Ideals

Femdom edition

3/4 Attractive ladies but I don't feel the style.

Also remember to rate others, you fags.

Gay

I wish you fucks would take this gay shit to Veeky Forums

when you guys take your 'ideal woman' do you just base it off a picture? that's sad as fuck

soyboy hair, especially the left one. Right hair is much better
you need to put casual style so we can judge better.

beard might be good, it might also make you look like the rest of the soyboys. The guy you posted is hot, but we have to see how it looks on you.
style, better zip your jacket and dump the scarf. What do you got in the bag?

why would you want to be bald

hey, I don't want to be a manlet, but here I am 5'7

Not bald, I keep my head shaved at a 0-length buzzcut. Periodically grow my beard out to about 10 inches before buzzing it down to a 2 or 3-length.

>what do you got in the bag
6'5", just started lifting 2 weeks ago, will break 1/2/3/4 within the month, easy. Arms and chest are similar to Brando's in that pic, I've got a beer-belly though, which is my main target right now.

I agree that the scarf in that outfit is a mistake, but it adds some color and texture to the overall appearance.

Hair is nice
bottom row style is very nice. Top left is not good. Something you would expect the teachers favorite to wear, the class nerd. Top middle is a lot better, although the blouse could be a little better fitted on the waist.

you soyboy, its literally the only means of judging based on this scale. We're not going to put a 5th fucking quadrant on a coordinate plan for a bullshit "personality" category

Really mirin goal body. Hair is cool, but some people look like low IQ brutes, especially slavs. I think the hair in the body panel is better, but maybe the buzz cut suits you.
That style of relationship is hard. Two submissive (feminine) people doesn't work out, so she would take the lead and that would make her unhappy long term. It's cool for your concubines.

Like the body, hair is meh, style and ladies are on point 9/10
Body is good, hair is soyboy tier, style is underwhelming suburban dad style, but you more than make up for it with the girls, Tessa Fowler is bae af 8/10
Body is fine, hair is why, why not just include a picture of Negan, girl is fucking dreadful 5/10

>Negan
who?

Walking Dead. Google it senpai.

I don't watch soap operas

Can you please post your address so I can mail you a cookie?

suit is a bit too bright. Requires robert downew jr (life of the party) personality to pull it off. Doesn't work well if you are autistic.
Top right girl is fine as fuck. If you post her picture I will save it btw.

Cool hairstyle. The slayer t shirt works better with died haircut, mascara, lip piercings and a razor.

a dyed*

Her name is Jem Wolfie. Look her up.

post template pls.

My good deed for the day

if its a fifth... is it still a quadrant?
nice going brainlet

god-tier body goal
6/10
solid 8
style is really good, 7/10
5/10

Do you guys actually update your ideals image?

top left girl is nasty

Soy/10
Hardy-mode is a solid goal. Wearing darker blazers > going full suit for almost any situation, though
Why hide the gains with a hoodie when you're that size, user? Otherwise, pretty good
Centre-parting can sometimes look memey if you're not really good-looking but I'm liking everything else. Good luck getting shredded like a documentary hunter-gatherer

Not a slav by the way, just like Adidas

nice blog faggot

left side is bad.
right side is good.

If you close your eyes and spread your but cheeks I'll make you an honorary slav.

3/4

2.5/4 Quite basic

2/4 Hair is retarded, learn to crop a picture

3.5/4

3.5/4

3/4 gingers are gross

3/4

3/4 based beaner

3.75/4 best in class

eurotrash/10, respect

lmao no one else recognised the "girl"