Fruit?

Is there any sort of consensus that Veeky Forums as about fruit? Good, bad? Eat, or dont eat? Necessary at all in a diet aiming for optimum hypertrophy?

The thing im mainly wondering about is the sugar in it.

also, pic somewhat related.
gib milkies

Apples and bananas

Eat in moderation. Once you've gotten your daily vitamin need you don't want to eat more because it's just sugar at that point. 1 serving citrus, 1 banana, 1 avacado. Your pretty set then and you can concentrate on other foods.

These are the only two fruits I frequently eat. Blue or black berries are also bretty good.

Apples are shit-tier. More sugar than vitamins and fruit fibers. Berries are pretty good though.

The only reason I would eat an apple is to help choke down 10 tbsp of peanut butter.

apples are key to cut and donĀ“t feel hungry also i recomend carrots

Man I fucking hate fruit. I only eat bananas and occasionally apples and maybe blueberries on smoothies. Are they really necessary?

B E R R I E S
E
R
R
I
E
S

Best fruit for us. Lots of antioxidents and shit, lower in sugars and shit than other fruit too. A cup of blueberries is like 70 kcals or sumtin dumb

>carrots
>fruit

As long as you meet your macros, go crazy. I love having oranges with my breakfast personally.

How are apples a key to a cut when you can just eat leafy veggies or protein, or fats to fill you?

>carrots

You mean those starchy shit-tier veggies. Like apples once you gotten their main vitamin, it's just a bunch of carbs.

Good question. Most people go with oranges for the vitamin C, but there are better fruits or even veggies that can easily fill that need for less sugars.

Some fruits have particular antioxidants and I don't think you can get bromelain from anything but supplements and pineapples.

Humans are naturally frigivores.

Tomatoes are the only fruit I eat (yes, I treat them like a culinary fruit while cutting). Pretty much every other fruit has too much sugar.

Plenty of good fruits out there. Avocados of course being the premier.

Just avoid the ones that might as well be solid sugar, like berries.

Berries only.

Some people unironically think fruit are as bad as soda drink and other stuff that comes filled with processed sugar

fruit should be treated like a dessert, a once in a while thing. although honestly you could do a lot worse than have a serving of fruit a day
"fruit and vegetables" is a huge fucking meme though. don't eat five servings of apples and bananas a day and think you're good. eat five servings of things like brassicas and then have one serving of fruit

Most berries are pretty low in sugar, like blackberries and raspberries. People on keto can easily eat a couple servings of berries per day without breaking ketosis. Berries are also super high in fiber (like 7-8 grams per serving) and have more micronutrients than pretty much any fruit. Berries are the GOAT.

High sugar fruits are things like apples, oranges, bananas, etc. Not fucking berries.

Cranberries, Raspberries, and strawberries are amoung the best low-sugar fruits out there. What are your talking about? And Blueberries are pretty mid-tier, having less sugar than bananas, pineapple, figs, pomegranate, mango, tangerines, cherries, apricot, grapefruit and grapes.

Fruits are low in micros, but so are vegetables. Fruit at least tastes good, vegetables don't.

Also, berries are a meme and literally a PR stunt by big blueberry (I'm not trolling here, look it up).

now i'm horny for my big-uddered F-cup ex-girlfriend

Fruit is good for you. You'd have to be a fucking retard to think otherwise. Some are better than others, but no matter what they contain something good for you.

Also berries aren't that good for you, and if you don't live where they are picked, fresh berries taste like shit and grow mold in an hour

>Fruits are low in micros, but so are vegetables

What do you consider to be "high" in micronutrients?