How do one limit consumption of shit that will increase your estrogen?

How do one limit consumption of shit that will increase your estrogen?

>how does one limit
So just don't buy convenience food and also use the bare minimum of commercial hygiene products.

Prepare and store your own cookings in non-plastic containers.

Don't store excess fat in your body so the (xeno)estrogens have not much where to stick.

If you work as a cashier then wear gloves because most receipts are from cheap kind of paper also containing shit.

Not a soyboy but I love Death Grips, Bjork, and Mac+
Goddammit I am a soyboy

why the FUCK is tomo-chan on there

How is Death Grips soy? Exmilitary is GOAT gym music.

Tfw I did GOMAD to start and I can't even get rid of my gyno after 5 years, even at 7% bf

why is 2 hours in the last 2 weeks in there?

shitty processed foods that do nothing for you. eating good robust food will help you reach your hormonal potential.

Fuck you there's nothing wrong with vaporwave.

>realised it's how and not what
learn to make simple yet tasty healthy dishes such as pasta aglio e olio and ricebowls and you will stop craving as much. try eating once a day, too. eating less got rid of the temptation to snack in about 4-5 days for me.

it's specifically having over 500 games on steam yet never playing anything

When I was a college kid I could afford to buy and play all these video games but after getting a job, I just don't enjoy them. Last game I bought on steam was Nier Automata when it came out.

By running head first off the other end

Death Grips isn't soy. STEM pretty much is though.

Why is STEM soy?

Inversely I find myself enjoying games MORE when I'm working. It feels like a way to wind down, relax after actually doing something. It's the stretches in which I'm not working and playing video games all day that make me enjoy them less. It feels like a reward after a hard day at work, like I've 'earned' relaxation time, and there being less time to play makes me enjoy it more.

do you have a chad ver. for contrast?

Go buy dave palumbo's testolize. It'll fix up your testosterone/estrogen/DHT ratios whether you're a natty or a roid user.

Take those youtubers off this meme image.

Pilotredsun deserves better

Listen here faggot, I’m triple majoring in mathematics, physics, and civil engineering and still lift more than you. Get the fuck out of here with your soy boy 1x5 2 pl8 diddly propaganda

I always scratch my head when I come across posts like these.
Why are you looking to Veeky Forums for acceptance?
This isn't a place where you learn how to live your life. This is a place where the socially inept retards come to rot in their own cesspit.
It's okay to like things that Veeky Forums doesn't like.

>STEM
don't you mean STEAM? you forgot art

>chad NEET tricked into becoming the virgin wagecuck working for the chad CEO
>BONUS: implies working is a noble act
played like a fiddle + pleb value system, yeah play your vidya

Avoid dietary sources of estrogen (milk, soy, etc.).

This chart is so specific it could only have been made by the type of person that it describes. Who has this much self-loathing?

just want it for contrast, relax

like 80-90% of all of this applies to me. fuck.

Veeky Forums

That's why I was thinking. This chart took memes from a bunch of different boards to create one personality.

What the fuck? This is litterally me even down to being a math student

This is such a shit collection? And thats just not me complaining because some of it fits.

me

SoundCloud, KKB, and Death Grips are perfectly acceptable.

Why the fuck is STEM on this? I’m a swole mechanical engineer.

are you sustaining yourself.

DELET

i think it was implying that government plates album itself/ the fans who listen to gp but dont know any other death grips were the thing being scrutinized

Mechanical engineering is the liberal art of STEM

I already looked at everything on reddit today so now I’m here

Guess that makes sense

>A is the not-A of B
let me guess, brainlet drop out?

remove that pal

Great chart. There's just enough gay shit on it so that people that obsess over the soyboy meme can't dismiss it outright.

kek. Try EE grad from a top-10 school

>EE
b r a i n l e t
>top-10 school
zez

>EE
I don't know how you guys call yourselves engineers. Nothing you do is hands-on, unless you count using a little soldering iron as hands-on.

ill still never forgive fagtony cucktano for putting that god awful pero pero bonito album shit on his fucking list to listen to

t. solidworks monkeys

How does it feel being the lowest paid and least demanded of all engineering disciplines?

>lowest paid
We definitely get paid more than EEs. CS grads are doing the same shit you do. Anyways enjoy playing with your breadboards.

It's not the estrogen that's making you weak, it's the easy life.
Take the army pill and become a man that can bend steel.
Or if you are retarded enough take the varg pill and find an also retarded enough woman, live in the snowy woods with her, farm and hunt your own food, rise conservative children and make videos about how to summon the pagan aryan god with two dice and the blood of an albino cheddar man

> dying in a shithole makes you a man

im not an engineering brainlet. i was a pure math major

moderate but regular consumption of cruciferous vegetables and citrus.
lift even if it's just maintenance
run 30 minutes a day
get a good nights rest if your bed sucks get a new one or sleep on the floor
skip breakfast
dietary cholesterol does not raise test so put down the eggs (looking at you joe rogan)
make sure you're not at a caloric deficit
get enough zinc
talk to/engage women socially daily
get enough sun
walk to work if possible
stop smoking
meditate/take time daily to do something that relaxes you like feed ducks or spend time with your dog/cat

It's called growing up. For me it happened when I stopped smoking weed. Video games are a fucking waste of time. Even movies or books give you something, games just feel like tools for "killing time". Why would I ever want to kill time on my free time?

I live in a country with conscription yet 90% of the population are still soyboys even if they served in the army.

s. korea?

binlan

The only person who cares what other people think is a soyboy or soygirl. If you want to grow up you need to stop focusing on other people and engage yourself in improving everything you do.

The 777dlwaters thing has me spooked. It's literally a channel with like 900 subs, yet ive been subbed to it for about a year now. Did i make this in another universe?

fug :DDD

>Even movies or books give you something
must not be entertainment

what's wrong with soundcloud? where else am I supposed to listen to music on my phone?

>STEM
y tho

Tatami galaxy and love live are okay.

basically every major breakthrough in STEM since Pythagoras was done by a homosexual, nancy boy, or held views that boarder on communism or fascism. Sure there's a few that aren't but something about being an asocial bitch attracts people to STEM

spot on but I'm more left-leaning. and I do play games but pretty much exclusively Civ 5, Dwarf Fortress, and 80s-90s game system emulators. I love shoegaze, dream pop, retro-wave, vaporwave, and IDM. Also I hate Sam Hyde.

t. cuck.

>Science, technology, engineering, and mathematics are equitable to being a literal homosexual anime fag communist
huh?

>every major breaktrough since the old greek times were made by people with 20th centuries political views

Who is this short hair tomboy qt?

What´s the deal with Xanax ? Even if i take 3-4 i never feel anything.

what's the anime on the top right. asking for a friend

Science promotes ideas such as
>evolution
>Heliocentric solar system
>global climate change
>general acceptance that earth is 4.6 billion years old
>promotion of vaccines

These are all completely incompatible with being a true conservative alpha male. Where in the bible does it say that vaccines are good for you? Where in Atlas Shrugged does Rand talk about the sun supposedly being the center of the solar system? And at what point does Roosh V or Milo ever mention the benefits of vaccination?

Science is truly the most cucked subject.

>held views that border on
>border on
you suck at being a literalist

how the fuck would views from medieval times border on fucking communism retard there wasnt even capitalism to rebel agaisnt

you take it too frequently or drink too much

take more

>xanax
what?

So people always mention receipts but what about normal books? Should I switch to an e reader?

Are nalgenes no good? Type 7 bpa free but everybody keeps saying they will use worse plasticisers

if your books are printed on thermal paper yes (they're not)
>it wasn't about rigid classism

This has no consistancy whatsoever. What the fuck is this even trying to convey?
>icf 5x5
>greyskull
Why this specific?

CIA plz go

Yes bpa free can actually use worse plasticizers.

I's recommend stainless steel or glass

What is wrong with Tatami Galaxy?
It's probably the most normal, "go outside, talk to girls, have a life" anime in existence.

>Post-postmodern vaporwave and unironic /pol/ shitposting
Right on the nose.

I feel bad for anyone that fits into this chart. I grew out of this stuff like 3 years ago.

>Roosh V or Milo
>conservative illuminaries
10/10

>Lain
>Macintosh Plus
>Tatami Galaxy
Absolutely nothing wrong with these. The rest is degenerate, though.

>tfw walking around Dotonbori at night while listening to Macintosh Plus

I want to go back to Japan so bad.

Imagine unironically matching more than 5 of those

this is a crypto-normie assault on nihilist values, absolutely unacceptable

Glad to see I'm a relatively unique failure of a human.

Here's what I do, buddy, and it seems to be working for me so far (195lbs, 12%bf, intermediate/advanced lifts)
>eat a 95% vegan diet – egg whites are only animal product regularly consumed
>eat 350g tofu per day, sometimes up to 500g if I have a tofu-based desert
>consume two soy-protein shakes a day
>go through a bottle of soya sauce every two weeks
>drink a litre and a half of soy milk a day

and, here's the most important part
>inject 500mg of testosterone enanthate into my ass every week, and take an estrogen blocker 3x/week
So, do all of those things, and you don't even need to worry about estrogen buddy

>shitting on stem

Ingest your own semen every morning

Why the fuck is stem here. Stem is for the swole of mind

>tfw it fits to the fuckin letter

>what is wrong with...: the post

Yes, entertainment, but other things as well. Books improve your lexicon and understanding of grammar and help you express yourself better. Movies can have deep hidden meanings and messages.

Not only are games not entertaining past a certain age, they're incredibly superficial. The plots are on par with saturday morning cartoons at best.