How do I deal with stretch marks?

How do I deal with stretch marks?

I keep them to remind me never to get fat again.

This

Embrace them OP

If you really don't like them use niacinimide or vitamin C serum on them when they turn white

Could've been worse user, I've got red ones, extremely visible

you can try some lotions (I think there are collagen lotions targeted towards stretch mark and scar reduction (no idea if the work)).
Largely, stretchmarks are for life, but will fade in color and depth with time.

Keep lifting. Become a swole zebra

Just stop stretching

I have really huge on lages. Squating 150kg fucks you up.

Don't fall for the SS memes that want you to gain 5kg every month

I wear them with pride since I was a skelly, they started to show up when I finally gained some mass

Does this shit actually do anything? I fucking hate my marks man.

I saw a white boy with disgusting stretch marks all over his lats, he was proudly wearing those stinger tank tops too.

He honestly looked revolting

>squat 150kg
>noteworthy
can the "strength training bad" meme please die now

i squat 150kg, no stretch marks

he remembers where he came from, he is proud of path he walked to get where he is.
Nigger wouldn't understand that

Drink more water

I don't squat, massive stretch marks

Imagine being a shitskin

He bulked too hard and destroyed his body. You can rationalize this with muh battle scars roleplay all the way you want.

It wasn't muscle gain but overeating and getting fat during a bulk, that caused them

*Imagines it*
*Shudders*

Imagine being a wh*toids

show me your pink stretch marks, manly boi

>150 kg
THE STATE OF /fIT?

Not necessarily, I was on 17% bodyfat when I got my stretchmarks. Shit happens.
Also consider suicide.

I squat and have them but plenty of people who I squat with also don't have them but that's because we can't afford food, let alone a place of our own.

>self body fat estimation

lol

>nigger logic
not found

Is there ANY solution to this? I became a fat cunt for a few months, got it under control when I realized what I was doing to myself but the damage was already done. They look gross.

Is there any surgical solution? Creams?

niacinamide (or nicotinamide) is god tier m8. Shit loads of skincare companies are putting it in their products because normie millienial whores want skincare products that actually work.

Rather than wasting money on overpriced skincare here's what you buy.

>200ml glass bottle with 'misting spritz'
>you buy glass instead of plastic because it's inherently free from BPA and easy to STERILIZE (boil for 10 minutes)
>buy niacinamide/nicotinamide powder (they're the same thing, just different names)
>buy pure vitamin C powder
>buy pure caffeine powder
>buy deionised water
>mix the ingredients at the following concentrations
>Niacinamide @ 4grams/100ml (4%)
>Caffeine @ 1gram/100ml (1%)
>Vitamin C @ 1gram/100ml (1.5%) - this is amount required for preservative effect
>decant your mixture into your sterilised vessel
>spray on your scars, face, anywhere you want to improve skin
>wait a couple of minutes
>moisturise area

If you want, you can add 5% glycerin and it will also function as a legit moisturiser.

There's a lot of creams for pregnant women, if you look into it you will surely find something that worked.

I'm way too stupid to trust myself mixing that stuff, but I do have money. Is there a real difference between niacin/niacinamide/nicotinamide?

You get used to them. Even Arnold had them.

Get tattoos over them. May not help the texture much, but they can be hidden well.
You can also look into dermarolling.

They fade with time, but otherwise apply cocoa butter oil to the affected skin every day to hasten the fading. Protip: literally no one fucking cares if you have stretch marks

You don't

Had them for 5 years now, as profound as they were when i first cut down. I don't care though

I have acne in their place. Reminder that it can always be worse

I got mind on biceps and armpits when my arms got bigger but I got them nowhere else

I was 80kg,now 105kg
I have to cu now to get rid of the fat I put on during the bulk, but I am afraid they will get worse

why do you have to hate on white people, asian user
Why can't we all just hate black people together. Everything would be fine if there were no black people.

btw this was over a 15 month period and I am 6'6''

>mfw i got stretchmarks for being so tall on my ass

i have big fucking red marks between my legs and on my chest, i just went from 65kg to 83 in like 3 years, so nothing exeptional.
I even only squat 315 so im not that big either but have shitty skin

Stretch marks are the reward for your effort. Embrace them and love what you've earned.

This is the worst, got them all over my ass, middle of my back, and a bunch of other places. I don’t mind them too much, though. I lucked out genetically when it comes to acne and shit like that.

same here

When they fade out they're not really visible so what's the problem?

> Is there a real difference between niacin/niacinamide/nicotinamide?

niacinamide/nicotinamide are the same thing, just different names. you want either of those NOT niacin.

>I'm way too stupid to trust myself mixing that stuff,

This 'stuff' is totally harmless. They can all be consumed safely in normal amounts.

Just get a set of scales that can calculate to 0.1grams then add each ingredient, scaling up the quantity depending on how much solution you want to make (eg. 200ml solution = 8grams niacin).

Then you add the de-ionised water till the solution weighs 200grams and all that's left is to pour it into a bottle.

FYI de-ionized water is just purified water. The point is to ensure you don't get any trace minerals on your skin (not that that's going to cause any real problems) and ensure maximum solubility of the ingredients.

The most dangerous part of the whole process is sterilizing the bottles.

>but I do have money

If you were to buy 100grams of niacinamide powder, you could make 2.5ltrs of solution. Thats around a years supply of this stuff, depending on your usage.

From what I've read and from own experience the main thing is to keep hydrated as in, drink your daily amount of water, and have a high protein diet with lots of veggies and your skin will adapt most of it with time. I have loads on my stomach cause I went fat fuck but they're decreasing with time since I started getting my shit together.

thanks man

150kg squat is beginner tier

show me the beginners that can take a 3plate squat

>zyzz
>asian
Russian mixed with some kurdish shit

this doesn't prevent or heal them

coco butt, bruv