pls leave

>daily sunscreen
enjoy your cancer. also that stuff only lasts like an hour before it stops working

Accutane

did you digest it or rub it into your skin?

It also cures heterosexuality

Rub it on your skin, digesting won't help your acne problem but you will gain some protein for your daily macros.

el Atrocidad...

I only wash my face, I've never had a problem with bad skin so I don't really have to go full Body Dysmorphia about it.

Cx

>finish high school with no acne
>get to college, start lifting weights to impress sloots
>forget that I sweat from lifting weights
>forget to wash face
>end up putting on muscle but developing shitty acne
>still look like a dyel, now just with acne

I use moisturizer in the morning and some night cream before bed. Wash my face with micellar gel, never use soap. Face looks a lot better since I started.

even though im ugly as fuck, the one thing i've had going for me is that my skin has always been pretty good. ive never really gotten pimples on my face or any issues like that

I ate meat/milk/eggs my whole life and had 0 acne

Cum is estrogenous when you eat it, not worth it.

UMA DELICIA

Probably because you aren’t genetically predisposed to get acne brainlet

yeah, so much so that i sparkle like a god damn vampire from twilight. at least living in a desert climate is bearable now.

my dad had so much acne his pimples formed one omega pimple that would spit attack puss at local enemies like you dicklet

hey

I always notice my face gets less acne when I'm on nofap

still doesn't mean he passed those shitty genes onto you, acnelet.

>doesn't know what spf is

>tfw acute chronic eczema

im fucked no matter what i do

Accutane

In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an ex-foliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturiser, then an anti-ageing eye balm followed by a final moisturising protective lotion.

Wrong. Stop spreading misinformation.

y-yes i do, also brush my teeth and wipe my ass after i shit
how disfunctional/young do you have to be to not do this shit ?

unless your acne isn't caused by a milk allergy. what then?

this HAS to be photoshopped right? no one's face is that disgusting

I feel you, user. :'(

get tested.

El monstruo

youtube.com/watch?v=waJP_-pibhY

La creatura americana...
Where do you live m8? Majority of latrinos look like that since their teens.

this is why i believe in eugenics. no person deserves to have to go through that or have to witness something so disgusting

Chicks at work tell me I have nice skin. All I really ever use for my face is soap and water so they're probably just spaghettiing.

he looks like shit, wish he could have a regular routine

My acne was pretty bad and I had dry skin, I now use facewash and moisturiser every morning and evening. Only thing i dont get is shaving, should i use facewash before? What about scrub?

Can confirm. Also, don't use any products on your face AT ALL, except maybe moisturizer in problem areas of your face. And change your bed sheets and pillow cases AT LEAST twice every week. This will do wonders for 90+% of people with problem skin who "tried everything". Just stop fucking with it, basically.